Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shop Connection Alliance | Register Today and Get Shop Benefits | 3rd Oldest Federation! [RSS Feed]
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Shop Connection Alliance | Register Today and Get Shop Benefits | 3rd Oldest Federation!

Hello. Puppy Radio (a project which lets you hear fun radio dramas written by the community) is wanting to partner with your alliance. The way these partners work is:
a) on Puppy Radio, you'll hear an ad for a partnered shop/alliance every so often between dramas
b) on this alliance, “Sponsored by Puppy Radio: the ultimate way to listen” and the link to Puppy Radio in your “Partners” page.
Plus, we now offer “extended partnerships”. We'll be flexible in allowing you to back in and out anytime, and we can help you out and you can help us out! We'll also give you lots of exposure on Puppy Radio, and we will be flexible in how much we're shown on your page.

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
OC CONTEST, PLEASE ENTER! Puppy Pleasure - please join! (Shift-Down)
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Shop Connection Alliance | Register Today and Get Shop Benefits | 3rd Oldest Federation!

Hey VP, when you accept a shop, could you use the reply found in Staff Tools? I know it's tedious, but we're small and it works. Also when inviting shops use the bbcode. Everything here has a bbcode to go along with it so the text looks amazing & the bbcode is used like intended instead of copy + pasting the actual form.

Last edited by cs4233117 (Sept. 7, 2023 15:18:29)

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO wrote:

What?
No offence, but I made the forms with ULTIMATE EASE. I made copy & paste bbcode so all the bbcode within the dang form stays (i.e. red astricks & bolded stuff.)
Already, esuqe I have not hit the cite button. But could you accept me?

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Hey VP, when you accept a shop, could you use the reply found in Staff Tools? I know it's tedious, but we're small and it works. Also when inviting shops use the bbcode. Everything here has a bbcode to go along with it so the text looks amazing & the bbcode is used like intended instead of copy + pasting the actual form.
ok!

★ IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD STUFF PLEASE HELP OUT HERE★
★★★★★★★Get anything you want at lightning speeds! Click HERE!!★★★★★★★★
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

Hello. Puppy Radio (a project which lets you hear fun radio dramas written by the community) is wanting to partner with your alliance. The way these partners work is:
a) on Puppy Radio, you'll hear an ad for a partnered shop/alliance every so often between dramas
b) on this alliance, “Sponsored by Puppy Radio: the ultimate way to listen” and the link to Puppy Radio in your “Partners” page.
Plus, we now offer “extended partnerships”. We'll be flexible in allowing you to back in and out anytime, and we can help you out and you can help us out! We'll also give you lots of exposure on Puppy Radio, and we will be flexible in how much we're shown on your page.
Congrats! Your staff application has been accepted.You may refer to our staff tools page for your duties. You are officially a member starting from now, even if you have not been added to the staff list.
(Extra Comments)

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

Congrats! Your staff application has been accepted.You may refer to our staff tools page for your duties. You are officially a member starting from now, even if you have not been added to the staff list.
(Extra Comments)
That wasn't a staff application…?

I apologise but my signature (and now yours) has the Social Virus and cannot appear in public. Here, have a cure. You can “cure” one friend. But you cannot cure yourself. You may also give people your cures. Be creative, and remember, you can only take one cure from me.
If you have seen this social experiment and want to join in, simply replace your signature (or a line of your signature) with this.
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

(Extra Comments)
lmao, wrong thing

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(Extra Comments)
oh im so dumb. Congrats! Your shop's application has been accepted.There may be a minor delay in adding it to the official members list, but nonetheless you are a official member of the SCA, feel free to ask any questions and concerns that you may have.
(Extra Comments)

Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(Extra Comments)
oh im so dumb. Congrats! Your shop's application has been accepted.There may be a minor delay in adding it to the official members list, but nonetheless you are a official member of the SCA, feel free to ask any questions and concerns that you may have.
(Extra Comments)
A) Are you supposed to remove the Extra Comments bit if you have none? It’d just make more sense.
B) You do know we aren’t a shop, right? Although it still works this way since that’s basically how our partnerships work, you accepted another partnership from Puppy Radio on a different topic(?)

