Discuss Scratch

moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

INTRO:

Welcome to the new event! We are so glad you could join us on this on of a kind journey! So, keep reading for info!

• This event will go on till 4/10/22, starting on 3/23/22.
  • Each explorer will get to go to the market before their trip begins. The market is in this forum.
  • Everyone will be given 1,000 coins to spend, and once they are gone, their gone, so you might not want to use them all right away.
  • You will buy everything you might need, and once you summit the list of things you are buy and it is approved, you will get your first part of the journey.
  • Once you read it, you will be given a choice, or asked to pick a random number, 1,2,3, or 4.
  • At some times you may be asked to write a journal entry (around 200 words) about what's happening to you. You cannot move on until you do.
  • Your choices will either get you to the end or you might never make your way out of the jungle, so be careful!
  • To win this game you must make it out before the deadline.
  • If you get sick, you must write an essay on how to cure yourself to move on. The essay can be written in the forums!
  • Please keep in mind that I am one person and may not be able to get to you within 24 hours, but I will try my best!

Finally, we are done with the rules! Now it is time to move onto the backstory!

Fighting every instinct in you, you raise your hand on knock on the rough wooden door. A harsh, distant come in reaches your ears. Twisting the handle, you walk in, hand down, afraid to meet you father's eyes.
“I see you came down to visit me.”
Fury shines in your eyes, “You called, and I was given no choice. And if I had one, I would refuse to go on this journey.”
He clicks his tongue as he speaks, “Ah, your foolish never ceases, does it? You will, and you must. Though I am not the most…caring father, I will provide you with some help.”
Anticipation creeps up your throat, then sinks when her tosses you a bag of coins. “1,000, buy what you need. Save the rest.”
And with a dismissive wave he sends you on your way, leaving you to wonder if you will ever see him agian.

$Market

Please make a forum post of what you need, and how much you spent. We need to know this so we can keep track of your money! You can buy as much as you need but you need to stay within you limit.

Food/Water

• 1 gallon of water = $150
    *One gallon should last you 4 days, how long do you think it will take you to make it to the finish line?
  • 15 freeze dried fruits =$150
    *Each fruit gives you more energy. One piece gives you 10 more energy
  • 10 meet = 150
    * 1 gives you 50 energies

Bags

You need at least one bag

• Small bag = $50
    *Caries 50 items
  • Large bag = $100
    *Caries 100 items

Tools

• Hammer = $50
  • Axe = $50
  • Water filter = $250
    *Use to filter water, only works with stream near by
  • Tent =$150 give you safe place to sleep at night

Wrap up

To enter, just make a post in THIS forum with the thing you are buying from the store, and the name you wish to use. We will get back to you ask soon as possible, we will comment here and if you want, we can also tell you on your profile!

Stats

Find your name here to see your stats (updated daily)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/590033/?page=1#post-6141957

If you have any questions, please ask here: @moonbrezz3

Last edited by moonbrezz3 (March 24, 2022 02:19:15)

· she/her ♫ writer ♫ flute player ♫ 11 years ·

What better mix than adventure and writing? Join An Author's Adventure
Current Event: Last Chance
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

Please follow this forum for updates! thx!

Last edited by moonbrezz3 (March 23, 2022 23:48:36)

belelelelalaah
Scratcher
1 post

Last Chance

I don't understand this event much
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

belelelelalaah wrote:

I don't understand this event much

Hello! In this event you will go on an adventure through a forest. You will face challenges, and you must survive. All you have to do is start by buying stuff by the market. After that you will get a short story to read, it will be less than 300 words, when your done reading it, you will have two different choices, how your choose will impact your stats or will take you down a different road. The goal is to find you way out of the forest before the deadline, 4/10/22. Does that make more sense? It's a little like the you choose books.

FinnyCoast
Scratcher
8 posts

Last Chance

Is 5 meet 20 dollars or????
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

FinnyCoast wrote:

You have to buy it in the pack, like in a story if you only want a few slices a cheese there would be a whole pack of 20 or something. Sorry

moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

FinnyCoast wrote:

Opps, I typed it in wrong. it's 10 meets for 150, meet has a lot of value!

nikolaiconradtocampo
Scratcher
18 posts

Last Chance

This is what I need from the market

15 freeze dried fruits =$150

1 gallon of water = $150

Small bag = $50

Axe = $50

Water filter = $250

5 meet = 20

A total of $670
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

nikolaiconradtocampo wrote:

This is what I need from the market

15 freeze dried fruits =$150

1 gallon of water = $150

Small bag = $50

Axe = $50

Water filter = $250

5 meet = 20

A total of $670
Thank you! You will be added to the stats page and will receive the next part of the story within the next hour!

moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

This is for @nikolaiconradtocampo and only them. DO NOT read.

