vanillacreme-
-rainiistxr-
amazaeevee
dreaming-about-mtb
–cherrycloud–
clarem12
kazumi__

Edit: And I snagged first post on Page 24

Last edited by -seiun (Oct. 29, 2021 03:34:27)

Just your average weirdo in high school with big dreams (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
qhostsonq
Scratcher
100+ posts

Science Fiction Cabin Discussion

asdjkhjkghasjjk

heyo
qhostsonq
Scratcher
100+ posts

should I invite now? (oof the 60 second wait-)

heyo
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'll get the cabin guide done today, then we can start inviting and notifying those in our group tonight (for me) and tomorrow morning (for Misty and LJ). After you have notified them, that's when you add their names to the word count description and comments. Keep comments there (in wc groups) for the time being

We should try to send the notifs around the same time. Misty, could you add to the cabin description under “announcements” that we'll invite campers soon?

Last edited by -seiun (Oct. 29, 2021 03:39:28)

qhostsonq
Scratcher
100+ posts

-seiun wrote:

snip
ofc ofc

heyo
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

I solemnly swear to get the cabin guide done today *raises hand*

bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hihi I got here as early as I could hehehe

26friedland wrote:

GUYSGUYSGUYSJLWEJLKWIE THE CAMPER LISTINGS ARE OUTTTT
YESS WOHOOOO

Anyways here's my introduction thing,

Hi there! I’m Banana Boss (@bodi3). I’m a free-spirited Animator, Artist and Writer. I’m the creator of the Sci-Fi Realm Theme Trailer and Matching Leader pfps. In the Sci-Fi Realm, I’m a Superhuman Earthling who works as a spy for the Leaders. I’m very excited to join SWC this session as an honorary member! I look forward to helping everyone make Sci-Fi Realm the best cabin it could be! ^^

I hope that was good enough, please let me know if I must change anything

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
┊┊★ *  ❝When you can run but can't hide,
┊┊* . * ✦ keep running until you find courage to
┊☆ ° ✧          Fight Back.❞ - bodi3
★*
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wait whoa sorry I have to repost the earlier post about my introductory description because Scratch Glitched and my edits won't save

Here you go, please use this one. (It has been grammatically corrected and such)

Hi there! I’m Banana Boss (@bodi3)! I’m a free-spirited Animator, Artist and Writer. I’m also the creator of the Sci-Fi Realm Theme Trailer and Matching Leader pfps for our Cabin. In the Sci-Fi Realm Storyline, I’m a Superhuman Earthling who works as a spy for the Leaders. I’m very excited to join SWC this session as an honorary member! I look forward to helping everyone make Sci-Fi Realm the best Cabin it can be! ^^

I hope that was good enough, please let me know if I must change anything

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Thanksss

bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

26friedland wrote:

and team names afsldfskjwejifdklasdf hmmm
what if we make ours all like themed?
Team Lightning
Team Thunder
Team Storm
bc that sounds all fancy and end of the worldy
if so i call team lightningggg xD

Idk if this sounds good but its just something that popped into my brain BUT
How about

Team Cataclysm?

Because cataclysm is technically like, an event full of mass destruction
I googled it up and its defined as “a large-scale and violent event in the natural world”
kinda like what's happening in the storyline

(HEY I SWEAR I DIDN'T LEARN THAT WORD FROM CHAT NOIR I SWEAR-)

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

We could also like use words similar to cataclysm as the names for the other groups…
Like Team Calamity, Team Catastrophe and such.

And idk how this just struck my brain but the name “Team Uno Reverse Card” sounds pog lol
yikes.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
bodi3
Scratcher
100+ posts

Apologies for sending multiple messages to the forum, because of some glitch I can't edit my posts but I also meant to say, if the Team names are already settled, then you can ignore my rants lol.

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆
★*
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

bodi3 wrote:

We could also like use words similar to cataclysm as the names for the other groups…
Like Team Calamity, Team Catastrophe and such.

And idk how this just struck my brain but the name “Team Uno Reverse Card” sounds pog lol
yikes.
i really like that
it fits more than mine xD

ayy i'm LJ!
⤷ hamilton | in the heights | dear evan hansen | be more chill | into the woods | wicked | six | encanto | the two princes | wtnv | star wars | mcu | hadestown | and andrey isn't here
⤷ sorcery of thorns | kotlc | lemony snicket | hp | grishaverse | riordanverse (& pjo musical) | tyme series | matilda | one and only ivan | wayside school | the parker inheritance | ms. bixby's last day | httyd | remarkable journey of coyote sunrise | berrybrook middle school | tiffany aching |
⤷ ✰ soccer player ✰ violinist ✰ ravenclaw ✰ writer ✰ bookdragon ✰ theatre kid ✰ all hail the glow cloud ✰

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

i'll do my notifying in approximately 4-10 hours because i have school soon and should really be getting off scratch lol

ayy i'm LJ!
⤷ hamilton | in the heights | dear evan hansen | be more chill | into the woods | wicked | six | encanto | the two princes | wtnv | star wars | mcu | hadestown | and andrey isn't here
⤷ sorcery of thorns | kotlc | lemony snicket | hp | grishaverse | riordanverse (& pjo musical) | tyme series | matilda | one and only ivan | wayside school | the parker inheritance | ms. bixby's last day | httyd | remarkable journey of coyote sunrise | berrybrook middle school | tiffany aching |
⤷ ✰ soccer player ✰ violinist ✰ ravenclaw ✰ writer ✰ bookdragon ✰ theatre kid ✰ all hail the glow cloud ✰

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

If we switch team names we'll have to do it soon as I plan to notify my group before I go to bed (apporx. 3 hours from now)

-seiun
Scratcher
500+ posts

I finally finished the guide!! Ahh it's so late now :P

Anyway, for convenience, I'll type out the notification comment so that Misty and LJ can just copy and paste it (and change stuff to avoid spam).

<insert greeting> Guess what? You got sorted into Sci-Fi for the November session of SWC! _10mil_ I'm so excited to have you in my cabin D <introduce yourself and the other two leaders> You will be sent an invite to curate the Sci-Fi cabin shortly, so please accept the invite. All information about the cabin can be found here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/591975169/ so please also read through the project! Anyway, I look forward to working with you and let's win this session of SWC!!

Feel free to add anything else you like. This is just a guideline. If you want to send your own message, just make sure to include the leaders, the link, and send the invite

qhostsonq
Scratcher
100+ posts

Invited my team :0

heyo
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

i'll get to notifying now, sorry for being late ajfdklsdjlk

ayy i'm LJ!

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

did we change the team names or not??

ayy i'm LJ!

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈
26friedland
Scratcher
500+ posts

wait are we inviting to the scifi cabin or to our word count studios? ahhaf dslkjfew idk what i'm doing xDD

ayy i'm LJ!

◈◈ #realfiftw ◈◈