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(Extra Comments)
(Extra Comments)
A) Are you supposed to remove the Extra Comments bit if you have none? It’d just make more sense.
B) You do know we aren’t a shop, right? Although it still works this way since that’s basically how our partnerships work, you accepted another partnership from Puppy Radio on a different topic(?)
yeah i know your not a shop but it was the only partnering form on the page so i used it. and yeah i was supposed to but my internet went out cause of the weather in virginia

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

* Means required, everything must be filled not including the Other Info section.
Shop/Federation Name*: The intergalactic aesthetic shop!
Shop/Federation Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/705842/?page=1#post-746266
Shop/Federation Banner (Link only)*: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/download57.png
Shop/Federation Description*: Serving our customers with aesthetically perfection!
Would You Like Your Shop to be Reviewed?*: Yes plssss
Other Info: I am a shop of aesthetics for all of those “aesthetic” people like me who use the forums! Please note that these aren’t ur normal thumbnails for they are “aestheticified” as I call it xD
*also note I mainly check messages at school and do orders at school*

Last edited by -GaIaxy_cat- (Sept. 8, 2023 19:37:33)

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

* Means required, everything must be filled not including the Other Info section.
Shop/Federation Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/705842/?page=1#post-746266
Shop/Federation Banner (Link only)*: https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/download57.png
Shop/Federation Description*: Serving our customers with aesthetically perfection!
Other Info: I am a shop of aesthetics for all of those “aesthetic” people like me who use the forums! Please note that these aren’t ur normal thumbnails for they are “aestheticified” as I call it xD
Congrats! Your shop's application has been accepted.There may be a minor delay in adding it to the official members list, but nonetheless you are a official member of the SCA, feel free to ask any questions and concerns that you may have.
Aww, you didn't use the bbcode

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Mozboz
Scratcher
100+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

TeslaDummy wrote:

Mozboz wrote:

(Extra Comments)
(Extra Comments)
yeah i know your not a shop but it was the only partnering form on the page so i used it. and yeah i was supposed to but my internet went out cause of the weather in virginia
You know, because we can't use the form I feel like you don't really have to use the form as well.

-GaIaxy_cat-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

Congrats! Your shop's application has been accepted.There may be a minor delay in adding it to the official members list, but nonetheless you are a official member of the SCA, feel free to ask any questions and concerns that you may have.
EEEE YAY!

Your classic Hazbin Hotel fan!
~Starrii~
V Fav character V
Lucifer!
Huskerdust, Chaggie, and Ludam forever!
I like coding, art and music, My favorite classes are Writing and Drawing
Here is the glow shop! Order please!
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

-GaIaxy_cat- wrote:

Hi? Could it be accepted?

cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop/Federation Name*: ARTANIST™SHOP
Shop/Federation Link*: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/688165/?page=1
Shop/Federation Banner (Link only)*: https://cubeupload.com/im/DiertaPLUS/BreakingNewsIntroVid.gif
Shop/Federation Description*: It is a multifunctional store with all kinds of products and services. With a preo good basic equipment
Would You Like Your Shop to be Reviewed?*: Yes.
Other Info: Could you explain what they mean by help with BBCode
Your shop's application has been denied. Your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
There has been some misconduct between you and some of our partnered shops, we will not allow further misconduct. An anonymous source also pointed out that you have copied the format of shops and used it for your own. Although I'm not sure if this is true, we will not be taking any chances.

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Shop/Federation Banner (Link only)*: https://cubeupload.com/im/DiertaPLUS/BreakingNewsIntroVid.gif
Shop/Federation Description*: It is a multifunctional store with all kinds of products and services. With a preo good basic equipment
Your shop's application has been denied. Your application has been denied for the following reason(s):
There has been some misconduct between you and some of our partnered shops, we will not allow further misconduct. An anonymous source also pointed out that you have copied the format of shops and used it for your own. Although I'm not sure if this is true, we will not be taking any chances.
Hello, can I explain what happened with the other stores and with the ‘'further misconduct’'?

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Hello, can I explain what happened with the other stores and with the ‘'further misconduct’'?
yeah sure, you can explain

DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO
Scratcher
500+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

What happened is that I was new and I didn't know how the stores worked, plus I am Spanish and I need the use of a translator so communication is not fluid. And in the stores what happened is that I did not understand the T&C and did I make a mistake when filling out that section of the form, I also asked them where the T&C were because I couldn't find them and it bothered them, but I have already solved everything with the stores.

Last edited by DIEGODIVINOMAESTRO (Sept. 11, 2023 14:18:59)

TeslaDummy
Scratcher
500+ posts

TeslaDummy wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

What happened is that I was new and I didn't know how the stores worked, plus I am Spanish and I need the use of a translator so communication is not fluid. And in the stores what happened is that I did not understand the T&C and did I make a mistake when filling out that section of the form, I also asked them where the T&C were because I couldn't find them and it bothered them, but I have already solved everything with the stores.
what store?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Shop Connection Alliance | Register Today and Get Shop Benefits | 3rd Oldest Federation! [RSS Feed]