duncane99
Scratcher
55 posts

♫ ♬(5 STARS RATING) SONG SPARROW MUSIC SHOP♫ ♬ HIRING

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

Pending Orders

Username: -Cold-lord-X-
Product: Music
Details: it’s title screen music, the game is a very difficult platformer, and I want this to give the player a sense of ease.
Genre: No rock or heavy metal please, and it should give off a sense of ease without being too calm.
Deadline (must be at least 1 week): i really do not care take as much time as you need
Where to be contacted: my scratch profile!
Estimated time of finish: 8/8/2022-9/1/2022

TERMS OF USE

You MUST give credit to this shop when using our songs. You may use them on whatever you want, but you CANNOT make money off our songs. You may also not resell these songs on another Scratch Shop, or on any other platforms. When you use our songs, you must use this format to credit:

Song by the Song Sparrow Music Shop (hyperlinked), composed by (person who took your order)

I'll take this one

This is appleo:
<:)>
She helps me with my Dessert Store: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/622100/
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

duncane99 wrote:

Pending Orders

Username: -Cold-lord-X-
Product: Music
Details: it’s title screen music, the game is a very difficult platformer, and I want this to give the player a sense of ease.
Genre: No rock or heavy metal please, and it should give off a sense of ease without being too calm.
Deadline (must be at least 1 week): i really do not care take as much time as you need
Where to be contacted: my scratch profile!
Estimated time of finish: 8/8/2022-9/1/2022

TERMS OF USE

You MUST give credit to this shop when using our songs. You may use them on whatever you want, but you CANNOT make money off our songs. You may also not resell these songs on another Scratch Shop, or on any other platforms. When you use our songs, you must use this format to credit:

Song by the Song Sparrow Music Shop (hyperlinked), composed by (person who took your order)

I'll take this one
Ok!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic/Epic Orchestral Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music (haven't done it in a very long time)
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)
- J-pop (Going to try out soon)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music, and Kokoro Beats, an upcoming rhythm game inspired by Project Sekai!

I used to animate with Mine-imator, but I've stopped and focused more on composing.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Dreadmaster2232
Product: music
Details: music that would go well for this project here
Genre:
Deadline (must be at least 1 week):
Where to be contacted: here

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

“The flow of time is always cruel… Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it… A thing that doesn’t change with time is a memory of younger days.” - Sheik, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina Of Time
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Genre:
Rejected. You did not link your project, and the genre of the song is unfilled. Also, there seems to be no deadline

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Genre:
Rejected. You did not link your project, and the genre of the song is unfilled. Also, there seems to be no deadline
ahhh the link is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/721754081 and there is no deadline and whatever you think would be good for the project

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

“The flow of time is always cruel… Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it… A thing that doesn’t change with time is a memory of younger days.” - Sheik, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina Of Time
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Genre:
ahhh the link is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/721754081 and there is no deadline and whatever you think would be good for the project
I still at least need a genre. And also, it seems your project already has music…

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (Aug. 15, 2022 22:29:52)

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Genre:
I still at least need a genre. And also, it seems your project already has music…
i wanted diffrent music for it. idc what kind of genre. pick whatever. just with something that fits.

Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

~snip~
nevermind

Last edited by Dreadmaster2232 (Aug. 15, 2022 23:16:28)

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Genre:
i wanted diffrent music for it. idc what kind of genre. pick whatever. just with something that fits.
I'm sorry, but the problem is I don't know what kind of genre that would be good. I can't just choose, I might make the song not good in terms of the feeling for your project.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOTICE

The owner is very busy at the moment, so the Song Sparrow Music Shop will be on a order pause until they free up some time.

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR EMPLOYEES
You are off work! I will notify you when operations start again!

WHAT THIS MEANS FOR CUSTOMERS
Not much, just the shop is closed.

IF YOU WANT, you may apply to become the manager on my profile to keep the shop running until I come back.

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Loca_the_Cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

HIRE FORM
Username: Loca_the_Cool
Job: Musician
Experience out of 10: 5
Examples of work: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1154970
Activity level: 7 / 10
Where to be notified of results: Scratch or Newgrounds

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Loca_the_Cool wrote:

HIRE FORM
Hired!

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Loca_the_Cool
Scratcher
100+ posts

Loca_the_Cool wrote:

HIRE FORM
Hired!

Thank you so much! I enjoy making music and I'm happy that I can make other people happy that they can use my music in their games!

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Loca_the_Cool wrote:

Loca_the_Cool wrote:

HIRE FORM
Hired!

Thank you so much! I enjoy making music and I'm happy that I can make other people happy that they can use my music in their games!
Yeah! One problem is we are actually closed, because I'm a bit busy

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NOTICE

We are now open! This will be an activity check to see who's still watching

You must answer by the 10th of September

Last edited by Builder_53_Studios (Sept. 5, 2022 01:02:51)

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!

-_-GetGood
Scratcher
500+ posts

SH IS OPEN??

TIP:
If your struggling in combat,
simply GetGood.
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_-GetGood wrote:

SH IS OPEN??
Why are you always here???? You don't work here, you don't order either?

- Video Game music
- Electronic Music

Need music? Hit me up!