Discuss Scratch

7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft Topic III: Absolutely fixed relatively broken coordinates

Barophobia wrote:

What's everyone's opinion on the previous mob votes?
I just wish the moobloom won

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

7salad3salad wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

I love sniffers

SCRATCH-MINECRAFT COMMUNITY STUDIO
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of my sigma-ture!
this is my hamster. his favorite food is kumquats

once i hit 100 followers I will do a voice reveal of me reacting to this

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
My Nintendo friend code: SW-7822-0225-9417.
-Du
Masterscratch1117
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

7salad3salad wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

I love sniffers
the people who voted in the first one really dropped the ball. The only thing that I like about the phantoms is their drop. I don't really even get to use it because I never beat the game.

Like dungeons and challenges? Take a look at The Techno Dungeon! beat as many floors as you can before you run out of health!
Look at me, DO NOT NECROPOST ON THESE:

Only link a tutorial on hws if it exactly matches their problem. This is a good example of one to suggest a tutorial to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/761109/

This is a bad one:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/761126/

100th post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/734419/
Generation XI (11): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
zaid1442011
Scratcher
500+ posts

Masterscratch1117 wrote:

(#5663)

DuWeido wrote:

7salad3salad wrote:

Barophobia wrote:

I love sniffers
the people who voted in the first one really dropped the ball. The only thing that I like about the phantoms is their drop. I don't really even get to use it because I never beat the game.
relatable

I am a guy who codes weird stuff. Don’t check my GitHub only if you want stupid HTML pages (or something to host them). Check my platformer if you want to see something to see.

Profiles: GitHub.
You won't understand stuff in my signature because I talk about stuff in the ATs (Advanced Topics).
Check out this song for @griffpatch https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/887382049/

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm trying out the aether mod! I think what I'm gonna do is start out with going straight to the aether, with nothing in my inventory and try it out. I don't know to much about it, I've only seen a rekrap2 video where he played it, so I think this will be interesting!

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
-Du
Masterscratch1117
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

I'm trying out the aether mod! I think what I'm gonna do is start out with going straight to the aether, with nothing in my inventory and try it out. I don't know to much about it, I've only seen a rekrap2 video where he played it, so I think this will be interesting!
Are you going to kill the witches for glowstone?

Like dungeons and challenges? Take a look at The Techno Dungeon! beat as many floors as you can before you run out of health!

Only link a tutorial on hws if it exactly matches their problem. This is a good example of one to suggest a tutorial to:

This is a bad one:

Generation XI (11): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Masterscratch1117 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Are you going to kill the witches for glowstone?
I have my spawn set in the overworld but when I die I just go straight to the portal, I'll do that until I get a bed.

-Du
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Day 1 of aether world
I spawned and immediately made an aether portal and went through, and put myself in survival. My spawn was in the middle of the air, and nearby one of those temple things. Well I started out with using the parachute I got from going through the aether portal and tried to reach a nearby land platform, and after a couple deaths, I eventually reached the island. I started mining a tree, and somehow got knocked off the island. (Keep inventory is on btw) I went back, got some wood, made stone tools, and started exploring. I got some food, hatched some weird creature that did nothing until I punched it, which made it walk into the void for some reason. Then I decided to go in the temple thing, and there was a lot of valkyries. I tried to kill one, and got destroyed. It 3 shot me! I went back ona bridge I had made from the portal to the temple, and got a Zanite sword from a chest. I then lured a valkyrie outside, and somehow killed it! I continued to kill more valkyries, and get killed myself for a while. I ended up with 8 medals, and I need 10 to fight a boss. I can't wait to play again!

-Du
Masterscratch1117
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Day 1 of aether world
I spawned and immediately made an aether portal and went through, and put myself in survival. My spawn was in the middle of the air, and nearby one of those temple things. Well I started out with using the parachute I got from going through the aether portal and tried to reach a nearby land platform, and after a couple deaths, I eventually reached the island. I started mining a tree, and somehow got knocked off the island. (Keep inventory is on btw) I went back, got some wood, made stone tools, and started exploring. I got some food, hatched some weird creature that did nothing until I punched it, which made it walk into the void for some reason. Then I decided to go in the temple thing, and there was a lot of valkyries. I tried to kill one, and got destroyed. It 3 shot me! I went back ona bridge I had made from the portal to the temple, and got a Zanite sword from a chest. I then lured a valkyrie outside, and somehow killed it! I continued to kill more valkyries, and get killed myself for a while. I ended up with 8 medals, and I need 10 to fight a boss. I can't wait to play again!
I would advise beating the bronze first

This is a bad one:

mumu245
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2023: voted crab
2022: voted tuff golem
2021: voted allay
2020: voted moobloom

select this text then press Ctrl+Shift+Down to read more
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Masterscratch1117 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Day 1 of aether world
Is the one I'm doing silver?

