Discuss Scratch

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

=<{| Scratch's Newest and Most Balanced Currency || The Lunar Pound |}>=

=<{| The Lunar Pound |}>=

Please note this thread is a work in progress. Information here may quickly become obsolete.
About

The Lunar Pound is Scratch's newest currency, with various ways to gain income and net worth,
and can be used for various purposes across the platform.

Some of these ways include…
~ Gaining Followers
~ Contributing to a Lightspeed™ Product or Project
~ Being employed in a Lightspeed™ Subsidiary
~ Loving/Faving any Lightspeed™ or Partnered company's projects
~ And many more!

Usage

The Lunar Pound is denoted by L$ (despite being a pound), and can be used for several purposes.
One of the most common and useful ways is to buy advanced orders from a Lightspeed shop,
however it can be used for many things.

How do I apply?

It's simple! Fill in the form below with the appropriate information,
and if you are accepted, you will receive a notification containing a link to your user card!

Required fields are denoted with a ^

Username^:
Link to Scratch License^:
Age Range (see Scratch License linked above):
Favourite Colour:
Other Info:

Memberships

Here I will discuss the various memberships you can gradually upgrade your account to.

The layout of each entry is as such - NAME - Starting money // Income multiplier // (Passive Income)L$/wk

COPPER - 2000L$ // 1x // 15L$/wk
SILVER - 2500L$ // 1.15 // 17L$/wk
GOLD - 2750L$ // 1.2x // 20L$/wk
TITANIUM - 3200L$ // 1.45x // 25L$/wk
PLATINUM - 3500L$ // 1.5x // 30L$/wk
DIAMOND - 4000L$ // 1.75x // 35L$/wk
OBSIDIAN - 4500L$ // 1.9x // 40L$/wk
SILICON - 4750L$ // 1.95x // 45L$/wk
QUARTZ - 5000L$ // 2x // 50L$/wk

All applicants start at COPPER unless they fill one of two conditions -

1. They work at or are employed in a Lightspeed Project or Company, e.g. a Collab or Shop run by Lightspeed.
OR
2. They have ordered multiple times at a LS Shop. This amount denotes the level of member ship they can apply for.

Higher Memberships Applications

This section only applies to people who have ordered at an Official Lightspeed Shop.

LAYOUT– Amount of orders made (+) = Level of membership
1+ = SILVER
3+ = GOLD
5+ = TITANIUM
10+ = PLATINUM

This section only applies to Lightspeed Employees

If you have participated in 1-2 Lightspeed Collabs and performed acceptably, OR completed 1 order on a Lightspeed Shop you may apply for a SILVER membership.
2+ collabs with acceptable performance OR 5 orders equals GOLD.
3+ collabs with exceptional performance OR 7 orders equals TITANIUM.
12+ orders with at least 3 good reviews made equals PLATINUM.

Other than these, there is no way to start with a membership higher than PLATINUM, apart from being offered one by @TopGG.

I want to learn more. What are all the ways I can earn currency?

1. Gaining followers. Every time you gain a follower, comment !+1Follower on the Official Bankkeeping project.
2. Loving and/or faving a Lightspeed or Partner's project.
3. Employees automatically get +20L$/wk, before applying Membership Multipliers.
4. Making any sort of suggestion and having it implemented in some form.
5. Filling an order in a Lightspeed Shop.
~~ More are likely to be added, check back soon!

