Discuss Scratch

Wasdkeys123
Scratcher
48 posts

Where does your username come from?

My Username Comes From The keys W A S D.
(keys since W A S D))
TeslaBolt
Scratcher
28 posts

My name is from Nikola Tesla.

I have nothing to put here!

So, have some useless junk!

Useless Junk
BellaRocky
Scratcher
18 posts

My username comes from just a nickname and I switched it up a bit.

Create, Imagine, Think, Be!
We both know the plan.

pen down
say [I'm Drawing!!!] for (2) secs
catey111
Scratcher
67 posts

For this account : i used my Club Penguin username (that was when i played it XD)
Awsomecat111 : Account is for MC projects so i used my MC username
KittyClubTeam : For KittyClub info
Marky_Kat : One of my favorite video game characters
TigerRoar : I likes tigers XD

Co-Author of I Am Andrea, and currently writing Dreambook and 9:30AM
gumminommi
Scratcher
15 posts

I nom gummy bears

when this sprite clicked
repeat (10)
change [color v] effect by (25)

yell [DANCE PARTY!] for (2) secs
ProgrammingPro01
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wasn't creative as an 11 year-old
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

Seems like you were pretty optimistic though.
ProgrammingPro01
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji7skyline wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

Seems like you were pretty optimistic though.
Yeah. Gee, I wonder where my optimism went.
Blueinkproductions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Uggghh… I actually read all of that. Anyway, my username comes from my sketchbook, where I wrote ‘Blueink Productions’ in an elaborate way because I was bored.

Generation 2: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
____                  _____  _______              
| \ | | | | | |\ | | /
|___/ | | | |__ | | \ | |/
| \ | | | | | | \ | |\
| | | | | | | | \ | | \
|___/ L____ \___/ |_____ ___|___ | \| | \
PRODUCTIONS

Here's a hint: support = support.

<shameless self promotion>follow me! follow me! follow me! love my stuff! love my stuff! love my stuff! follow me! love my stuff! remix my stuff! follow me! follow me! </shameless self promotion>
weatherman115
Scratcher
500+ posts

When I was in elementary school, I was a “weatherman” for the school morning broadcast for about a quarter or so. I don't know why the 115 is there, but I think it has something to do with my birthday.

h
weatherman115
Scratcher
500+ posts

NeilWest wrote:

Dabby wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

Awww… but….
M + itch + boy…. ;_;

I bet no one can guess how I made my older username
who told you

cheater
I'm psychic.
gosh darn psychics ;_;

So TQ, I suppose this is somewhat relevant: Are you flattered that someone has decided to take the username QuillzToxic? (I actually thought they were you the first time I saw them post… I nearly started blabbing to them about the webcomic )
Not sure. I'm flattered but the main reason why I picked ToxicQuillz was because I wanted something different. I suggested QuillzToxic for them but I only said that as a joke.

Eh, I was thinking about making a new account and start fresh again anyways.
:O
Tell me if/when you do! I need to know your new username so I can resume stalking re-follow you
Hello it's me you want.
hi.

I wonder if you've a fan of…

(It's the British equivalent of Fun Dip)
Never heard of it.

Derp.

h
Couatl
Scratcher
46 posts

A dungeon and dragon creature
Creative, right

-pretentious intelligent signature-
scratcher7_13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Believe it or not, this was not my first account. I chose this username because I was choosing one for Scratch, I was 13 at the time, and I liked the number 7. For my first account, cskidmsonic, was chosen at a Scratch workshop. C is my first initial, Skidm are the first five letters of my last name, and I like Sonic. I won't mention my newest account.

Pretty much inactive here tbh. Game dev/musician/mega-nerd.

My signature is a proud soldier in the kumquat war.

Soundcloud | Soundcloud | Soundcloud
lol90
Scratcher
500+ posts

I seriously have no idea where my username came from. I was probably sugar high or something like that.

The end.
Missvideo
Scratcher
29 posts

Miss video

I just thought, something catchy, short it states I'm a girl and I love to make videos (games on scratch) simple!

Happiness
The key to life
WafflezOnAStick
Scratcher
100+ posts

In STEM class, we were brainstorming for Doodles to enter in this year's Google Doodle contest. The theme was how to make the world a better place, and I imeadiately thought Well, food rocks, so why not innovate in the food area? I also believe that being silly does in fact increase a person's level of happiness so then I thought hmm… for about 5 minutes and kabam! A picture of a waffle on a stick appeared on my paper! Along with something else that I will not tell you because you might take the name from me. It was a pizza on a string.

ssss
Scratcher
500+ posts

… 4 states of s.
Totally that.
Just glad I got it.

Generation 379: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
DeathSkull_fusion
Scratcher
37 posts

So, my username was just on the spot. I often like fusions, so I chose at least fusion to for sure put in my username.

Potatoes are a disgrace,
they don't tie your shoelace.
They eat your mangos, (Dem cannibals )
and play the bongos.
They tickle your mustache,
after shouting you are succotash!!! ( I love happy endings :') *sniff)
Potatoes, by DeathSkull_fusion
SilverMediaPro
Scratcher
100+ posts

SilverDomination wrote:

Long story, folks. You will miss important details if you TL;DR…

Back in around september of 03 or 04, my mom had signed me up for this site called Neopets under the username of ‘sildil’. I was active on that site till around January of ‘08 when I first was introduced to Scratch. The username sildil had died out for me, & I had became rather inactive on Neopets, & more active with Scratch. I introduced one of my friends to Scratch sometime around late 2010 or early 2011, & we created a shared Scratch account by the name of sku2000. I had been the most active out of both of us on the account, until around November of 2011, when I had decided to let my friend take complete ownership of sku2000 so I could create a personal account. I wanted to create a username that was a pun on my old handle ’sildil'. When I thought on how to pun ‘sil’, I instantly thought ‘Silver’. Then, what happened with ‘dil’? I figured that ‘SilverDomination’ sounded pretty cool, so I decided to stick with that. There is alot more I could say about after I created my personal account on Scratch, & how that influences my current official handle, & the name of my currently successful extensive collaboration, but that is for another story to tell…

Since then, I've grown up, disbanded my previous collaboration, & went solo. When I went solo, I wanted to keep using ‘Silver’ in my username. Since I planned on showcasing a lot of my different creations on twitter, tumblr, etc. I decided to go with ‘SilverMediaPro’, which is a shortened version of ‘Silver Media Productions’.
astro-mechanic
Scratcher
500+ posts

Eheh. ^^'

I'm into astronomy/astrophysics and engineering.

sign here
emperor of shiny things