Discuss Scratch

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

the artists cabin|workers will get a follow|5/5 star reviews|everything is FREE|art

BUMP KING!

Last edited by purple-car (March 14, 2023 18:10:36)

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

the artists cabin|workers will get a follow|5/5 star reviews|everything is FREE|art

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

l
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

l
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Interface Space Federation 2.0, also known as the IFSF 2.0.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews and have a chance to participate in future contests and receive awards! Plus, if your shop was recently opened, you may request to have banners or BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
Charlie from the IFSF.

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

an-adaptable-rock wrote:

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Interface Space Federation 2.0, also known as the IFSF 2.0.
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews and have a chance to participate in future contests and receive awards! Plus, if your shop was recently opened, you may request to have banners or BBCode made for your shop.
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
Charlie from the IFSF.
Thx, i am gonna fill out the form later ^^

l
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

l
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

l
purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

unrealalex
Scratcher
38 posts

Bump

alt of wiki

I also like stealing paddle2see's job
things I paddled so far(what paddle2see's job I taken)

unrealalex wrote:

Thanks for the link! It does look like this is a duplicate topic so I'll close it to keep the conversation all in one place.

Please use the existing topic in the link above.

unrealalex wrote:

Well put! You can hear some of these same themes in this very old sticky topic as well - worth a read!