C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

I should of got that when it came out the rice sky rocketed after it was recalled for to much violence
Yeah, now it's a collector's item. I was lucky enough to get a copy at release. Although, I heard rumors HAL is making a less violent version, which is pretty cool because the game is actually really fun.
Yeah I saw some playthroughs when it came out but never got it. I didnt know HAL was making a less violent version
Well, they're just rumors, so take it with a grain of salt.

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

I should of got that when it came out the rice sky rocketed after it was recalled for to much violence
Yeah, now it's a collector's item. I was lucky enough to get a copy at release. Although, I heard rumors HAL is making a less violent version, which is pretty cool because the game is actually really fun.
Yeah I saw some playthroughs when it came out but never got it. I didnt know HAL was making a less violent version
Oh yeah well until it may or may not be announced we will have to wait

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

The next Nintendo Direct should confirm or deny the rumors. There have been leaks, but it could be photoshop.

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

The next Nintendo Direct should confirm or deny the rumors. There have been leaks, but it could be photoshop.
Yeah they could be photoshopped

Join the Shuckle Cult
Lake_Lapcat_Cats
Scratcher
99 posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
I remember one of the bosses line before their boss fight “Ah, kirby is here to eat us”

Join the Lake Lapcat army, the big cats of Lake Lapcat.
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
I remember one of the bosses line before their boss fight “Ah, kirby is here to eat us”
I think the final boss even said: “Wait, Kirby, please! Don't hurt me!” And Kirby stood. Unblinking and unmoved.
Oh wait, spoilers

Professional idiot

Lake_Lapcat_Cats
Scratcher
99 posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
I think the final boss even said: “Wait, Kirby, please! Don't hurt me!” And Kirby stood. Unblinking and unmoved.
Oh wait, spoilers
I beat them as Nuke Kirby and then he said “I asked you not to hurt me kirby” then Meta Kight hit him with a sword. (This may be why it is a collector's game now)

Last edited by Lake_Lapcat_Cats (Sept. 7, 2023 17:36:13)

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
Oh wait, spoilers
I beat them as Nuke Kirby and then he said “I asked you not to hurt me kirby” then Meta Kight hit him with a sword. (This may be why it is a collector's game now)
I beat him as knife Kirby. The short range makes for a very fun challenge run.
The whole plot of Kirby overthrowing the government was very interesting.

Professional idiot

Lake_Lapcat_Cats
Scratcher
99 posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
Oh wait, spoilers
I also beat him with Cookie Kirby, I liked throwing cookies at the first boss, it was worth the crossover with cookie clicker.

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
Oh wait, spoilers
I also beat him with Cookie Kirby, I liked throwing cookies at the first boss, it was worth the crossover with cookie clicker.
I wasn't a fan of that one. You had to mash A to attack. I guess it's to replicate the clicking, but it made my thumb hurt.

Professional idiot

Lake_Lapcat_Cats
Scratcher
99 posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Lake_Lapcat_Cats wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Snip
Oh wait, spoilers
I wasn't a fan of that one. You had to mash A to attack. I guess it's to replicate the clicking, but it made my thumb hurt.
You should try holding B for ten seconds to summon a big cookie that can then be used as cover from enemies if you still do not like it you should use kitten Kirby instead and hold A to summon a kitten then pick it up and run into enemies with it.

SJS369
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

I played it and it was fun! Except for the boss fight that was called “niagra falls”

broadcast [ v]
Nintendo Switch friend code: 5802-2604-2710
Splatoon name: squishy
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Guys new leak straight from HAL

Join the Shuckle Cult
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-snip-
Man, I'm so excited for this game!

Professional idiot

woofarfbark
Scratcher
24 posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-snip-
it comes out tomorrow trust me bro my uncle works at hal labs he told me so

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

woofarfbark wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-snip-
Oh, let's go!

Professional idiot

SJS369
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

woofarfbark wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

-snip-
Oh, let's go!
As a Hal worker, I can confirm its tomorrow

broadcast [ v]
Nintendo Switch friend code: 5802-2604-2710
Splatoon name: squishy
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Professional idiot

Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

C0D3N00B wrote:

-snip-
No way! origin story for plush bandana dee!
Any of the HAL workers here know when this gets released?

hi im tophatted
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kirby

Tophatted- wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

-snip-
No way! origin story for plush bandana dee!
Any of the HAL workers here know when this gets released?
Decebuary 32nd

Professional idiot