READ:
Your black boots are soon coated with a thin layer of mud, legs aching from the hours of walking. You have already dipped into you water supply, with three days' worth remaining, you know you must pick up the paste before you run out. You can't push the thought that paraphs you should have bought more water, suddenly the chances of coming across a lake seem skim.
No matter what happens you know you must rest, night is nearing, and strange legends have been told about these woods. Wrapping your paper-thin coat tighter around your arms you shiver, picking up your pace. As you walk your mind begins to stray, an old legend your mother would whisper to you at night when she tucked you in. Years had passed sense you had seen her.
Losing track of your surroundings you can picture your mother wrapping her arms around you, you can hear her stead voice whispering in your ear. “Dear child, I can't keep doing this every night.”
You would let out a childish laugh, “Mother, I'm only eight, I'm not too old, and I never will be.”
With a quick raise of an eyebrow she would nod, pulling herself on the bed. “Well darling, once in the woods, yes the very woods the rest outside our little town, there lived a mage. Frozen at the age of sixteen forever, there he rests waiting for unsuspecting travelers. Once they walk through his door, they can never leave, trapped there forever.”
Reminiscing on the past, you have yet to notice the sky growing darker and the path becoming tangled, donning a look of a road less traveled on. You only brake from your trance-like state when you stumble on a rock. Pulling yourself up you see a tall, sturdy brick house. A possible resting place. The agian why would a house like that be in the middle of nowhere?

Time to choose!

Do you…..

A. Take a chance on the house. If you knock whoever answers may or may not let you in. And it might not be as safe as it seems, but do you really think it's safe laying in the open outside?

B. Brave the outdoors, it's risky but you might stay safe.

Please respond with your answer!

Last edited by moonbrezz3 (March 24, 2022 02:20:00)

nikolaiconradtocampo
Scratcher
18 posts

Last Chance

I choose b

Last edited by nikolaiconradtocampo (March 24, 2022 02:46:46)

slytherinpenguin
Scratcher
24 posts

Last Chance

2 gallons of water $300
20 meet $300
Tent $150
Axe $50
Small bag $50

I spent way to much.

We don't talk about Bruno
- they/them - scorpio - artist - author - eNcAntO - bookworm - GWDFI - pride - gay -
Check out my art account here
when green flag clicked
forever
if <gay detected> then
play sound [everyone is gay v]
end
end
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

nikolaiconradtocampo wrote:

I choose b
Thank you. You will get your next story shortly.

moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

slytherinpenguin wrote:

2 gallons of water $300
20 meet $300
Tent $150
Axe $50
Small bag $50

I spent way to much.
You currently have 150 remaining, but you do I have a good amount of stuff! You have been added to the stats!

Here is your story:

Your black boots are soon coated with a thin layer of mud, legs aching from the hours of walking. You have already dipped into you water supply, with 5 days' worth remaining, you know you must pick up the paste before you run out. You smile, knowing that while your money may be scarce, you don't risk the lack of dehydration.
No matter what happens you know you must rest, night is nearing, and strange legends have been told about these woods. Wrapping your paper-thin coat tighter around your arms you shiver, picking up your pace. As you walk your mind begins to stray, an old legend your mother would whisper to you at night when she tucked you in. Years had passed sense you had seen her.
Losing track of your surroundings you can picture your mother wrapping her arms around you, you can hear her stead voice whispering in your ear. “Dear child, I can't keep doing this every night.”
You would let out a childish laugh, “Mother, I'm only eight, I'm not too old, and I never will be.”
With a quick raise of an eyebrow she would nod, pulling herself on the bed. “Well darling, once in the woods, yes, the very woods the rest outside our little town, there lived a mage. Frozen at the age of sixteen forever, there he rests, waiting for unsuspecting travelers. Once they walk through his door, they can never leave, trapped there forever.”
Reminiscing on the past, you have yet to notice the sky growing darker and the path becoming tangled, donning a look of a road less traveled on. You only brake from your trance-like state when you stumble on a rock. Pulling yourself up you see a tall, sturdy brick house. A possible resting place. Slowly inching forward, your mother's story fresh on your mind, you see a sigh, broken, old. Inscribed in the wood, Wildberry Inn.
You have a tent, you don't need to bother spending money, then agian this place may be safer. You also wonder if it been a long time since it's house anyone, paraphs its abandoned?

Choose:

A: Risk the inn, not know what waits for you
B: Stay safe with the tent

catdj55555
Scratcher
7 posts

Last Chance

um do i have to make the date march or can i do whatever?
FinnyCoast
Scratcher
8 posts

Last Chance

2 meets=300$
large bag=100$
Axe=50$
1 gallon of water=150$
1 tent=150$
total:750$
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

FinnyCoast wrote:

2 meets=300$
large bag=100$
Axe=50$
1 gallon of water=150$
1 tent=150$
Thank you! You will be added to the stas and get your first story soon!

JetBarnacle
Scratcher
31 posts

Last Chance

meets = 150
2 gallons of water = 300
Tent = 150
Large bag = 100
Axe = 50

“go away”

tinyness

jet/aster

she/they
FinnyCoast
Scratcher
8 posts

Last Chance

moonbrezz3 wrote:

FinnyCoast wrote:

2 meets=300$
large bag=100$
Axe=50$
1 gallon of water=150$
1 tent=150$
Thank you! You will be added to the stas and get your first story soon!
Can't wait!
moonbrezz3
Scratcher
41 posts

Last Chance

JetBarnacle wrote:

meets = 150
2 gallons of water = 300
Tent = 150
Large bag = 100
Axe = 50

Thank you! You will get your story soon!