Eh whatever, this is just a test.
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

Shadethefox wrote:

random synth thing i literally just made

feel free to extend

I imported the song into pandora's box and it automatically sounded better. I think it needs better mixing though, rather than maxing out every channel with volume

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Shadethefox
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

Shadethefox wrote:

feel free to extend

improved the mixing a little and added a little bit more to the song
the mixing isnt very good because im more used to mixing on fl studio sorry

In the notepad fates are written,
something something, no-one listened.
I promise I'm trying my best,
chase_is_cool99
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

chase_is_cool99 wrote:

progress
bump

Shadethefox
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

Shade Megalo WIP

XCartooonX
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

Crow_Boy08 wrote:

song link

Shadethefox wrote:

feel free to extend

imported it to pandora's box, made some mixing adjustments, extended the song and added more instruments
edit: also forgot to say i adjusted some of the melodies to make it sound more funkier

Last edited by XCartooonX (April 9, 2024 14:48:48)

Want to view the rest of my signature? Highlight this text and press Shift+Down!

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature

Name: Meep
Adopt one yourself! @ Pokémon Orphanage
“Angel Gabby? Angel Gabby!” ~ Francis, the best boye

Hello! My name is XCartooonX, but please call me Low-Key. I'm super into Pokemon, My Singing Monsters, and more. Feel free to follow me!

Shadethefox
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

Shadethefox wrote:

Shade Megalo WIP
ghghghghgh

Shadethefox
Scratcher
500+ posts

beepbox.co

XCartooonX wrote:

Crow_Boy08 wrote:

song link

Shadethefox wrote:

feel free to extend

imported it to pandora's box, made some mixing adjustments, extended the song and added more instruments
edit: also forgot to say i adjusted some of the melodies to make it sound more funkier
as pandorasbox is blocked on this device i am using (school laptop) i will listen to this once im on my gaming pc in like idk 4 and a half hours

Crow_Boy08
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

XCartooonX wrote:

Crow_Boy08 wrote:

song link

Shadethefox wrote:

feel free to extend

Sick

<OUO> :: motion  // this is gary he protects my siggy from evil kumquats 

(( ( •) ) _ (( •))    :: #000000   // this is Michael incase gary cant defeat the kumquats
Post your fakemon! (I would like to see your fanmade pokemon)
bring back the uploads image host
Website
Please post on fakemon forum.
BFAVRH 1
pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Crow_Boy08 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Can someone improve this? I'm going for RAWSTYLE because the name is weird let's just call it BONK music
Badum bang
There were some mixing issues, this makes it marginally better.Man, beepbox and it's mods needs a more customizable mixing system
i felt like it was missing an obnoxiously loud synth kick
also why are you using pandora's box instead of ultrabox or something

Last edited by pkhead (April 12, 2024 01:29:08)

TheCPG
New to Scratch
4 posts

beepbox.co

Hey!

I know this seems a little weird from an account that seemingly hasn't done anything ever (I cleared this account because everything on it was cringe), but I'll make this quick.
BeepBox has a wiki now!
Here it is: https://beepbox.miraheze.org/

The problem is, we need some help. This project was a bit bigger when it started in November and December 2023, but we've dwindled in numbers a bit, and now we only have a couple of active contributors.
This means a lot to us, and we'd love for any of you that share our love for BeepBox (the online tool for sketching and sharing instrumental music) and its many mods.
Also, we have essentially under the Scratch subsection of the “Popular communities about BeepBox” page, so if you want to directly contribute, I think that's a good place to start.

See you there!

TheCPG
New to Scratch
4 posts

beepbox.co

SIDENOTE: please make an account first, if you dont miraheze will use your IP to credit you for edits.
also, all discussion about this wiki has just been on the beepbox dc, which is probably why you havent heard of this wiki before.
chase_is_cool99
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

TheCPG wrote:

Hey!

I know this seems a little weird from an account that seemingly hasn't done anything ever (I cleared this account because everything on it was cringe), but I'll make this quick.
BeepBox has a wiki now!

The problem is, we need some help. This project was a bit bigger when it started in November and December 2023, but we've dwindled in numbers a bit, and now we only have a couple of active contributors.
This means a lot to us, and we'd love for any of you that share our love for BeepBox (the online tool for sketching and sharing instrumental music) and its many mods.
Also, we have essentially under the Scratch subsection of the “Popular communities about BeepBox” page, so if you want to directly contribute, I think that's a good place to start.

See you there!

I know almost nothing about this forum as I'm basically the newest active member, but if I can contribute in any way I will! And welcome to the Scratch Beepbox Forum as well!

Last edited by chase_is_cool99 (April 12, 2024 10:19:56)

pkhead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

TheCPG wrote:

Hey!

BeepBox has a wiki now!

See you there!

omg it's the crazy pig gamer!!
TheCPG
New to Scratch
4 posts

beepbox.co

hi pk thunder head ^^
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

TheCPG wrote:

Hey!

BeepBox has a wiki now!

See you there!

I have a Miraheze account and 100% contribute to this however I can.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

Crow_Boy08
Scratcher
1000+ posts

beepbox.co

tinyurl dot com 2543bjxu WITMC
WITMC (old)

Last edited by Crow_Boy08 (April 15, 2024 02:44:59)

<OUO> :: motion  // this is gary he protects my siggy from evil kumquats 

(( ( •) ) _ (( •))    :: #000000   // this is Michael incase gary cant defeat the kumquats
Post your fakemon! (I would like to see your fanmade pokemon)
bring back the uploads image host
Website
Please post on fakemon forum.
BFAVRH 1
MegaProgramGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepbox.co

Minecraft_Master3964 wrote:

I am unsure if I am at the level that a lot of the people here are…
I have not made any songs that are “full”.
Dawg i have not released anything on my soundcloud in almost 2 years
beepbox is meant for little sketches, and if those sketches end up becoming something more, then great! if not, that doesn't necessarily mean you are worse than others

Sincerely,
MegaProgramGuy, your favorite puzzle game creator and BeepBox musician (I now share my completed tracks on my account @Pozrod. Be sure to check it out!) My Soundcloud

Pozrod: Aftermath (made with JummBox)

Polonium, Oxygen, Titanium, Sulfur.
If you get what this means then you are an absolute meme god.

PoOTiS