Discuss Scratch

Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

I have a fun fact (the fun fact is about Tristan so I guess it's kind of on-topic):
In the official Apprentice FLP, specifically at the beginning of the section where Tristan becomes 3D, the notes spell out “Tristan”.

yes I made a meme based off the fun fact
WHAT

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

We had fun with the April Fools joke this year, with Dave taking over instead of Bambi like last year!
How did your Dave and Bambisonas enjoy it? main characters can count too, its mainly the OCs though
Rachael - “I was thrilled!”
Adilet - “Ehhh…He was that guy who helped us I could let it slide”

Daksh - “Wait…what?”

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (April 3, 2024 04:45:42)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

1/42025 - Tristan
1/42026 - Exbungo ; and
1/42027 - Expunged

These would be possible if DnB isn't entirely forgotten.

OMG TOMORROW IS KRIS DAY!!!!

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (April 3, 2024 04:48:24)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
-RachelTC-
Scratcher
53 posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

We need someone to make either a secondary banner for Kris or someone should make an artwork celebrating her day

Wait…do we really need to celebrate a mascot's day just because I'm cool?

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RachelTC- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

We need someone to make either a secondary banner for Kris or someone should make an artwork celebrating her day

DAV3 Data.pak Day is either October 10th or October 11th.

Speaking of Kris, it's actually her month, so let's all celebrate Kris Month!

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 3, 2024 06:35:51)

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

ITS KRIS MONTH!!!!!!!! *confetti*
busybuddie1234
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

i may or may not have discovered derrick's original model

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

busybuddie1234 wrote:

i may or may not have discovered derrick's original model
Derrick has returned to the topic!

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 3, 2024 16:43:14)

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
MrsAbella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

(maybe) Sub-Topic for the Main Topic of Whenever:
(#26, trying to keep track of how much of these i have did.)
still havent answered 24
We had fun with the April Fools joke this year, with Dave taking over instead of Bambi like last year!
How did your Dave and Bambisonas enjoy it? main characters can count too, its mainly the OCs though
my singular davesona is very happy

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

due to my recent growing obsession with the avatar series (the one with the element benders not the alien creatures), i will ask a question:
If D&B characters were in the Avatar series, what would their role in the world be?
What would their element also be (if they had a fitting one)?
i dont know much about the fandom so maybe if there isnt a fitting element for a character but you still want to give them one you can make one up

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

skekanatat wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

ITS KRIS MONTH!!!!!!!! *confetti*
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

due to my recent growing obsession with the avatar series (the one with the element benders not the alien creatures), i will ask a question:
If D&B characters were in the Avatar series, what would their role in the world be?
What would their element also be (if they had a fitting one)?
i dont know much about the fandom so maybe if there isnt a fitting element for a character but you still want to give them one you can make one up
Dave would be in the Water Tribes.
Bambi would be in the Earth Kingdom
Tristan would also be in the Water Tribe

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Heyyyyy, ga(y)mers….
I got a silly silly question…

How would the Data.pak react when they see Rachael in her new Diya form (Refer to banner for the design, although it's currently a ‘skeletal’ design that might need more tweaking)? (If one of them blushes, I'll throw you to the Sun /hj)

Well Kris would say, “She's my close friend. She already looks great”

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Heyyyyy, ga(y)mers….

How would the Data.pak react when they see Rachael in her new Diya form (Refer to banner for the design, although it's currently a ‘skeletal’ design that might need more tweaking)? (If one of them blushes, I'll throw you to the Sun /hj)

ZERO, seeing the image from the fog: “she looks great.”
ONE: “BEAUTIFUL. that dress is pretty!! but why are we answering this though shouldnt we be dealing with the digital shenanigans going on recently?”

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Heyyyyy, ga(y)mers….

DAV3 (the new one): “Is that her new design? She looks amazing!”
DAV3 (the old one)*: “How is she supposed to be Rachael? The Rachael I know wears a blue sweater!”
*A major update was made to the SG universe recently where all the old designs are considered separate characters from their newer designs.

The Three Alerts (Red, Green, Purple): “Wow.” (That's “wow” as in “Nothing really needs to be said other than ‘wow’”, not “wow” as in “Wow, would you look at the time”.)

Rache: “Beautiful.”

Crawler: “She looks amazing. Wait, why does she look terrified now?”

Manager: “I agree with Crawler.”

Pixel: “She looks awesome.”

Alpha 11: “:0 She looks amazing-” (That's how they speak mostly)

Cache: “I'm sorry… who is she?”

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

Both are so concerned…She's just thinking of terrifying truths

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Both are so concerned…She's just thinking of terrifying truths
It makes sense, considering the fact that Manager is Crawler's father.

skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Heyyyyy, ga(y)mers….

Crye: Do ya think she’d notice if I stole those shiny golden things? I mean, yeah, she looks pretty nice… buuut how much would that whole dress go for? *casually plotting to sell it on the black market*
Lynn: She looks beautiful! I love the colors on her dress!
Disco: she looks cool???? who is this btw
Mono Alert: Your outfit looks lovely! The moon’s a nice touch. It needs some more color. There really isn’t much.

also bonus: anti!!!

“Identifying subject…”
“Subject does not identify as a virus/malicious program.”
“Unit
A.N.T.I will continue to use personality setting: ‘POLITE’.”
“Updating objectives…”
“Objectives have been updated.”
“Former objective (Tertiary):
‘N/A’.”
“New objective (Tertiary):
‘COMMENT ON SUBJECT’S APPEARANCE’.”
“Syncing updated objectives to unit
A.N.T.I …”
“Sync successful.”

“You look wonderful! The gold highlights compliment the blue and white of your dress nicely. The hints of purple are a very nice detail! Overall, your appearance is an 8 out of 10! You are very appealing to look at.”

personally i think Rachael’s diya form is really pretty *ding.mp3*
YES I AM A GAYMER!!!! RAISES HAND DISCREETLY!!!

Last edited by skekanatat (April 4, 2024 23:48:25)

seige_ayrton
Scratcher
1 post

The Dave and Bambi Topic

satisfactory
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

seige_ayrton wrote:

satisfactory
- d&b fantrack (featuring bandu)

skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

seige_ayrton wrote:

satisfactory
- d&b fantrack (featuring bandu)
real!!!