Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers! [RSS Feed]
XxAstraDewdropxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

qloakonscratch wrote:

XxAstraDewdropxX wrote:

Wait, why didn't I need to do any test orders?
You work at multiple shops and have examples.
Oh, alright. Thank you

WIP Siggy
Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

BUMP

Ⓗⓘⓖⓗⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ Ⓒⓣⓡⓛ     +⃝ Ⓢⓗⓘⓕⓣ     +⃝     ↓⃝ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓔ ⓜⓨ ⓕⓤⓛⓛ ⓢⓘⓖⓝⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔ

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @Sxnny ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
♥ˢʰᵉ/ᴴᵉʳ ♥ᶜᵒᵈᵉʳ ♥ᴬⁿⁱᵐᵃᵗᵒʳ ♥ᴹᵘˢⁱᶜⁱᵃⁿ^◕.◕^)
*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★*
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

» ⌈ily- Surf Mesa⌋ «
1:04 ─〇───── 2:58
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Ⓥⓘⓝⓠⓤⓛ
Ⓚⓤⓜⓞⓡⓘ    -⃝Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ
ⓞⓢⓐⓜⓤⓥⓣ
Ⓖⓛⓘⓣⓒⓗ    _⃝ⓈⓣⓤⓓⓘⓞⓎⓉ

□ taking a break
■ online
□ busy :>
□ sleeping
□ too lazy to change
□ other

↳˳⸙;; ❝ Dream Big ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

I_LOVE_TO_MAKE_STUFF
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name of Shop/Federation: Encounter Your Dreams, Were Quality is Grater that Quantity!!!!!!!! Now Hiring!
Link to shop/federation: here
Owner of Shop/federation: I_LOVE_TO_MAKE_STUFF
Why should we partner/join the federation? Because I filled out this form?
Shop Banner link: N/A

press ctrl+shift+down to see my full siggy!
1000th post
Scratch Team, please add targeted links for the forums!

FIRST EVER SCRATCH PROJECT!!!!!!! IT'S HISTORY!
I have a github account! I can make Websites!
People in the suggestions forums:
YOU MUST READ THIS!!!!

Check out The Forum Helpers!
#StandwithUkraine I am Ukrainian, and lots of my family lives there, please pray for Ukraine

Helpful emoji: ███
Pickles_Gamer2
Scratcher
42 posts

I like Gary when he grows.

This is for GaryGrows228

(Sorry for being late i'm in a different timezone )

Last edited by Pickles_Gamer2 (Dec. 21, 2021 23:58:53)

i can't believe that a programming site for kids has a forum like it was from the 1980s!

pickles@deathstar $ sudo pacman -S neofetch
neofetch-5.3.3 is already up to date –reinstalling
neofetch-5.3.3 20 KiB 1 KiB/s [————C o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o]
pickles@deathstar $ cat /media/dfdf-dfdf-dfdf-0098/conclusion.txt
I use arch, btw.
Pickles_Gamer2
Scratcher
42 posts

hi I'm cool
Deadline: December 24th
Who you'd like to do it: Picklez_Gamer
Where to notify you: Profile
Other: yes x2

This is for LarryIsCool
But it's fixed
I think thats what i'm supposed to do right?

Last edited by Pickles_Gamer2 (Dec. 22, 2021 00:05:19)

i can't believe that a programming site for kids has a forum like it was from the 1980s!

I use arch, btw.
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pickles_Gamer2 wrote:

hi I'm cool

This is for LarryIsCool
But it's fixed
Yes. Accepted. We;come to the team!

not plat
Pickles_Gamer2
Scratcher
42 posts

qloakonscratch wrote:

Pickles_Gamer2 wrote:

hi I'm cool

This is for LarryIsCool
But it's fixed
Yes. Accepted. We;come to the team!

Thank You Very Much!

I use arch, btw.
Pickles_Gamer2
Scratcher
42 posts

when green flag clicked
repeat (∞)
move <[Thank You Very Much]*(2)> steps Towards Victory! :: motion

end

Hello My Name Is Pickles. And I Like BBCode
I Can Make Scratchblokian stuff

Set (☞゚ヮ゚ :: #17f3d2)☞ To ☜(゚ヮ゚☜ :: #123456):: #1fa55a//These Are My Siggy Protectors from Kumquats.

Last edited by Pickles_Gamer2 (Dec. 22, 2021 01:29:44)

I use arch, btw.
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would someone tell me what happened with feathered finds?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Would someone tell me what happened with feathered finds?
The owner left the forums.

not plat
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The 2.0 looks excellent! Also, in case I clear my comments here is an image to show you have permission (I made it a little more formal to keep the shop professional!)

