Discuss Scratch

kat-coder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchedia - The Internet on Scratch, that's safe (Applications Closed) (2)

Username: kat-coder
Position: coder/tester
Why I should choose you: I had experience testing people's stuff on here and on other sites, so I think I would be good with it!

Last edited by kat-coder (Oct. 20, 2021 00:35:36)

-kat-coder

(1000 Posts. (✔::operators)(❌::variables)(❌)(❌)(❌) 5000 Posts! 

Useful Links:

To advertise your Scratch project, Go Here!
To play around with ScratchBlocks, Go Here!
To contact the Scratch Team, Go Here!
To check out my latest Scratch project, Go Here!
kkidslogin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I FINALLY got a notification for this thread. Also it's awesome so many people want to work on it, because I'm pretty out of the loop with this. Tho you can always ask me for any much-needed sound fx

Forum Clout: 232,655. Alright, who ate my Kumquats? Finally foruming again. Support for reasons in OP and no support for all the other reasons.

Enjoy my music.

[small]non-member post, take whatever I say with a hint of salt and remember there's no authority behind it[/small]
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tyller_ wrote:

Username: Tyller_
Position: Coder/Tester
Why I should choose you: I can make a system for the websites on scratch that we can copy and paste,
Your application is accepted as a tester.

>> Head of Scratchedia <<

Scratchedia is the recreation of the
internet, on Scratch, that's safe!

Random Stuff:
My little cousin asked me why we can't make and run a nuclear reactor at home…

Don't forget to keep on Scratchin'
xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

kat-coder wrote:

Position: tester
Why I should choose you: I had experience testing people's stuff on here and on other sites, so I think I would be good with it!
Your application is accepted

Random Stuff:

xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

kkidslogin wrote:

I FINALLY got a notification for this thread. Also it's awesome so many people want to work on it, because I'm pretty out of the loop with this. Tho you can always ask me for any much-needed sound fx
Good to know!

Random Stuff:

IGABMS
Scratcher
100+ posts

We need to close applications.

If you respond to something I write here, I probably won't see it, so let me know on my profile! Feel free to ask me questions about PHP, Python, Scratch, HTML, CSS, or JavaScript there, too!
unicorn__Donut
Scratcher
100+ posts

IGABMS wrote:

true

xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

IGABMS wrote:

Yes we should.

Random Stuff:

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do i have an assignment, or will i just continue making the UI engine better?

Edit: lol my 4g just saved the day

Last edited by ToastersUnited (Oct. 19, 2021 21:50:08)

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
ParrotTV
Scratcher
46 posts

How much of Scratchedia is finished?

Hello!

Subscribe to The Gaming Parrot!
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ParrotTV wrote:

How much of Scratchedia is finished?
Im pretty sure cloud functionality is done. Thats about uit

Sign on the M18 Motorway warning that horses, horse-drawn vehicles, pedestrians and bicycles are forbidden.

Road signs in the Republic of Ireland do not differ greatly from those used elsewhere in Europe – with the notable exception that hazard or warning signs follow the “New World” style of a yellow diamond. The symbols used on these warning signs do, nevertheless, resemble much more closely those used (on red-bordered white or yellow triangles) in the rest of Europe than many of those seen in the United States.

Typical road signs in rural areas of the Republic of Ireland. Here, a fingerpost with old road number and Bord Fáilte logo. Signpost located in Rathangan, Co. Kildare.

Regulatory signs (relating to limits and prohibitions) differ very little from those used in the rest of Europe.

The system of directional signs is based upon, and is very similar to, that employed in the United Kingdom, but is bilingual everywhere except in the Gaeltacht, where only the Irish language is used on signs.

In Ireland, the highest category of road is a motorway (mótarbhealach, plural: mótarbhealaí), indicated by the prefix M followed by a one- or two-digit number (the number of the national route of which each motorway forms a part). The motorway network consists entirely of motorway-grade dual carriageways and is largely focused upon Dublin. There are also several three-lane motorways, while Ireland's busiest road, the M50, incorporates four-lane, five-lane, and six-lane stretches.
xMysticalCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

2 pages and no notification. i love scratch.

kat-coder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xouzouris wrote:

kat-coder wrote:

Position: tester
Your application is accepted
Can I please be a coder and a tester?

-kat-coder

(1000 Posts. (✔::operators)(❌::variables)(❌)(❌)(❌) 5000 Posts! 

Useful Links:

To advertise your Scratch project, Go Here!
To play around with ScratchBlocks, Go Here!
To contact the Scratch Team, Go Here!
To check out my latest Scratch project, Go Here!
ParrotTV
Scratcher
46 posts

Are the websites stored on server? Youll need to look up cloud data limits and stuff. You also might need to cut some features because you need to keep the project at medium size.

Hello!

xouzouris
Scratcher
100+ posts

ParrotTV wrote:

Are the websites stored on server? Youll need to look up cloud data limits and stuff. You also might need to cut some features because you need to keep the project at medium size.
Scratchedia will be hosted on a server and we have already researched what we need to. We just need to make some stuff.

Random Stuff:

ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/587008101/
UI engine done

ParrotTV
Scratcher
46 posts

ToastersUnited wrote:

UI engine done
The UI should look kind of like what I have in this project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/583296773/

Last edited by ParrotTV (Oct. 20, 2021 20:36:02)

Hello!

101Corp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

guys i did it
I MADE WORKING MINECRAFT

_

*vine boom*

Duplicate button!!!
I will use this in places that need it

[url=scratch.mit.edu][img]https/u.cubeupload.com/itsultimately101Corp/costume1.png[/img][/url]
lewhfree
Scratcher
33 posts

101Corp wrote:

guys i did it
I MADE WORKING MINECRAFT
On what?

when green flag clicked
forever
if <(username) = <touching [me v] ?>> then
say [Let's party]
end
end
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ParrotTV wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

UI engine done
The UI should look kind of like what I have in this project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/583296773/
This is the engine, the buttons there are just for testing purposes. See inside, they all in one costume