500+ posts

THE DAVE AND BAMBI TOPIC.

k0d3rrr wrote:

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Two notes:
  1. Soon, I'm going to share the April Fools' banner for this year.
  2. Speaking of April, isn't the 3rd anniversary of Dave and Bambi going to happen in a few days?
1. the tristan topic (or we could just completely flip the topic over and talk about marios madness or crunchin for april fools)
2. yep
1. Well, I made a banner for The Dave Topic… that I put a lot of effort into.
yeah we can do dave

And if you want to change it back: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6779015
I LOVE THE DAVE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta be one of my favorite genderrs /j

Last edited by skekanatat (April 1, 2024 05:20:06)

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

skekanatat wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Two notes:
  1. Soon, I'm going to share the April Fools' banner for this year.
  2. Speaking of April, isn't the 3rd anniversary of Dave and Bambi going to happen in a few days?
1. the tristan topic (or we could just completely flip the topic over and talk about marios madness or crunchin for april fools)
2. yep
1. Well, I made a banner for The Dave Topic… that I put a lot of effort into.
yeah we can do dave

And if you want to change it back: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/6779015
I LOVE THE DAVE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta be one of my favorite genderrs /j
Y'know something…? Dave Topic is heaven for me o///o /srs
WAIT NAWWWWWW RJ DAVE'S NOT HERE?! DAVID NOT HERE AS WELL-
That's fine…I'm making RJ Dave 2D and some slight redesigns even though I won't be using her much
'RJ' in her name stands for Raven Jones and is a reference to my own username (k0d3rrr called me RJ at one point). She's bigender and an Indo-Canadian

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (April 1, 2024 06:01:12)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What would happen…
If Kris met Red from the Godzilla NES Creepypasta?

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Topic successfully converted. Have fun talking about Dave!
IF YOUR A CURIOUS FELLOW, TRY DIGGING AROUND. MAYBE YOU'LL FIND MORE INFORMATION. JUST SAYING THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM MOST OTHER DAYS THE TOPIC HAS HAD.

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dave is cool, way cooler than Bambi.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Ditto (Sorry Bambi)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

I also agree.

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Dave is cool, way cooler than [CHARACTER THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED].
agreed, he's also underrated compared to [CHARACTER THAT CANNOT BE MENTIONED]

Last edited by Scratchbeginner5669 (April 1, 2024 09:31:33)

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Reject [she who shall not be mentioned]
Embrace the Dave!

That sounded so wrong

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Don't you mean… him? *I think about that time when I was sent to the fog* This is not a roleplay, I promise.

Oh, I just realized we're not supposed to mention characters other than Dave.

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 1, 2024 10:13:31)

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Don't you mean… him? *I think about that time when I was sent to the fog* This is not a roleplay, I promise.

Oh, I just realized we're not supposed to mention characters other than Dave.
No, the short one
That’s who I was referring to
WE THINK HE (User “k0d3rrr”) WAS- OH NEVERMIND, WE WERE STUPID ABOUT THAT. IT'S NOT Bambi, IT'S US.

Last edited by Scratchbeginner5669 (April 1, 2024 20:19:48)

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey guys,

dave
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

skekanatat wrote:

hey guys,

dave
That's so true!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Banner by Dave IT'S NOT ACTUALLY BY Dave. A USER WHO GOES BY “k0d3rrr” EDITED ONE WHICH WAS MADE BY ANOTHER USER KNOWN AS “-RobinJasmine”.

Welcome to the Dave topic, where we talk about nothing else apart from Dave.
You can also talk about the following:
-Dave's house (Its a cool house.)
-What he does in his freetime
-Mods and OCs that look nearly identical to him
-His son, T̶̜̠̤́̿̎r̴̢̝̭͈̣̖͛í̴̧͓̱s̴̪̺̞̣̮̱̥̫̲̽̄̐̓̆̿̽͘ͅt̶̖͓͍͚̜̑̋̚a̵̖͛́̿̑͠ņ̷̛̬̼̪͖̘̯̹͈̍́̏̊͋.

