Discuss Scratch

CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Where does your username come from?

^^^^^^^^

CN12 - My initials and my age when I made it.

Merthecat - Named for one of my cats

GuessThatGame - The official account of a series I make

The10thDimension (shared by three other users) - Named for the band it represents

Last edited by CN12 (May 20, 2013 01:16:34)

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
CN12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sellout wrote:

Mine's a long, boring, and at sometimes inappropriate story. So to simplify, I'll just say “growing up” and “ska punk”
Okayyyy……..

Last edited by CN12 (May 16, 2013 01:11:28)

You and 11 others like this post. Unlike?
———————————————-

Album 2 coming soon eventually!
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nox = Night in latin.
Spooth = Random word.

Or maybe you can say that it means Obnoxious Spoof if you want.
generosity
Scratcher
500+ posts

something everyone should exhibit

“Take a hard look at the dollar bill and ask yourself, is this really what people are dying for?” - Lil B
ToxicQuillz
Scratcher
500+ posts

(And another one bites the dust)

Last edited by ToxicQuillz (Feb. 8, 2015 12:27:48)

stinky
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My initials.

Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Maybe the Scratch Team isn't so badWhy the April Fools' Day forum didn't work last year
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My initials, plus a number, plus my favourite car.

<—- car in avatar
DIY
Scratcher
500+ posts

The first three letters of my first name and intended to be a play on “Do It Yourself”.
mythbusteranimator
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So do it yourself diyath, right?

I've been listening to…
Ogre Battle // Queen // Queen II // Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Progressive Metal
Orion // Metallica // Master of Puppets // Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Instrumental
Damage Inc. // Metallica// Master of Puppets // Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal
Snow (Hey Oh) // Red Hot Chilli Peppers // Snow (Hey Oh) // Soft Rock, Acoustic
Who Wants To Live Forever // Queen // A Kind of Magic // Power Ballad, Soft Rock
I suggest you listen to…
For a influential playlist: Damage Inc and Orion. Both of these songs are part of the album that revolutionized heavy and thrash metal forever.
DIY
Scratcher
500+ posts

mythbusteranimator wrote:

So do it yourself diyath, right?
That's my name, yes. Why…?
SomeNights-
Scratcher
100+ posts

um well

For angelica101-when I was watching pirates of the Caribbean I finally came up with a username, ran up to my room, and signed up.
For SomeNights-well I kinda stopped loving potc after a couple years and now life comes to my obsession with fun.
I just made this account so yup.

HI I LOVE NATE RUESS Join my forums today! fun.atics, aim and ignite!| BEST. INTERVIEW. EVER.
little123
Scratcher
20 posts

This one time in 2009 that I saw someone's username on Roblox or something and I thought it said “Little123”, but after taking a closer look, it turned out that it was something else. (It looked similar, though!) About a year later, when I joined scratch, I thought, “I should try Little123 for my username >:3” And there we go o.O

Avery says hi.
SilverEagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Well, I just thought SilverEagle sounds cool, because I'm a huge fan of eagles, but Eagle was already taken as a username, so I had to improvise.

“Treat others how you wish to be treated”
SomeNights-
Scratcher
100+ posts

SilverEagle wrote:

Well, I just thought SilverEagle sounds cool, because I'm a huge fan of eagles, but Eagle was already taken as a username, so I had to improvise.
Yeah the only reason SomeNights- has a dash is because just SomeNights was taken.

HI I LOVE NATE RUESS Join my forums today! fun.atics, aim and ignite!| BEST. INTERVIEW. EVER.
Salvahkiin
Scratcher
52 posts

Hah, get the popcorn out, this is a long one. It all started in 2007, where I chose the name Sal on an online forum, this name came from Sal, a character on Need for Speed Carbon, my favourite game at the time. And come to present day, I play a LOT of Elder Scrolls, and my friend had called me the Salmonborn, a pun on Dragonborn, and the Draconic word for dragonborn is Dovahkiin, and so I mixed Sal with Dovahkiin, and came up with Salvahkiin.
stevetheipad
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Russian War.

Just kidding.

i miss the old days
SilverDomination
Scratcher
24 posts

Long story, folks. You will miss important details if you TL;DR…

Back in around september of 03 or 04, my mom had signed me up for this site called Neopets under the username of ‘sildil’. I was active on that site till around January of ‘08 when I first was introduced to Scratch. The username sildil had died out for me, & I had became rather inactive on Neopets, & more active with Scratch. I introduced one of my friends to Scratch sometime around late 2010 or early 2011, & we created a shared Scratch account by the name of sku2000. I had been the most active out of both of us on the account, until around November of 2011, when I had decided to let my friend take complete ownership of sku2000 so I could create a personal account. I wanted to create a username that was a pun on my old handle ’sildil'. When I thought on how to pun ‘sil’, I instantly thought ‘Silver’. Then, what happened with ‘dil’? I figured that ‘SilverDomination’ sounded pretty cool, so I decided to stick with that. There is alot more I could say about after I created my personal account on Scratch, & how that influences my current official handle, & the name of my currently successful extensive collaboration, but that is for another story to tell…
daniel_j
Scratcher
100+ posts

Daniel_j = My first name and the first letter to my last night, It's like that because of my good old gaming days
OrcaCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I like orcas. I like cats. Not much else to say.

CheeseMunchy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Peanut butter pretzels believe it or not.

Running Google Chrome on Windows 7.

Unidentified Flying Glitch