-Du
bowmand117
Scratcher
500+ posts

beanyboy512 wrote:

wait for this to get page 500 in 4 months
a year 4 months later

anyway anyone have any theories about Minecraft? (other than the “story of Minecraft” lore theory)

Minecraft 1.0 veteran, PvZ master, and Final Fantasy grinder.
Bowmand117, AKA LOL_MC_GAMER

He/Him, Asexual male, 17, living in the US.

My projects and stuff: | Plants Vs Bugs 2 Collab | taking Google it class | learning python

Find me online as: | Xbox - LOL_MC_GAMER | Switch - Bowman06 | Github - dillan-bowman |
| Chess.com - LOL_MC_GAMER | Minecraft - LOL_MC_GAMER(Java) LOL MC GAMER(Bedrock) |
| Find me anywhere else as LOL_MC_GAMER |
bowmand117
Scratcher
500+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Masterscratch1117 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Day 1 of aether world
Is the one I'm doing silver?

Bronze is a moving cube yu stab with a pickaxe

Silver is the 10 valks than valk boss fight

gold is a aether god you have to freeze by punching projectiles at it (kinda like ghast fireballs)

Minecraft 1.0 veteran, PvZ master, and Final Fantasy grinder.
Bowmand117, AKA LOL_MC_GAMER

He/Him, Asexual male, 17, living in the US.

My projects and stuff: | Plants Vs Bugs 2 Collab | taking Google it class | learning python

Find me online as: | Xbox - LOL_MC_GAMER | Switch - Bowman06 | Github - dillan-bowman |
| Chess.com - LOL_MC_GAMER | Minecraft - LOL_MC_GAMER(Java) LOL MC GAMER(Bedrock) |
| Find me anywhere else as LOL_MC_GAMER |
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bowmand117 wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

a year 4 months later

anyway anyone have any theories about Minecraft? (other than the “story of Minecraft” lore theory)
I think that the dragon egg would would make good scrambled eggs

-Du
Barophobia
Scratcher
100+ posts

How do you guys install mods on Bedrock Edition? I have a Nintendo Switch and I got a free mod from the Minecraft Marketplace but I don't know how to activate the mod.

Barophobia wrote:

“Hate is a strong word but it's the right word.”
“Don’t hate yourself. I’ll do it for you.”
https://barobun.carrd.co/
Masterscratch1117
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

bowmand117 wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

a year 4 months later

I think it would just teleport away as soon as you hit it against the pan

This is a bad one:

TheSmartGuy1234
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Masterscratch1117 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

bowmand117 wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

a year 4 months later

Fun fact: If a dragon egg can't find a spot to teleport in it's chunk 1000 times, it will not do anything. Well, for the tick (20th of a second). So filling the chuck with blocks and frying it there would work.
Food.

It's AF day in my timzone.

ST: celebrate AF day in your timezones
Me: I live in new zealand
ST: oh no nononono

you use
sudo sh -c 'echo "text" > file'
No, professionals use
echo 'text' | sudo tee file 1> /dev/null

Scroll* for more!

what are @SIMIA1358 and @TPRATTAY doing!??!?!
(2023/11/04 YEAR-MM-DD)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/652044/?page=222#post-7453472
griffpatch appel is broken

Za_Chary wrote:

Games snippet:
10. yFzZ3MgsySzJLMv8yBzIfMqcynzJ04zLbMi8yNzJvNjM2KzYPNgsybzJLMi8yOzYzMk8yHzY3MmMyhzKrNlcytzYnMpcy6Ncy3zJLNoMyCzI7NisyQzL7Mhc2QzYrMkcyUzI7MisyBzKjNicyfzLHMrMymzJnMocygzYk
Masterscratch1117
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheSmartGuy1234 wrote:

Masterscratch1117 wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

bowmand117 wrote:

beanyboy512 wrote:

a year 4 months later

Fun fact: If a dragon egg can't find a spot to teleport in it's chunk 1000 times, it will not do anything. Well, for the tick (20th of a second). So filling the chuck with blocks and frying it there would work.
Food.
ehh, I would rather not suffocate

This is a bad one:

zaid1442011
Scratcher
500+ posts

bowmand117 wrote:

(#5672)
My theory is that Minecraft is by a Swedish guy in 2009.

I am a guy who codes weird stuff. Don’t check my GitHub only if you want stupid HTML pages (or something to host them). Check my platformer if you want to see something to see.

Profiles: GitHub.
You won't understand stuff in my signature because I talk about stuff in the ATs (Advanced Topics).
Check out this song for @griffpatch https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/887382049/

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Barophobia wrote:

How do you guys install mods on Bedrock Edition? I have a Nintendo Switch and I got a free mod from the Minecraft Marketplace but I don't know how to activate the mod.
you activate it when creating the world like any other pack

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3