Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! • [RSS Feed]
MushyMoon
Scratcher
19 posts

ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! •

Username: MushyMoon
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): Profile Picture (If you do those).
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Dark Blue and Black (dark purple if it looks good) Basically Night sky colours. I would like it to have a crescent moon in it .
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): Take your time but preferably within a week.
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Profile please.
Other: This order is kind of obscure,Sorry .
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! •

zaid1442011 wrote:

General Order Form
Username: zaid1442011
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): A banner
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Orange Background, White text. Text: Scratch Order. Other details are up to you
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): Take your time
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Notify me in my profile
Other:

MushyMoon wrote:

What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): Profile Picture (If you do those).
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Dark Blue and Black (dark purple if it looks good) Basically Night sky colours. I would like it to have a crescent moon in it .
Uhh… this thread is super inactive. I would suggest ordering from a more active shop. (Like mine! :0)

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
zaid1442011
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

zaid1442011 wrote:

General Order Form
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Orange Background, White text. Text: Scratch Order. Other details are up to you
Other:

MushyMoon wrote:

Uhh… this thread is super inactive. I would suggest ordering from a more active shop. (Like mine! :0)
So would you do my order here

Last edited by zaid1442011 (Feb. 13, 2022 04:36:24)

I am a guy who codes weird stuff. Don’t check my GitHub only if you want stupid HTML pages (or something to host them). Check my platformer if you want to see something to see.

Profiles: GitHub.
You won't understand stuff in my signature because I talk about stuff in the ATs (Advanced Topics).
Check out this song for @griffpatch https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/887382049/

Bubi3_Pluz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Bubi3_Pluz
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): i need music sorta like smash 64s menu music.
Description (color, images, text, etc.):if it can loop that would be nice. does not need to be long a nice short music would be good
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): i dont mind what time but before tusday
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): profile please
Other: thank you

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

zaid1442011 wrote:

TheDogLover796 wrote:

zaid1442011 wrote:

General Order Form
Other:

MushyMoon wrote:

I guess I can do it…

i like dogs

Bubi3_Pluz
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

zaid1442011 wrote:

TheDogLover796 wrote:

zaid1442011 wrote:

General Order Form
Other:

MushyMoon wrote:

I guess I can do it…

could you do mine too????

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

zaid1442011 wrote:

General Order Form
Other:
Finished!

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/TheAmazingDog1234/bannerr.png[/img]
Sorry, it's not the best. I was kinda rushed :>

i like dogs

zaid1442011
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

zaid1442011 wrote:

General Order Form
Other:
Finished!

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/TheAmazingDog1234/bannerr.png[/img]
Sorry, it's not the best. I was kinda rushed :>
Thanks, but I can’t use cube upload since it’s inactive try using scratch or make a project for it.

I am a guy who codes weird stuff. Don’t check my GitHub only if you want stupid HTML pages (or something to host them). Check my platformer if you want to see something to see.

You won't understand stuff in my signature because I talk about stuff in the ATs (Advanced Topics).

zaid1442011
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: DinoMaster20
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): pfp
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Basically the character in my pfp now, maybe a bnit more animated, with a Ukraine background
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): 3/18/2021
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Here.
Other:

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
EL45_bunny
Scratcher
27 posts

Username: EL45_bunny
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): A forum signature banner
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Can the background be red gummy bears and can it say that im a cheerleader and I love bunnies and eating popsicles? Also can it have my username?
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): 3/18/2022
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Here. I need the cubeupload link I dont have cubeupload and don't have permission to make an account
Other:

Last edited by EL45_bunny (March 18, 2022 17:57:54)

DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EL45_bunny wrote:

(#393)
Username: DinoMaster20
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): A forum signature banner
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Can the background be red gummy bears and can it say that im a cheerleader and I love bunnies and eating popsicles? Also can it have my username?
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): 3/18/2022
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Here. I need the cubeupload link I dont have cubeupload and don't have permission to make an account
Other:
umm

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
EL45_bunny
Scratcher
27 posts

Sorry, I copy and pasted the form so I could fill it out

Kaimakiii
Scratcher
10 posts

Username: Kaimakiii
Description (color, images, text, etc.): I want a night sky as a background. To the right side, there should be a crescent moon, stars and a constellation. To the right put forget-me-nots and moonflowers. For the center, my name in white.
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): I honestly don't care. Take your time. Preferably in 1-2 weeks, though.
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): Project would be nice.
Other: I'd like it if the “i”s would have a star instead of a dot on the top.

say [Thanks!]

Last edited by Kaimakiii (June 4, 2022 14:01:54)

Highlight and press Ctrl + Shift + Down Arrow to see the rest of my signature!
I'm a certified Player fangirl, and also a Nico and Umi fan.
when I receive [Umi is best girl v]
play sound [Datte Datte Aa Muujou and Watashi tachi wa Mirai no Hana v]
if <[Datte Datte Aa Muujou] = [Umi solo]> then
fangirl

end
when I receive [NICO NI! v]
Sing Mahotsukai
Yell "NICO NICO NI!"<
Tvoigt155
Scratcher
2 posts

I want
when [backspace] key pressed
forever
play sound [music] until done
end
back!

-Tanner from Tanner Voltage LTD.

when I receive [Dev software v]
setup
add (That dev software) to [My bookmarks v]

when I receive [An idea v]
open dev software
code
sprite
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are yoi hiring?

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

here's an order
General Order Form
Username: Supernoodles99
What do you need? (art, code, project review, music, etc): Art
Description (color, images, text, etc.): Dollar bill like design, text saying “PLAY” in all caps, with a green scratch cat on it (both orange and white become green, but different shades)
Due Date (minimum of 12 hours): 4 days
Delivery Method (profile, studio, project, etc.): notify on my profile
Other: make a few designs and i'll choose the best one for my project

Last edited by Supernoodles99 (Oct. 29, 2022 13:16:44)

This is my signature, it goes beneath all of my posts. It isn't part of my post. You can create or change your signature here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/your_username_goes_here/

also feel free to give me an internet, you don't need to if you don't want to.
Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! Your shop has been invited to join the Pokemon Federation
By joining our federation, your shop will receive monthly reviews and have a chance to participate in future contests and receive awards!
All you will need to do is to go to our forum page located here and fill in the form!
See you there!

Yours sincerely,
Zacian from the Pokemon federation.

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ScratchE • ❝ all your scratch necessitites! ❞ • offering art, code, bbcode, uploading, and more! • 3.0 VERSION OF TAGSTYLE2 IS HERE! • [RSS Feed]