Thanks you for your time reading this, and have a Top-Of-The-Line day!
~~~TopGG

Last edited by TopGG (June 7, 2022 09:59:22)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Click Here for my Extended Signature

ocular -/- ScratchStats -|- postpercent -\- ScratchInfo

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

Last edited by ScratchCat (Tomorrow, 2027 48:77:16)
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Resources…

Banknotes and Coins - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/700631065/

Official Bankkeeping Project (L$OBP) - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/702010150/

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

== He/Him – ISFP-T – Scorpio – Aussie – MeOwner of Lightspeed Inc. – Certified Furry – Ravenclaw – Colour Fanatic ==

Generation 365: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
#StandWithUkraine

Comment “Shield upgrade!” on my activity hub to give Astrum another layer of protection! Let's make the biggest code block on Scratch!

this is my kumquat guard Astrum. He has 15 layers of shield. (((((((((((((((¬‿¬))))))))))))))):: #000000

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username^: @TopGG
Link to Scratch License^: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/698406053/
Age Range (see Scratch License linked above): 12-18
Favourite Colour: Purple
Other Info: Nope, honestly you guys can put whatever you want here.

Here's an example of what your account card might look like with my information:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/702021089/

PLEASE DO NOT FILL IN THE ACCOUNT CARD YOURSELF!

Last edited by TopGG (June 7, 2022 08:27:09)

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

wow this was all the way down on the third page

when did the collab forums get so busy??

*sigh*

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine

Henny999999
Scratcher
36 posts

Username^: @Henny999999
Link to Scratch License^: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/703908331/
Favourite Colour: Red
Other Info: I like coding in python and in scratch… (scratchattach ftw)

My signiture is quite big, so double click on this text and press ctrl+shift+down arrow

My good projects:
3D game using raycasting
Draggable and resizable window
Fury OS 1.1.9
Draggable Window
Fury OS Setup Concept
No name

My favorite things to do:
playing video games
Coding games/other stuff
Watch youtube

My favorite video games:
Stardew Valley
Minecraft

Things I'm Good At:
Minecraft
Stardew Valley
Coding
Being me

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(Time) = (Now)> then
stop [This Signature]
end
end

Last edited by you (Yesterday, 2091 41:17:01)
GameModeThree
New to Scratch
3 posts

Henny999999 wrote:

Username^: @Henny999999
Link to Scratch License^: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/703908331/
Favourite Colour: Red
Other Info: I like coding in python and in scratch… (scratchattach ftw)
All done! Find your card here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/703913087/

I'll put the info into the banking project in a minute.
EpicYesMe
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username^: @EpicYesMe
Link to Scratch License^: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/704316865/
Favorite Colour: SkyBlue/White
Other Info: I'm not that active because I have other things I have to do.

PS: ☑️ They work at or are employed in a Lightspeed Project or Company, e.g. a Collab or Shop run by Lightspeed.

Call me Paperstacks.

paperstacks

define Protect Sig
point towards [(❁´◡`❁) (kumquats) v]
create clone of [( •̀ ω •́ )✧ (Soldiers) v]
broadcast [chargeee!!!! v]

when I receive [chargeee!!!! v]
go to [(❁´◡`❁) (kumquats) v]
stop [(❁´◡`❁) (kumquats) v] // "my duty is now over"
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username^: @applejuiceproduc
Link to Scratch License^: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/704336079/
Favourite Colour: Orange
Other Info: I like programming OS' and servers with scratchattach.

Also, I kinda think it's a bit unfair for benefits if you do something for lightspeed. I mean, lots of people will want to join lightspeed rather than another company because they get benefits. Ignore this last piece of text if you want to.

Last edited by applejuiceproduc (June 13, 2022 07:25:15)

A signature
applejuiceproduc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

buyp
(like bump, but instead of “bring up my post”, “bring up your post”)

A signature
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username^:dynamicsofscratch
Link to Scratch License^:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/705847168/
Age Range :12 to 18
Favourite Colour: Tiranga
Other Info:i'm nce

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Hello! Please check out the policy on currencies on Scratch and make sure what you are doing follows it. Make sure you aren't “buying” social actions, such as follows or loves on a project. Thanks!

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
TopGG
Scratcher
500+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

Hello! Please check out the policy on currencies on Scratch and make sure what you are doing follows it. Make sure you aren't “buying” social actions, such as follows or loves on a project. Thanks!
Oops sorry! I wasn't aware we had that. I'll go over all the rules and stuff in a bit.

Note to all Customers and Staff

I am working on revamping it due to unforeseen circumstances, therefore applications are currently closed, and the payment system is offline as well.

Please try to avoid posting here for the next few days, Sorry for any inconveniences.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ TopGG

#StandWithUkraine