Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! • [RSS Feed]
KangaCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! •

Bubi3_Pluz wrote:

can you make a short animation for me about my character bubi3. you can look at my account to see what i am talking about
please use the order forms

-250119code2 wrote:

Please respond by the 9th of December
you can just edit your original post rather than creating new ones every time someone responds

don't feed the trolls. feed yourself pizza cupcakez .[1] [2] [3] [4]

KangaCoder • [he/him] • kæŋɡəˈ koʊdər

Random Fun Facts: Male, Christian, US resident, EST time zone, Ravenclaw, likes Math and Science, learning German, knows HTML, Python and Java, loves chocolate, favorite color, possibly a kangaroo
On the Main Site: Experienced Wikian, Camp Counselor, SWC Reviewer, SDS Helper, Forum Helper
On the Forums: 2.65K+ forum posts
Project Ideas Directory 6.0 - need a project idea? Check it out!
Check out some weird and cool Scratch pages!
Bubi3_Pluz
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! •

General Order Form
Username: Bubi3 Pluz
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): a animation
Description (color, images, text, etc.): its about bubi3
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): before thursday
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): profile
Other: the animations should be short and crazy. bubi3 is a character in my profile

RSriram2010
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

RSriram2010 wrote:

Can I submit a review even though my order was never completed (cancelled after 84 hours of waiting for an order with a 24 hour deadline)? The staff were really nice, so I just wanted to add that.
oo your banner looks great! ofc you can submit one
Thanks! And ok, I will

I'm not really active on forums anymore…
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

wangat wrote:

Bubi3_Pluz wrote:

can you make a short animation for me about my character bubi3. you can look at my account to see what i am talking about
please use the order forms

-250119code2 wrote:

Please respond by the 9th of December
you can just edit your original post rather than creating new ones every time someone responds
I know I jst repost it so people have sence to respond!

-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

If your username is one of these You Have Been Striked

edgy-galaxy*
Reva-Scifi_Lover*
Thinkright20man*
TurtleLegos*
-PastelTwilight-*
q5-*
programmer9362*
ARD_2009*
kat-coder*
Pheonix978-*
yixuan_x3031*
HacksonJackson*
TheAmazingDog1234*

Last edited by -250119code2 (Dec. 15, 2021 12:37:26)

Kampop3
Scratcher
1 post

кой е буби3?
Bubi3_Pluz
Scratcher
100+ posts

General Order Form
Username: bubi3 pluz
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): A ANIMATION OF BUBI3
Description (color, images, text, etc.): needs to be about bubi3 and must be chaotic (like a old looney toons cartoon)
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): 12 hours
Other:

kat-coder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-kat-coder

(1000 Posts. (✔::operators)(❌::variables)(❌)(❌)(❌) 5000 Posts! 

Useful Links:

To advertise your Scratch project, Go Here!
To play around with ScratchBlocks, Go Here!
To contact the Scratch Team, Go Here!
To check out my latest Scratch project, Go Here!
kat-coder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-250119code2 wrote:

If your username is one of these You Have Been Striked

Not Responded
edgy-galaxy
Reva-Scifi_Lover
Thinkright20man
TurtleLegos
-PastelTwilight-
q5-
programmer9362
ARD_2009
kat-coder
Pheonix978-
yixuan_x3031
HacksonJackson
TheAmazingDog1234
Sorry bro! Had no time…

-kat-coder

(1000 Posts. (✔::operators)(❌::variables)(❌)(❌)(❌) 5000 Posts! 

Useful Links:

To advertise your Scratch project, Go Here!
To play around with ScratchBlocks, Go Here!
To contact the Scratch Team, Go Here!
To check out my latest Scratch project, Go Here!
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

divanshgupta0409
Scratcher
24 posts

hi everyone
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

divanshgupta0409 wrote:

hi everyone
hi ^^

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
Bubi3_Pluz
Scratcher
100+ posts

bad store dont do my order

-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

-bump-

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello I am from the Emerawards and I am here to place an order

Username: AIGamesDeveloper
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): Banner
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Make this Collaboration theme. I want a banner that shows collaboration. Any font, color, or images are ok. But it needs to be collaboration-themed. I would like the text to say “Collaboration is Key!” and then your shop name under
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): January 5
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Forums.
Other: This is for the emerawards

With the Paris Olympics starting, I recommend playing Running Simulator, with an Olympics update in the works.

Original signature down below (Shift + Down Arrow)

My 6900th post
Thank you Era 2 for the memories. May 5th, 2021 - June 10th, 2024
Michalkap
Scratcher
7 posts

1B
Username: Michalkap
logo: Michalkap
description: DARK LIME (#66a814)
project thumbnail, advertisement and review : Scratchy's paper world

Last edited by Michalkap (Dec. 27, 2021 13:53:05)

if <if you are kumquat> then
go to [far away v]
never
never show again
end
end
mrcreatorluigi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is it okay if i quit the staff team? im very inactive here nowdadays

if i was in aladdin, my first wish would be to have infinite wishes, and use those infinite wishes for infinite wishes on each wish, rince and repeat
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

mrcreatorluigi wrote:

is it okay if i quit the staff team? im very inactive here nowdadays
i agree, i might quit to… as it's not that active, no new orders

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I noticed you were in the White Tiger Federation 2.0. Unfortunately, it has closed, but I have opened a 3.0 with Jolia_RKW's permission. You can find it here.
Thank you!

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello!
I'm here from the Emerawards and I need to see your final decision for the Winter Worker.

Please note that you can only choose one worker and only the BoD can choose the winter worker
The BoD can not choose themselves and they have to be a worker
if the worker is in the BoD, they can not qualify for the winter worker award

when you have chosen a winter worker, please fill out the form on the Emerawards forum thread

if you don't have it here it is

thanks!

With the Paris Olympics starting, I recommend playing Running Simulator, with an Olympics update in the works.

Original signature down below (Shift + Down Arrow)

My 6900th post
Thank you Era 2 for the memories. May 5th, 2021 - June 10th, 2024
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! • [RSS Feed]