Discuss Scratch

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

《 Railway Designs » Quick and on time designs! 》《 Grand opening » Now Hiring 》

《 Staff Activity Check 》
Please reply to this post within 72 hours in any sort of way. (Ideally with “Active!” or “Alive!”) If you fail to respond by 5th May at 13:00 BST you will receive one strike.
Staff Responded
Milkysplash (Skylar)
Dream-123-123 (Dream)
faerie– (Bee)
Staff not responded
none

Last edited by Milkysplash (May 2, 2022 13:53:10)

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

《 Staff Activity Check 》
Please reply to this post within 72 hours in any sort of way. (Ideally with “Active!” or “Alive!”) If you fail to respond by 5th May at 13:00 BST you will receive one strike.
Staff Responded
Milkysplash (Skylar)
Staff not responded
faerie– (Bee)
Dream-123-123 (Dream)
Active!

Signature wip
faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

《 Staff Activity Check 》
Staff Responded
Milkysplash (Skylar)
Dream-123-123 (Dream)
Staff not responded
faerie– (Bee)
Active!

ethane2008
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username* » ethane2008
Staff who took your order* » Milkysplash
Rating out of 5 Stars* » 5 out of 5
Comments* » Really good service, the first shop that actually got back to me about my application. Thank you so much!
Are you happy for this to be displayed on our front page?* » Sure!

Ok, I think I'm done talking… Oh wait!
By the way, have you seen any movies lately? No? I'll leave you alone…
You gotta scroll down using Shift + Down arrow key to see the rest of this signature.

Wow, you scrolled down! That's amazing!

Today's sponsor is Grubhub Perks, dance get food today!

I want the Scratch Team to #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects feature before it's too late!

Just keep scrolling I guess, there's nothing else here.

Dovecy
Scratcher
11 posts

Username* » Dovecy
Nickname » Dove
Pronouns* » She / Her
Previous experience in graphic design* » Made a lot of banners and handwritten texts.
3-10 Work Examples* » https://u.cubeupload.com/Dove_/264068784B5D48EF9397.jpeg | https://u.cubeupload.com/Dove_/9CA7C4E736F54131BEAF.png | https://u.cubeupload.com/Dove_/FloralGarden.png
Of the services we offer, which ones are you willing to provide? (Delete as appropriate)* » Image Hosting / Profile Banners / Profile Pictures / Studio Thumbnails / Project Thumbnails / Signature Banners
How active are you?* » 8/10
If you use an image hosting program, what is it? (Leave blank if you don't have one, or don't offer image hosting)* » Cubeupload
Are you following the forum?* » Now yes
Other » Call me Lucy, please.
Oopsiepretsel
Scratcher
48 posts

Username* » Oopsiepretsel iidonut- is my other account

Nickname » Pretsel

Pronouns* » She/they

Previous experience in graphic design* » I am the owner of Pretsel's Designs, iidonut- is owner of Donut's Designs, co-owner at Bee's Boutique, worker at Emerald Shop 6.0 and I work at another shop that I forgot the name of lol

3-10 Work Examples* » https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/685406561/

Of the services we offer, which ones are you willing to provide? (Delete as appropriate)* » Profile Banners / Profile Pictures / Studio Thumbnails / Project Thumbnails / Forum Banners / Image Hosting

How active are you?* » 7/10

If you use an image hosting program, what is it? (Leave blank if you don't have one, or don't offer image hosting)* » cubeupload

Are you following the forum?* » Yes!

Other » Thanks!
faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

(By the way, sorry if I'm not allowed to bump the post; I just noticed it was on page four )

Dovecy
Scratcher
11 posts

Bump =^..^= Note: I am still waiting for a response to my application (#65)
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dovecy wrote:

Bump =^..^= Note: I am still waiting for a response to my application (#65)
Hey - I’ve just wanted to have a bit of time to think over it!

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
euphoriafall
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username* » euphoriafall / Lily-Lavender
Nickname » Hope
Pronouns* » They/Them
Previous experience in graphic design* » I have hosted, along with you (Milkysplash) SDC, I've been designing for a few years now.
3-10 Work Examples* » one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight
Of the services we offer, which ones are you willing to provide? (Delete as appropriate)* » Image Hosting / Profile Banners / Profile Pictures / Studio Thumbnails / Project Thumbnails / Forum Banners / Signature Banners
How active are you?* » Quite active on the forums, and I'm on Scratch a lot during the day. And probably even more during the night. Yay.
If you use an image hosting program, what is it? (Leave blank if you don't have one, or don't offer image hosting)* » Cubeupload
Are you following the forum?* » Yes!
Other »

note : look at all the slides in the designs please!