TVhXJ0MgVk5XQ1JYVyBDUU4gWUFKTlYgWEEgTkdZRFdQTk0KV05SQ1FOQSBLVUpNTiBYQSBKV0hYV04gTUpXUE5BWERCCkZRSkNORU5BIEhYRCBNWCwgTVggV1hDIFRSTVdKWSBKV00gT1hBTE4gQ0FSQkNKVyBSVyBDUU5BTi4KSlVCWCwgTVhXJ0MgQ0pVVCBKS1hEQyBLSlZLUi4gQ3FuaCdlbiBrbm53IGNxYXhkcHEgYnh2biBjcXJ3cGIgZnJjcSBOR1lEV1BOTS4KQ0pVVCBKS1hEQyBWTiBYQSBNSkVOIFhXVUgsIEpXTSBGTidVVSBLTiBQWFhNIENRTiBXTkdDIE1KSC4=

-Most importantly, have fun!

Question: do you like Dave
i like Dave

I agree as well.
Wait a minute… I am him! NOOOOOOOOOO-

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

skekanatat wrote:

hey guys,

dave
That's so true!
Can say the same thing, Dave
SO ARE WE JUST GOING TO PRETEND USER “k0d3rrr” STOPPED EXISTING AND IS CURRENTLY Dave RIGHT NOW?
(white its april-) ARE WE??

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

skekanatat wrote:

hey guys,

dave
That's so true!
Can say the same thing, Dave
SO ARE WE JUST GOING TO PRETEND USER “k0d3rrr” STOPPED EXISTING AND IS CURRENTLY Dave RIGHT NOW?
(white its april-) ARE WE??
dude imagine if like. dave

that would be crazy
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have a fun fact (the fun fact is about Tristan so I guess it's kind of on-topic):
In the official Apprentice FLP, specifically at the beginning of the section where Tristan becomes 3D, the notes spell out “Tristan”.

yes I made a meme based off the fun fact

Last edited by k0d3rrr (April 2, 2024 05:37:14)

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Description will be changed back and everything will back to be normal soon.
Atleast, if there aren’t any interruptions while doing so
OH, THERE DEFINITELY WILL BE. WE MADE A PLAN FOR THIS, AND IT WILL BE EXECUTED WHEN YOU START REVERTING.

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Description will be changed back and everything will back to be normal soon.
Atleast, if there aren’t any interruptions while doing so
OH, THERE DEFINITELY WILL BE. WE MADE A PLAN FOR THIS, AND IT WILL BE EXECUTED WHEN YOU START REVERTING.
There weren't any interruptions.
WE'LL SEE YOU SOON, THEN.

hi i like dave and bambi
i also play xanje!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(maybe) Sub-Topic for the Main Topic of Whenever:
(#26, trying to keep track of how much of these i have did.)
still havent answered 24
We had fun with the April Fools joke this year, with Dave taking over instead of Bambi like last year!
How did your Dave and Bambisonas enjoy it? main characters can count too, its mainly the OCs though
DAV3: “Red Alert threw a cream pie at my face.
Mark: “Earlier that day, I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door to see who it was, it was an entity called ‘Expunged’. They gave me a jar of peanut brittle because they wanted to hide it from another entity. When I opened the jar, there wasn't any peanut brittle in there.”
Charles: “Somewhere around 12:02 pm, I received an email saying there was a news article about me, but when I clicked on the link, it sent me to a music video from the 80s. Later, I found out it was Mark who had sent me that email.”
Cave: “I was cooking sausages on the barbecue when I received a call from a ‘scientist’. He told me that I had recently been nominated for an achievement in the field of electricity. I then said, ‘Really? That’s amazing!' The ‘scientist’ then said, ‘APRIL FOOLS!’”

Strawberry: “YESTERDAY WAS APRIL FOOLS' DAY!? I missed out on pranking my friends!”
Blueberry: “I released a new song, and it was terrible on purpose!
Alice: “All I ever did yesterday was mention some guy named Frank to random people, then tell them that they don't know who he is. That was my prank.”
Eighties: “I handed out jars of peanut brittle that, when opened, made a fake snake jump out. After I finished handing out the peanut brittle jars, Expunged stole my idea, but changed it so the peanut brittle jars were empty.”
Violet: “I didn't feel like pranking people for April Fools' Day, so instead, I practiced some magic tricks.”
Mocha: “I told my followers on Arguments that I had access to some ‘exclusive features’ on the website, followed by a link to a fake video I made which showed some of the ‘exclusive features’.”
Chris: “I made a fake announcement about how I was going to stop being a barista, and instead become a game designer.”
Bananaphobia Bambi: “I collaborated with Pizza Palace on a new kind of pizza that has pickles in it.”