Discuss Scratch

IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed) (2)

WLang is LIVE: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/582848509/

Last edited by IGABMS (Oct. 13, 2021 01:20:19)

If you respond to something I write here, I probably won't see it, so let me know on my profile! Feel free to ask me questions about PHP, Python, Scratch, HTML, CSS, or JavaScript there, too!
lewhfree
Scratcher
33 posts

I've made a simple (VERY SIMPLE!) engine for displaying text, built to share pages. You may not need it, but here you go, here.

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(username) = <touching [me v] ?>> then
say [Let's party]
end
end
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

<offtopic>

</offtopic>
Funny roblox advertisements aside, I have a UI engine we can use for the visuals. You can have unlimited buttons, all in one costume! It uses hitboxes.
That sounds great! Can you send me the link?

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xouzouris wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

<offtopic>

</offtopic>
Funny roblox advertisements aside, I have a UI engine we can use for the visuals. You can have unlimited buttons, all in one costume! It uses hitboxes.
heres a little showcase i made

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

lewhfree
Scratcher
33 posts

heres a little showcase i made

Maybe like make it into custom blocks and make it a super streamlined use. IDK

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(username) = <touching [me v] ?>> then
say [Let's party]
end
end
IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

@ToastersUnited- if everyone agrees to use your UI engine, do you want to merge it with WLang?

If you respond to something I write here, I probably won't see it, so let me know on my profile! Feel free to ask me questions about PHP, Python, Scratch, HTML, CSS, or JavaScript there, too!
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IGABMS wrote:

@ToastersUnited- if everyone agrees to use your UI engine, do you want to merge it with WLang?
Sure

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

<offtopic>
Wow, this is the first time it's rained so much that my city flooded. In one school, students had to leave through the window and build a bridge out of desks to get to the other side of a road because of the flood.
</offtopic>

Last edited by xouzouris (Oct. 14, 2021 19:04:04)

Random Stuff:

xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sorry for being gone for so long! Scratch was blocked by my school for a period of time. Im not sure if this will happen again or not though.

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xouzouris wrote:

<offtopic>
Wow, this is the first time it's rained so much that my city flooded. In one school, students had to leave through the window and build a bridge out of desks to get to the other side of a road because of the flood.
</offtopic>
<offtopic>
Woah…
Floods barely occur in my county (which is very coastal) usually in the next county over, with the second biggest city. The only bad thing that happened in our school was when thieves came. I was in Juniors so i had left early that day. I dont remember what they did, but it was nothing too serious.

Oh and that time a chicken got into our classroom
</offtopic>

ParrotTV
Scratcher
46 posts

Hey, Scratchpedia! This project sounds great! Can I join?

Hello!

Subscribe to The Gaming Parrot!
Scratchedia
Scratcher
58 posts

ParrotTV wrote:

Hey, Scratchpedia! This project sounds great! Can I join?
Please write an application using the instructions on the first post. Thanks!

Why does everybody keep calling it Scratchpedia ;-;

Last edited by Scratchedia (Oct. 16, 2021 08:22:32)

xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Sorry for being gone for so long! Scratch was blocked by my school for a period of time. Im not sure if this will happen again or not though.
Why did they block it?

Last edited by xouzouris (Oct. 14, 2021 21:13:30)

Random Stuff:

ParrotTV
Scratcher
46 posts

Username: ParrotTV
Position: Coder
Why you should choose me: I'm currently making this other cloud based program called CloudParrot https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/583296773/
and it uses a lot of cloud. I can implement a lot of stuff into Scratchpedia.

Hello!

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Hey guys, I quickly need a “headcount” of everyone here and their jobs. Please reply stating your job. I need website designers and coders and I need to make sure if we need anyone

After you do the above, please vote on the following:

a = Keep a separate studio for websites - 1
b = People can send their website to admins, who will review them, and add them or decline them, all integrated on the project (this will be more complicated to make but might make life easier) - 1

a = make a web designer/studio - 2
b = users make websites themselves using Scratch's editor, and we translate it ourself - 0

Say your answer like the following:

1a
2b
(not my vote, just an example)

1B 2A

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
101Corp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kkidslogin wrote:

xMysticalCoder wrote:

Hey guys, I quickly need a “headcount” of everyone here and their jobs. Please reply stating your job. I need website designers and coders and I need to make sure if we need anyone

b = People can send their website to admins, who will review them, and add them or decline them, all integrated on the project (this will be more complicated to make but might make life easier) - 1

b = users make websites themselves using Scratch's editor, and we translate it ourself - 0

1a
2b

1B 2A
same
1b 2a
job: everything

_

*vine boom*

Duplicate button!!!
I will use this in places that need it

[url=scratch.mit.edu][img]https/u.cubeupload.com/itsultimately101Corp/costume1.png[/img][/url]
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

ParrotTV wrote:

Why you should choose me: I'm currently making this other cloud based program called CloudParrot https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/583296773/
Your application is accepted!

Random Stuff:

ParrotTV
Scratcher
46 posts

xouzouris wrote:

ParrotTV wrote:

Your application is accepted!
Cool, what to work on?

Hello!

unicorn__Donut
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: unicorn__Donut
Position: manager
Why I should choose you: I understand that there are a lot of websites that look so fun and you have to give your personal data but actually (not all of them) they take this data and store it they take your contact and stuff and release a virus in your device and so much more
Why I should trust you: I promise I will do whatever is needed for this Collab

kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

101Corp wrote:

kkidslogin wrote:

xMysticalCoder wrote:

1a
2b

1B 2A
same
1b 2a
job: everything
Probably same, but if you need any sound design I'm ur guy…
<offtopic>
I just got a Windows XP tower working the day before yesterday and am using it to play Windows 95 games

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]