Discuss Scratch

Weirdo629
Scratcher
33 posts

TileOS™️: A New, Interactive Operating System, Made in Scratch! OLD THREAD (new inside)

Hoi! I'm Temmie! I'd like to apply for TemmieOS

tileos

Last edited by Weirdo629 (March 22, 2022 13:06:54)

Check out my profile, I'd appreciate a follow! By the way, you might be interested in taking a look at my very poor quality and buggy very amazing game, Larry's Mansion! Also, I'm a part of StorageOS, an OS made to be better, in every way!
HaloB2021
Scratcher
100+ posts

TileOS™️: A New, Interactive Operating System, Made in Scratch! OLD THREAD (new inside)

Weirdo629 wrote:

tileos
?????? ?
What_do_we_do_now
Scratcher
500+ posts

Weirdo629 wrote:

tileos
?

Thanks, @WhatDoWeDoNow

Why not join TileOS? Here's a link if you want to join: Your friendly neighborhood link
BungoBill
New to Scratch
1 post

May I apply to TileOS?
1. BungoBill
2. I want to help because bungos are better than bongos and bungees and I'm awesome
3. Yes
4. I can boost morale with donuts
5. I want to be a telemarketing chef
What_do_we_do_now
Scratcher
500+ posts

BungoBill wrote:

May I apply to TileOS?
1. BungoBill
2. I want to help because bungos are better than bongos and bungees and I'm awesome
3. Yes

Ok, it is an alt of @Weirdo629

Thanks, @WhatDoWeDoNow

Why not join TileOS? Here's a link if you want to join: Your friendly neighborhood link
appplecrumbs
Scratcher
1 post

1. appplecrumbs
2. I enjoy doing art on scratch
3. I am familiar
4. I can add app designs
5. I want Designer
Weirdo629
Scratcher
33 posts

What_do_we_do_now wrote:

BungoBill wrote:

May I apply to TileOS?
1. BungoBill
3. Yes

Ok, it is an alt of @Weirdo629
Hey!

Check out my profile, I'd appreciate a follow! By the way, you might be interested in taking a look at my very poor quality and buggy very amazing game, Larry's Mansion! Also, I'm a part of StorageOS, an OS made to be better, in every way!
kevinthanas
Scratcher
5 posts

you forgot about me
HaloB2021
Scratcher
100+ posts

kevinthanas wrote:

you forgot about me
For what?
HaloB2021
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait! When did I even take “TileShop”??????????????? ???
What_do_we_do_now
Scratcher
500+ posts

appplecrumbs wrote:

1. appplecrumbs
3. I am familiar
4. I can add app designs
5. I want Designer
Accepted!

kevinthanas wrote:

you forgot about me
For what?

HaloB2021 wrote:

Quite some time ago

Thanks, @WhatDoWeDoNow

abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1. Username: abcde26
2. Why do you want to help?: Since I work in AspectOS (basically half of the employees already know me including Halo), I decided to join TileOS!
3. Are you familiar with the forums?: duh, I have 1000+ posts and started using the forums in 2019 (aka the year I joined scratch)
4. What can you add to TileOS™️?: I can add UMSS (Unified Memory Storage System) and TileKit (a programming language)
5. What job do you want?: Coder, Designer and Aspect (Aspect Role is trademarked by Aspect, Inc. so rename it to TileMan or Thinker or Tilesian or. something like that)
6. bumped meh application

No signature currently stored in profile.

Uhh what? Wait how am I typing th-
What_do_we_do_now
Scratcher
500+ posts

abcde26 wrote:

1. Username: abcde26
2. Why do you want to help?: Since I work in AspectOS (basically half of the employees already know me including Halo), I decided to join TileOS!
3. Are you familiar with the forums?: duh, I have 1000+ posts and started using the forums in 2019 (aka the year I joined scratch)
4. What can you add to TileOS™️?: I can add UMSS (Unified Memory Storage System) and TileKit (a programming language)
5. What job do you want?: Coder, Designer and Aspect (Aspect Role is trademarked by Aspect, Inc. so rename it to TileMan or Thinker or Tilesian or. something like that)
6. bumped meh application
We don't particularly need a programming language, but reaccepted!

Thanks, @WhatDoWeDoNow

PyraEthan12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

appplecrumbs wrote:

1. appplecrumbs
3. I am familiar
4. I can add app designs
5. I want Designer

appplecrumbs wrote:

1. appplecrumbs
3. I am familiar
4. I can add app designs
5. I want Designer
Why are so many people applying with 1 post lol
HaloB2021
Scratcher
100+ posts

What_do_we_do_now wrote:

appplecrumbs wrote:

1. appplecrumbs
3. I am familiar
4. I can add app designs
5. I want Designer
Accepted!

kevinthanas wrote:

you forgot about me
For what?

HaloB2021 wrote:

Quite some time ago
Can I give away TileShop? I felt like I can't do it.
PyraEthan12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump
#inactive
HaloB2021
Scratcher
100+ posts

PyraEthan12 wrote:

Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
What_do_we_do_now
Scratcher
500+ posts

HaloB2021 wrote:

PyraEthan12 wrote:

Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive

Thanks, @WhatDoWeDoNow

MEME_OVERLORD989
New to Scratch
4 posts

What_do_we_do_now wrote:

HaloB2021 wrote:

PyraEthan12 wrote:

Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Weirdo629
Scratcher
33 posts

MEME_OVERLORD989 wrote:

What_do_we_do_now wrote:

HaloB2021 wrote:

PyraEthan12 wrote:

Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive
Bump
#inactive

Last edited by Weirdo629 (April 5, 2022 13:51:49)