Discuss Scratch

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[THIS IS NOT A A SHOP IT IS INFO] Where does your requests shop come from?

My coding Hut™️ comes from because I like coding and I just felt like owning a shop.
Do not make a similar post like this unless it is another Where does your (what) comes from?

More into detail…
Basically, the name comes from Coding and I just added Hut! Click the button underneath my post and go to coding hut today

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (Jan. 13, 2023 06:33:14)

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
_Icicle-Cube_
Scratcher
500+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

My coding Hut™️ comes from because I like coding and I just felt like owning a shop.
Do not make a similar post like this unless it is another Where does your (what) comes from?

More into detail…
Basically, the name comes from Coding and I just added Hut! Click the button underneath my post and go to coding hut today
shops go in the requests forum, reporting to be moved
60 second rule clearly hates fast typers. just get rid of the rule at this point scratch team.

Moved to MultigenderMess-_ and MulitigenderMess-, I sometimes use this account though

_Icicle-Cube_

Alt: @_lcicle-Cube_ (_Lcicle-Cube_)
+ + more
I have other alts, but if you see someone pretending to be me or my main, let me know on my profile :)

control sift down to funny
shey/they/it/ice/fae or anything that isn't he/him or related to he/him (h*/h*m is my only exception to this rule.)
she/her are my auxiliary pronouns
If I don't understand you are joking/being sarcastic. Do not act like I should always understand that. Not everyone can detect tone in text like you can
I also have a collection of pride flags on my pc
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_Icicle-Cube_ wrote:

More into detail…
60 second rule clearly hates fast typers. just get rid of the rule at this point scratch team.
It is not a shop!

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
moigam
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_Icicle-Cube_ wrote:

More into detail…
It is not a shop!
That's the point

We're desperately needing game designers, who will think about the lore, story and gameplay of games we will make!