Discuss Scratch

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

skekanatat wrote:

lmccracken7 wrote:

average d&b key combo in 1 second: aswwdsaaaasdaaswswaddssasaswwssdsddddssasaswswdswsswwwddaawwaadaswdasdsdadasdsssswwaadwddsadssadaswwwwasdwawdaawwswsasdsdsaaswdawsasawawsaadswddwawawwaadddwwdadddawwasaasawsawswswadwswwsdsasawaadaaswdawswadddaaaawssawadsawadwsswawsdsadwdasaasssddaadw
what if you use arrow keys…… or if youre on mobile…..
why is there “was” instead of “fjk”

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Bumpbi: “why's this topic on the third page? …never mind, i have no time to take this topic to the first page. i'm just gonna teleport it there instead. hopefully, it reaches its destination without anything bad happening to it.”
-
Actual post (k0d3rrr edition):
I had a dream where Bandu was working at a pizza shop in a shopping centre. The pizza didn't take three hours to bake, so that's good.

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 16, 2024 05:31:11)

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

Unofficial Daily Sub-Topic for the Main Topic of the Day #19:
On the day of the solar eclipse, Dave sent your DnB OCs invitations to an ‘eclipse viewing party’. Did your OCs go to the party? And if so, what did they do at the party, or what did they bring with them?
bamb would've made a bambi minion stare at the eclipse for all of totality, and then throw the blinded minion at strawberry when he was done.
xambi watched DAV3's stream of it at home.
pointy man came to the party, having a conversation with dave for most of totality, and barely missing the entire totality period once he was done. he wore eclipse glasses.
fred stood there. outside the backyard but near the party. thats it.
wingbi, having the mindset of a bird, started acting weirdly. in this case she went to the nearest tree to the backyard and started screeching, looking at the eclipse without eclipse glasses. (her eyes did not hurt though dont worry)
randu came and thought it was funny to stare at the eclipse without the glasses. he started seeing a true form expunged-looking eye near the end of totality, got excited and stopped seeing said eye when totality was over. his eyes did not hurt, but he did see weird things for a while after the party. (that may or may not have been k0d3rrr or my Eclipse that randu saw the eye of during totality)
both entities of Binary watched DAV3's stream.
Stu had a bag of chips while watching the eclipse with the glasses on. because of the prophecy he is in, he thought the eclipse was what he had to save the world from, but was stopped from starting by Dave. Stu then cried awhile after that.
Tropi was very interested because eclipses were not generic. he directly stared at the eclipse, and saw the same eye randu saw near the end of totality, only brighter to Tropi.
Deprim never came or watched it. during the entire party however, Deprim started to see a weird vision of my Eclipse directly staring at Deprim, 10 feet away from him. Deprim could never interact with it, only look back. the vision went away when totality started, and never came back, even after the eclipse itself ended.
“the orb” was unable to even leave where it was. it never saw or heard of the eclipse happening.
(my) Eclipse may or may not have been the eclipse itself when totality started, watching the party from above. nobody noticed it, only randu and tropi did with the eye.

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
MrsAbella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

lmccracken7 wrote:

average d&b key combo in 1 second: aswwdsaaaasdaaswswaddssasaswwssdsddddssasaswswdswsswwwddaawwaadaswdasdsdadasdsssswwaadwddsadssadaswwwwasdwawdaawwswsasdsdsaaswdawsasawawsaadswddwawawwaadddwwdadddawwasaasawsawswswadwswwsdsasawaadaaswdawswadddaaaawssawadsawadwsswawsdsadwdasaasssddaadw
oh wow what a hilarious joke that i absolutely havent heard one billion times before.

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

bamb would've made a bambi minion stare at the eclipse for all of totality, and then throw the blinded minion at strawberry when he was done.
Strawberry turned around and gave Bamb the stare that says “Did you seriously force that Bambi Minion to stare at the eclipse without wearing eclipse glasses, and then throw them at me?” She didn't turn into her true form fortunately, but she did hide a tablespoon of salt in Bamb's slice of solar eclipse cake.

randu came and thought it was funny to stare at the eclipse without the glasses. he started seeing a true form expunged-looking eye near the end of totality, got excited and stopped seeing said eye when totality was over. his eyes did not hurt, but he did see weird things for a while after the party. (that may or may not have been k0d3rrr or my Eclipse that randu saw the eye of during totality)
Well, I do have an ‘official headcanon’ that my Eclipse can shapeshift into other entities… or maybe it was your Eclipse that Randu (and the other person) saw… or was it?

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 16, 2024 11:05:59)

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

Strawberry turned around and gave Bamb the stare that says “Did you seriously force that Bambi Minion to stare at the eclipse without wearing eclipse glasses, and then throw them at me?” She didn't turn into her true form fortunately, but she did hide a tablespoon of salt in Bamb's slice of solar eclipse cake.

Well, I do have an ‘official headcanon’ that my Eclipse can shapeshift into other entities… or maybe it was your Eclipse that Randu (and the other person) saw… or was it?
*insert PNG screenshot of micheal from vsauce staring at you*
———
what if Dave and Bambi was… Mario’s Madness?
or what if Dave and Bambi was Friday Night Crunchin’?

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

so we are getting a d&b direct
now who wants to bet that either expunged or Dave and Bambi takes over at some point in the direct
>EXPUNGED OR- YOU MEAN US? IF WE DO END UP TAKING OVER, SINCE THAT’S WHAT THE PREDICTION SAYS, EVERYONE BETTER PLAY DAVE AND BAMBI THE MOMENT WE APPEAR.
THIS WILL BE FUN.

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

so we are getting a d&b direct
now who wants to bet that either expunged or Dave and Bambi takes over at some point in the direct
>EXPUNGED OR- YOU MEAN US? IF WE DO END UP TAKING OVER, SINCE THAT’S WHAT THE PREDICTION SAYS, EVERYONE BETTER PLAY DAVE AND BAMBI THE MOMENT WE APPEAR.
THIS WILL BE FUN.
omg it would be so silly!!!!!!!!! so excited
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

*insert image of Dave in the style of Mr. SYS*

MrsAbella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

i actually made an image last year where it was unbeatable with garrett original dave and marcello

hydraulics-
Scratcher
18 posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

bmup
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

guess who just came back to the topic again!!! (looking at you, She who shall not be named, above this post.)
——-
if i see a dr pepper bottle i swear im gonna go insane

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

guess who just came back to the topic again!!! (looking at you, She who shall not be named, above this post.)
nobody's acknowledged her in a long time lol

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
MrsAbella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

oh my goodness antonblast

-RachelTC-
Scratcher
53 posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

The best thing to do is ignore, I guess. We cannot just forcibly drive her out again. That's hatred (I learnt it the hard way)

Should we just be cold to her?

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RachelTC- wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

The best thing to do is ignore, I guess. We cannot just forcibly drive her out again. That's hatred (I learnt it the hard way)

Maybe we could implement a two-strike system.
I think it's best to forget about the controversy (which was more than a year ago) and move on.

Dave and Bambi but alternate lore:
  • Dave never created the P.R.A.E.M
  • Bambi never accused BF of stealing corn from his farm
  • Tristan is a normal kid
  • Expunged never existed (see ‘Dave’)
  • Recurser maintains order peacefully (the definition of ‘order’ here is the first definition of order)

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 21, 2024 13:44:24)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

MrsAbella wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

oh my goodness antonblast
real

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

I think it's best to forget about the controversy (which was more than a year ago) and move on.

• Recurser maintains order peacefully (the definition of ‘order’ here is the first definition of order)
the normal au……….
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

skekanatat wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

the normal au……….
normal 2

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts