Discuss Scratch

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[ARCHIVED] Ninetails: a private, fast, and beautiful web browser.

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

(#639)
Do you know how to put {{version}} into an HTML file. Working on a Catalyst update rn.
Use
"{{str}}".replace("{{str}}", "hello world!");
?

Here are some of my followers!

I joined: 5 years, 9 months, 24 days ago (31/03/2018)
I have: 479 followers
In total, I have attained: 1,403 loves, 1,145 favourites, and 33,731 views.
Fun Fact: If my account continued to gain followers at a similar rate to right now, in 14,210 years I would reach the number of followers griffpatch has today! Try to imagine how many followers he would have then!
Thank you everyone!
Script created by god286.
MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

link < solution

9pfs
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

link < solution
Okay.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>idk</title>
    <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/MystPi/bridge/src/bridge.min.js"></script>
  </head>
  <body>
    <h1 id="wherever-you-need it">Catalyst {{version}}</h1>
    <script>
      let bridge=new Bridge("body");
      bridge.cross({version: "you tell me what it is"});
    </script>
  </body>
</html>
Does that help?

Update to Chrome 98 immediately More info

topic/571765 MUST be apologized for.
Turns out, it was!!!

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

link < solution
Okay.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>idk</title>
    <script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/MystPi/bridge/src/bridge.min.js"></script>
  </head>
  <body>
    <script>
    </script>
  </body>
</html>
Does that help?
i think just running process.whatever.command.it.is and modifying a span innerText would be better…

9pfs
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

link < solution
Okay.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>idk</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <script>
    </script>
  </body>
</html>
Does that help?
i think just running process.whatever.command.it.is and modifying a span innerText would be better…
You'd have to enable nodeIntegration then. You could always copy and paste the bridgejs code into preload.js and run it in there.

Turns out, it was!!!

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

link < solution
Okay.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>idk</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <script>
    </script>
  </body>
</html>
Does that help?
You'd have to enable nodeIntegration then. You could always copy and paste the bridgejs code into preload.js and run it in there.
a framework that you are spam advertising as “solutions” is not needed for a basic task.

9pfs
Scratcher
100+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

link < solution
Okay.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>idk</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <script>
    </script>
  </body>
</html>
Does that help?
a framework that you are spam advertising as “solutions” is not needed for a basic task.
Sorry, I didn't create it. @NFlex23 did.

Turns out, it was!!!

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

9pfs wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

link < solution
Okay.
<html>
  <head>
    <title>idk</title>
  </head>
  <body>
    <script>
    </script>
  </body>
</html>
Does that help?
Sorry, I didn't create it. @NFlex23 did.
you are spamming an unneeded solution though. back on topic

Last edited by MagicCrayon9342 (Jan. 3, 2022 23:17:39)

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What does feedback in 2.2.5 do?

god286
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

(#649)

Gets you to github issues

Here are some of my followers!

I joined: 5 years, 9 months, 24 days ago (31/03/2018)
I have: 479 followers
In total, I have attained: 1,403 loves, 1,145 favourites, and 33,731 views.
Fun Fact: If my account continued to gain followers at a similar rate to right now, in 14,210 years I would reach the number of followers griffpatch has today! Try to imagine how many followers he would have then!
Thank you everyone!
Script created by god286.
MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

god286 wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

(#649)

Gets you to github issues
k

-gr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I suggest changing the default user agent to
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36
because that displays Google and other websites normally for me. This is an awesome browser, I give it a 10/10.

(edit) although it does lack a download UI and other things

Last edited by -gr (Jan. 5, 2022 18:18:24)

-gr: forumer | scratcher | professional exister

1900+ forum posts / 5+ years on Scratch

me on postpercent [broken] / me on github / me on scratch
highlight this text and shift+down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Terms of Use wrote:

4.4 You may only submit user-generated projects that were created with (1) the Scratch website editor or (2) an unmodified copy of the Scratch editor compiled from the source code described in Section 5.3. You may not upload any projects that were created, by you or by anyone else, with a modified version of the Scratch editor.
oh shoot well i broke that rule (i use turbowarp sometimes)
PlNG_
Scratcher
500+ posts

3.0 has no executable downloads
The banner should also be updated

Last edited by PlNG_ (Jan. 5, 2022 20:08:07)

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PlNG_ wrote:

(#653)
3.0 has no executable downloads
It wasn't ready, plus it takes 2-3 minutes for the action to build them.

Help improve the Advanced Topics (Really!)
Before you create a topic:
Always search for duplicates or other similar topics before making an umbrella topic, e.g., “The Mac Topic”.
  • Is it about something you are planning on making but haven't made yet? If so, please wait to post until you have created a working prototype. This is a key factor to keeping the ATs as clean as possible.
  • The ATs aren't technical support. It is perfectly valid to ask questions about things related to programming, but not issues with external websites, apps, or devices. Most sites have their own support system; try asking there!
  • Is it related to something you are making in Scratch? (This includes OSes and other Scratch projects) If so, please post in Collaboration, Show and Tell, or another similar forum.
  • Is your topic questionably “advanced”? Try browsing the other forums to see if your topic fits better in one of those.
  • Issues with Scratch itself should be put in Bugs and Glitches.
Before you post: Is what you're posting likely to start an argument or derail the thread (e.g., browsers, operating systems)? If so, please re-think your post!

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bookmarks have been added in version 3.0.0. https://github.com/MystPi/ninetails/releases/tag/v3.0.0

Click the bookmark button to save (or unsave) a site,

then click more -> Bookmarks to see your bookmarks!

Last edited by NFlex23 (Jan. 5, 2022 20:22:23)

Always search for duplicates or other similar topics before making an umbrella topic, e.g., “The Mac Topic”.
  • Is it about something you are planning on making but haven't made yet? If so, please wait to post until you have created a working prototype. This is a key factor to keeping the ATs as clean as possible.
  • The ATs aren't technical support. It is perfectly valid to ask questions about things related to programming, but not issues with external websites, apps, or devices. Most sites have their own support system; try asking there!
  • Is it related to something you are making in Scratch? (This includes OSes and other Scratch projects) If so, please post in Collaboration, Show and Tell, or another similar forum.
  • Is your topic questionably “advanced”? Try browsing the other forums to see if your topic fits better in one of those.
Before you post: Is what you're posting likely to start an argument or derail the thread (e.g., browsers, operating systems)? If so, please re-think your post!

LegoManiac04
Scratcher
1000+ posts

eyyyy, I was able to install it on my Chromebook! It hadn't worked the last time I tried it, but it works now :D

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoManiac04 wrote:

(#656)
eyyyy, I was able to install it on my Chromebook! It hadn't worked the last time I tried it, but it works now :D
Great! It's probably because the original builds were arm64, but now I made a GitHub action that builds x64.

MagicCrayon9342
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catching up with my browser now, that's partially good.

PoIygon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFlex23 wrote:

Bookmarks have been added in version 3.0.0. https://github.com/MystPi/ninetails/releases/tag/v3.0.0

Now it’s time for you to make a password manager for 3.1

NFlex23
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PoIygon wrote:

(#659)

NFlex23 wrote:

https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/4bc085bca5f35908bce8a8e5f37523b0.png https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/d954df079cbe085bc6982516d504ea47.png
https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/a02fda024c8949c36641969dda9ad84f.png
Now it’s time for you to make a password manager for 3.1
Eh, maybe.

Last edited by NFlex23 (Jan. 5, 2022 21:46:42)