Discuss Scratch

wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the artists cabin|workers will get a follow|5/5 star reviews|everything is FREE|art

Bump

KING!

Last edited by wikibro300000 (April 6, 2023 16:22:55)

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the artists cabin|workers will get a follow|5/5 star reviews|everything is FREE|art

Bump

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

l
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

An invite to Reviewing Hut
Hello. Reviewing Hut Is a federation that gives reviews (normal or in depth) and also helps by providing items. It was founded 6/4/2023. I invite you to join. Joining has so much benifits like
  • Reviews (monthly or weekly)
  • Shop of the month chances
  • Ads
  • BBcode*
  • Banners*
  • Help With Orders
  • awards

* banner and BBcode Only for under 4months old shop

Now… apply at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/676010/

From (MyScratchedAccount ) from the reviews hut

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (April 7, 2023 07:01:05)

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

myscratchedaccount wrote:

snip
Im gonna fill it out later

Last edited by wikibro300000 (April 7, 2023 07:06:14)

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump ._.

l
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wikibro300000 wrote:

myscratchedaccount wrote:

snip
Im gonna fill it out later
Why not now

wikibro300000 wrote:

Bump ._.

wikibro300000 wrote:

Bump

KING!
There is a one bump per day or when it is on second page policy. Please remain from bumping unless it is needed like after one day or on second page

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump lol

l
singingkitten_24
Scratcher
95 posts

How Active are you (1-10): 8
Why should we hire you?: I can speak English, French, Spanish, Latin, and Mandarin Chinese. I really enjoy art and I'm pretty good at it!
what would u do if a customer was angry/annoying?: I'd probably just ask them what the problem was and try to solve it.a
Did you read the ToS:dog

Thanks!
-singingkitten_24

I hope you're having a really good day!
add [a smile] to [ your face]
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It is another day, can u fill it out form?

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

singingkitten_24 wrote:

How Active are you (1-10): 8
Why should we hire you?: I can speak English, French, Spanish, Latin, and Mandarin Chinese. I really enjoy art and I'm pretty good at it!
what would u do if a customer was angry/annoying?: I'd probably just ask them what the problem was and try to solve it.a
Did you read the ToS:dog
Hired!

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

*moan*60 second rule

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

l
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oc form:
hairstyle description: it's a dog oc so idk what I have to put here
clothes Description: a dog has no clothes
Deadline(1 week minimum): 1 week is ok ? If not, it's can up to 2 weeks
any specific person to do your order: no
extra info:

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

oc form:
hairstyle description: it's a dog oc so idk what I have to put here
clothes Description: a dog has no clothes
Deadline(1 week minimum): 1 week is ok ? If not, it's can up to 2 weeks
extra info:
Please use the order form with that, and give a better description (on the hair description, you can say whats the color of the fur or something)

l
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order form:
where should we tell u when the order is ready(profile or forum or idk) : profile
Username: Fluffygamer_
did u read tos: yesss
oc form:
hairstyle description: a dog with an Australian kelpie fur
clothes Description: no clothes
Deadline(1 week minimum): 1 or 2 weeks
extra info: I want blue eyes for my oc. Don't worry, you don't have to make multiple costumes, one
vector costume is sufficient for me. Thanks u for reading me !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, an Australian kelpie is the dog on my pfp

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

australian kelpie exemple :

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

Order form:
where should we tell u when the order is ready(profile or forum or idk) : profile
Username: Fluffygamer_
did u read tos: yesss
oc form:
hairstyle description: a dog with an Australian kelpie fur
clothes Description: no clothes
Deadline(1 week minimum): 1 or 2 weeks
extra info: I want blue eyes for my oc. Don't worry, you don't have to make multiple costumes, one
vector costume is sufficient for me. Thanks u for reading me !
I’ll take this!