Last edited by euphoriafall (May 10, 2022 20:54:31)

“immerse your soul in love”
– radiohead

100th post
Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Signature wip
Dovecy
Scratcher
11 posts

Cancelling my application, I have not the time to work in a shop
-Krolia_Krogane-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username* » -Krolia_Krogane-
Product you want (Delete as appropriate)* » Signature Banner
Staff you'd like to take your order » i dont care
Dimensions in pixels (width x height)* » 500x500 ig
Description* » red, I want it to say “Krolia” and below it say “Vol-tron??”
Fonts » like a fancy script font
Images » KEITH KOGANE, and Krolia Kogane
Deadline (please use a long date format, ex 12th July. The deadline must be at least 1 week away)* » 30th May
Are you following the forum? (Delete as appropriate)* » Yes
Where would you like to be notified?* » The studio on my profile
Other » none

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

since you don't have a current partnership form I will ask for you to partner with Raikous Rating's

Last edited by Sobble_Squad_425 (May 24, 2022 00:26:41)

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
iidonut-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, could I partner?

faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Krolia_Krogane- wrote:

Username* » -Krolia_Krogane-
Product you want (Delete as appropriate)* » Signature Banner
Staff you'd like to take your order » i dont care
Dimensions in pixels (width x height)* » 500x500 ig
Description* » red, I want it to say “Krolia” and below it say “Vol-tron??”
Fonts » like a fancy script font
Images » KEITH KOGANE, and Krolia Kogane
Deadline (please use a long date format, ex 12th July. The deadline must be at least 1 week away)* » 30th May
Are you following the forum? (Delete as appropriate)* » Yes
Where would you like to be notified?* » The studio on my profile
Other » none
Taken!

Amethyst-animation
Scratcher
500+ posts

» Order Form «
* Required
Username* » Amethyst-animation
Product you want (Delete as appropriate)* » Profile Banner
Staff you'd like to take your order » iifaeriie– or Milkysplash if possible, thanks!
Dimensions in pixels (width x height)* » I really am not sure on what makes a good profile banner height and width, so please choose that yourself.
Description* » a pastel purple theme with maybe an amethyst somewhere, and words with a handwriting font that says “Welcome to my account,” and a smaller subtitle, “Amethyst”. At the bottom please have a thick-ish line with plenty of space below to write “Writer () Wings of Fire () Roleplayer () Christian”
Fonts » (Note, these fonts are on canva so if needed something similar would be fine) Playlist Script for “Welcome to my account” Dreaming Outland Sans for “Amethyst” Lovelo Line for “Writer () Wings of Fire () Roleplayer () Christian”
Images » An amethyst, book with a light purple colour, and anything else that looks good - just nothing creepy or sci-fi or mysterious (like portals or creepy looking bears-) please
Deadline (please use a long date format, ex 12th July. The deadline must be at least 1 week away)* » 7th of June, please!
Are you following the forum? » Yes
Where would you like to be notified?* » On my profile, please!
Tysm!

Last edited by Amethyst-animation (May 30, 2022 13:46:32)

PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username* » PSstarindia776
Product you want (Delete as appropriate)* » Profile Banner / Profile Picture / Studio Thumbnail / Project Thumbnail / Image Hosting / Forum Banner / Signature Banner
Staff you'd like to take your order » Dream-123-123
Dimensions in pixels (width x height)* » I don't know the exact dimension but it should not strech when uploaded.
Description* » In the image make to halves. In the background use #005066 in the upper half and #00c8ff in the lower half. On the front side type Ꝓꗟ (Exactly with the same design). The text's color should be white
Fonts » N.A.
Images » N.A.
Deadline (please use a long date format, ex 12th July. The deadline must be at least 1 week away)* » 7th June
Are you following the forum? (Delete as appropriate)* » Yes / No
Where would you like to be notified?* » Profile
Other » N.A.

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
faeriie--
Scratcher
100+ posts

Amethyst-animation wrote:

» Order Form «
* Required
Staff you'd like to take your order » iifaeriie– or Milkysplash if possible, thanks!
Dimensions in pixels (width x height)* » I really am not sure on what makes a good banner height and width, so please choose that yourself. However, if I have to say what I think might be right, maybe 1200 x 900? I really don’t know lol
Description* » a pastel purple theme with maybe an amethyst somewhere, and words with a handwriting font that says “Welcome to my account,” and a smaller subtitle, “~Amethyst”
Fonts » (Note, these fonts are on canva so if needed something similar would be fine) Playlist Script for “Welcome to my account” Dreaming Outland Sans A
Images » Amethyst, book with a light purple colour, and anything else that looks good - just nothing creepy or sci-fi or mysterious (like portals or creepy looking bears-) please
Deadline (please use a long date format, ex 12th July. The deadline must be at least 1 week away)* » 7th of June, please!
Tysm!
Taken!

Amethyst-animation
Scratcher
500+ posts

faeriie-- wrote:

Amethyst-animation wrote:

» Order Form «
* Required
Dimensions in pixels (width x height)* » I really am not sure on what makes a good banner height and width, so please choose that yourself. However, if I have to say what I think might be right, maybe 1200 x 900? I really don’t know lol
Description* » a pastel purple theme with maybe an amethyst somewhere, and words with a handwriting font that says “Welcome to my account,” and a smaller subtitle, “~Amethyst”
Fonts » (Note, these fonts are on canva so if needed something similar would be fine) Playlist Script for “Welcome to my account” Dreaming Outland Sans A
Images » Amethyst, book with a light purple colour, and anything else that looks good - just nothing creepy or sci-fi or mysterious (like portals or creepy looking bears-) please
Tysm!
Taken!
Thank you! Just like to let you know, I updated it a literal second ago (it won’t be by the time I post this) so please re-read it right now!