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/380937033_400x400.png[/img]

Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Ⓗⓘⓖⓗⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ Ⓒⓣⓡⓛ     +⃝ Ⓢⓗⓘⓕⓣ     +⃝     ↓⃝ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓔ ⓜⓨ ⓕⓤⓛⓛ ⓢⓘⓖⓝⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔ

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

» ⌈ily- Surf Mesa⌋ «

Ⓥⓘⓝⓠⓤⓛ
Ⓚⓤⓜⓞⓡⓘ    -⃝Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ
ⓞⓢⓐⓜⓤⓥⓣ
Ⓖⓛⓘⓣⓒⓗ    _⃝ⓈⓣⓤⓓⓘⓞⓎⓉ

□ taking a break
■ online
□ sleeping
□ too lazy to change
□ other

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

The 2.0 looks excellent! Also, in case I clear my comments here is an image to show you have permission (I made it a little more formal to keep the shop professional!)

[img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/380937033_400x400.png[/img]
Okay, thank you!

not plat
DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is gonna be a tough one!
Username: DinoMaster20
Type of product: pfp
Description: (Like the pfp of theChAOTiC) The background is completely black, with a white figure in the center. It starts at the bottom, at the waist. The head of the figure is about (if the box was but into forths from bottom to tom) 3/4 of the way to the top. Like theChAOTiC pfp, the white figure goes up and down, and has the same effects, like the glitch. The figure is standing strait up, and is making a peace sigh on the right side of the image. There is a noticeable grin on his face, but no other facial details can be seen, it's all white but one smile in the middle.
Deadline: 12/27/21
Who you'd like to do it: Someone with patience, who knows what they're doing.
Where to notify you: Profile.
Other: This isn't an easy order! I know exactly what I want! Expect changes to need be made!

~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Description: (Like the pfp of theChAOTiC) The background is completely black, with a white figure in the center. It starts at the bottom, at the waist. The head of the figure is about (if the box was but into forths from bottom to tom) 3/4 of the way to the top. Like theChAOTiC pfp, the white figure goes up and down, and has the same effects, like the glitch. The figure is standing strait up, and is making a peace sigh on the right side of the image. There is a noticeable grin on his face, but no other facial details can be seen, it's all white but one smile in the middle.
Other: This isn't an easy order! I know exactly what I want! Expect changes to need be made!
Your order is ready
https://u.cubeupload.com/MyNewAccount/6I8tVs.gif

Last edited by Sunny-Bunny29 (Dec. 26, 2021 14:39:51)

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

» ⌈ily- Surf Mesa⌋ «

Ⓥⓘⓝⓠⓤⓛ
Ⓚⓤⓜⓞⓡⓘ    -⃝Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ
ⓞⓢⓐⓜⓤⓥⓣ
Ⓖⓛⓘⓣⓒⓗ    _⃝ⓈⓣⓤⓓⓘⓞⓎⓉ

□ taking a break
■ online
□ sleeping
□ too lazy to change
□ other

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Taken!

Edit: I see someone already did it but anyway I will do it again

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Dec. 24, 2021 16:26:38)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! You are receiving this message because you have recently joined The White Tiger Federation 3.0. Because of this, you now have access to BBcode, banners, advertising on our forum page, and monthly* reviews. Here is how you can access all of these things.
  • In order to get BBcode for your shop, all you need to do is reply to this post or post on our page with a description of what you want, how soon you need it, and any other important info
  • If your shop is still very new, we can provide top-notch banners for your shop. Just provide us with all the important info about what you want
  • We also provide advertising. You can find the advertising form in the forms section on our page.
  • Finally, monthly shop reviews are given to your shop once* a month. Before the review comes, we will post a test order at your shop so that we are able fill some categories in the review.
So again, thank you for join The White Tiger Federation 3.0. A
If you need anything, be sure to contact our team of professional and reliable staff.
~The White Tiger Federation team

* If you get your shop review before the 16th of the month, you can request a second review in that same month.

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can staff order things?

-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

» ⌈ily- Surf Mesa⌋ «

Ⓥⓘⓝⓠⓤⓛ
Ⓚⓤⓜⓞⓡⓘ    -⃝Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ
ⓞⓢⓐⓜⓤⓥⓣ
Ⓖⓛⓘⓣⓒⓗ    _⃝ⓈⓣⓤⓓⓘⓞⓎⓉ

□ taking a break
■ online
□ sleeping
□ too lazy to change
□ other

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Taken!

Edit: I see someone already did it but anyway I will do it again
Oh yes, please do.

~ ᴅᴍ20 ~

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers! [RSS Feed]