Discuss Scratch

m-r-young
Scratcher
1 post

Opacity?

Mine is you go to turbowarp and paint anything you want to make and go to fill and put in any opacity you want to put in and export it to your electronic and upload it to scratch! It's that easy!
kitend0
Scratcher
17 posts

Opacity?

yes i am currently working on a 2d minecraft project, but i want opacity lower for water…

forever
if <[Opacity] = [true]> then
show variable [ that=good]
end
end

That Helps
kitend0
Scratcher
17 posts

Opacity?

m-r-young wrote:

Mine is you go to turbowarp and paint anything you want to make and go to fill and put in any opacity you want to put in and export it to your electronic and upload it to scratch! It's that easy!

That Helps
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Opacity?

Bringing this topic up.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Opacity?

This is a great thing to add to the editor, and it’s still not implemented? Huh.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Opacity?

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

This is a great thing to add to the editor, and it’s still not implemented? Huh.
Well, time to bump this up.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

DaJoisright
Scratcher
28 posts

Opacity?

I think there is a scratch extension for that- idk though…

Hi, I am DaJoisright! I help in PPTBF, SDS, and other studios! I am an active community helper and manage in countless studios! I hope you have a great day | Profile | Scratch Stats | My first animation | Followers | Click me! |
yeetmastrGD
Scratcher
3 posts

Opacity?

WE MUST DO THIS. SUPPORT! MAKE THE MOBILE USERS HAPPY! (because addons is a browser extension and isn’t available on mobile.)

Welcome to my signature! Here is my website, and I hope you check out my projects and follow me! See ya!
ChameleonGamerYT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Opacity?

I have a browser extension that lets you use this feature, and if you don't have it you can't make simple water transparency without the ghost effect. Support!

(also turbowarp does this)

Yo! It's me, ChameleonGamer! Shift and down to read more.

Come on down to ChameleonMart and get assets for projects!

These fellas are my guards! They attack any nearby kumquats.
:) :: sensing reporter // Eduardo is one of the originals, sending the kumquats to jail.

:o :: operators reporter // Jenny is the other original, making yummy kumquat pies.

-_- :: grey boolean // His name is James and he eats evil kumquats. Hatched from one of the eggs.

=){
kumquat block :: variables
} :: custom // Her name is Charlotte and she's a C block that traps evil kumquats. Hatched from one of the eggs.

OwO :: motion cap // His name is Jarvis and he wastes the kumquats' time. Oh, and he hatched from an egg, like James and Charlotte.
If you want, check out my render collection!

Or, give me an internet! It's free, so give one if you want!
theterrairian405
Scratcher
14 posts

Opacity?

Yes. But if you want that use scratch add- oh no it's the scratch cops

when green flag clicked
Henry stickmin
Get annoyed that you have to use image shack
get bored of making signature
le_bacteria_alt
Scratcher
4 posts

Opacity?

Waaaa I wan opacity in scwatct 3.0,

Please proceed to laugh like a maniac
ihavenocluewhythisis
Scratcher
100+ posts

Opacity?

workaround:
have different sprites that have ghost effect for opacity.
easy workaround. no support

im staring into ur soullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll do shift and down to see all signature
block army:

this is cloop:
cloop :| {(wood kumquat :: events)} :: grey
idk why a kumquat can fit like that but yeah
also they dissolve kumquats
this is cloner:
cloner :c {} output clone ⮷ {} :: variables
they can clone cloop, is just that no evil kumquats came.
I STILL have never seen an evil kumquat in my LIFE
signature-inside-a-signature™

wood kumqaut factory:
adder{( non-evil kumquat :: variables)} + {wood :: events} = {(wood kumquat :: events)} :: operators
send result to outside :: operators cap
le_bacteria_alt
Scratcher
4 posts

Opacity?

thanks

trains
ChameleonGamerYT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Opacity?

ihavenocluewhythisis wrote:

(#812)
workaround:
No, that isn't a workaround. If you want part of a sprite to be opaque, then the ghost effect simply makes the entire sprite opaque.

Unless that's not what you're referring to.

Yo! It's me, ChameleonGamer! Shift and down to read more.

Come on down to ChameleonMart and get assets for projects!

These fellas are my guards! They attack any nearby kumquats.
:) :: sensing reporter // Eduardo is one of the originals, sending the kumquats to jail.

:o :: operators reporter // Jenny is the other original, making yummy kumquat pies.

-_- :: grey boolean // His name is James and he eats evil kumquats. Hatched from one of the eggs.

=){
kumquat block :: variables
} :: custom // Her name is Charlotte and she's a C block that traps evil kumquats. Hatched from one of the eggs.

OwO :: motion cap // His name is Jarvis and he wastes the kumquats' time. Oh, and he hatched from an egg, like James and Charlotte.
If you want, check out my render collection!

Or, give me an internet! It's free, so give one if you want!
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Opacity?

ChameleonGamerYT wrote:

ihavenocluewhythisis wrote:

(#812)
workaround:
No, that isn't a workaround. If you want part of a sprite to be opaque, then the ghost effect simply makes the entire sprite opaque.

Unless that's not what you're referring to.
The post says different sprites, though it would be hard to use if you had to make separate sprites for this, and it can cause issues with multiple sprites

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;