Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS [RSS Feed]
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Delete

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Dec. 14, 2021 13:15:39)


LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
abcde26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

kimmie2711 wrote:

Username: kimmie2711
Type of product: Signature
Description: I want the signature to contain my shop banner that leads to my shop. And also i want my banner in there that leads to my profile. And maybe add a little thing something like: ‘cutely survived 100+ posts against the sinister 60 second rule’
Deadline: 4 days (18th December)
Who you'd like to do it: Anyone
Where to notify you: On my profile
Other: Nope
Taken and Done!

Generation 1 of 17!






Hi there… this is a secret spot… don't tell anything about this

SECRET SPOT:

(replace this with what you're doing soon/next/now.)

kimmie says goodbye now!

[b][big]Generation 1 of 17![/big][/b]

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/561970/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/FlashWorks.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/kimmie2711/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/kimmie2711.png[/img][/url]



Hi there... this is a secret spot... don't tell anything about this ;)

[quote]
SECRET SPOT:

(replace this with what you're doing soon/next/now.)
[/quote]

kimmie says goodbye now!

nO sIgNaTuRe CuRrEnTly StOrEd iN pRoFiLe.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Jolia_RKW wrote:

-SingingMockingbird- wrote:

Username: -SingingMockingbird-
Package Code: AES-04-ETIC
Description:
Theme 1: Brown Aesthetics
Theme 2: Book Aesthetics
Profile Banner: Brown Aesthetic as well
About and WIWO: Similar to my current one
Any important images/links: No ‘-’
Deadline: 5 Days
Would you like any specific worker/s to do it?: No.
Where to notify you: Here
Other: Nothing else ‘-’
Taken
Hi I've basically done the profile banner, one set of projects and the profile about and WIWO but the thumbnails aren't working so the projects will be delayed, however I'm working on hosting and finalising on teh other elements

SilverDxxsies
Scratcher
100+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

ˢᵗᵃᶠᶠ ᴸᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵐ
Username: SilverDxxsies
Date you leave: 12/14/2021
Date you return: 1/5/2021
Other: sorry, but I'm really busy and forgot about scratch so if I don't come back I forgot but I'll be back one day

Hi! I'm SilverDxxsies! I like art!
I'm a small youtuber with 32+ subscribers!
Subscribe here! -w- —-> My Channel
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Owner of Silver Shop 2.0




DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

DamianW987 wrote:

Username: DamianW987
Package Code: LTO-XMAS-LTO
Description: I would like my OC turned into a festive OC Keep the crown, wolf ears, and purple hair. The rest turn festive like for Christmas. Put freckles on my face, please. I would like in a glowing red and a glowing green text saying “Merry Christmas” and under it in the same colors “or Happy Holidays”
Any important images/links: my OC
Deadline: December 18th
Would you like any specific worker/s to do it? Nah
Where to notify you: Here would be fine
Other: I will be using it in a PFP I make and will give credit on the account I use the PFP on. Credit will be given when I receive the OC. I am using it on MaNcUbDaMiAn32
bump

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)




Made by me
kimmie2711
Scratcher
100+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

abcde26 wrote:

kimmie2711 wrote:

Username: kimmie2711
Type of product: Signature
Description: I want the signature to contain my shop banner that leads to my shop. And also i want my banner in there that leads to my profile. And maybe add a little thing something like: ‘cutely survived 100+ posts against the sinister 60 second rule’
Deadline: 4 days (18th December)
Who you'd like to do it: Anyone
Where to notify you: On my profile
Other: Nope
Taken and Done!

Generation 1 of 17!






Hi there… this is a secret spot… don't tell anything about this

SECRET SPOT:

(replace this with what you're doing soon/next/now.)

kimmie says goodbye now!

[b][big]Generation 1 of 17![/big][/b]

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/561970/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/kimmie2711/FlashWorks.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/users/kimmie2711/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/kimmie2711.png[/img][/url]



Hi there... this is a secret spot... don't tell anything about this ;)

[quote]
SECRET SPOT:

(replace this with what you're doing soon/next/now.)
[/quote]

kimmie says goodbye now!

Thanks!


kimmie
average dum dum 5th grader artist
cringe





michael wishes you to have a great day/night :]
Mellymagic
Scratcher
100+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Debugger_1759 wrote:

Debugger_1759 wrote:

Mellymagic wrote:

–Snip–

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/f007be969ab5f0b8875b34330038b840.png[/img]
ok Thanks!

Highlight my siggy, ctrl+shift+down arrow key


https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/543507/?page=1

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/554300/?page=1
Images hosted by Feathered Finds
AlphaCodes--
Scratcher
33 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

DamianW987 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

Username: DamianW987
Package Code: LTO-XMAS-LTO
Description: I would like my OC turned into a festive OC Keep the crown, wolf ears, and purple hair. The rest turn festive like for Christmas. Put freckles on my face, please. I would like in a glowing red and a glowing green text saying “Merry Christmas” and under it in the same colors “or Happy Holidays”
Any important images/links: my OC
Deadline: December 18th
Would you like any specific worker/s to do it? Nah
Where to notify you: Here would be fine
Other: I will be using it in a PFP I make and will give credit on the account I use the PFP on. Credit will be given when I receive the OC. I am using it on MaNcUbDaMiAn32
bump
taken! might be delayed due to exams
(im abcde26)

supergirl3212
Scratcher
100+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

supergirl3212 wrote:

supergirl3212 wrote:

HERE
I replied.

supergirl3212 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/543507/?page=50#post-5851427
Jolia look.

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

supergirl3212 wrote:

supergirl3212 wrote:

supergirl3212 wrote:

HERE
I replied.

supergirl3212 wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/543507/?page=50#post-5851427
Jolia look.
Sorry didn't see! Next time please quote the activity check or say active so I can't miss it I'll remove the strike

Dreadmaster2232
New to Scratch
11 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

what are Ocs?
-_WaterPup_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

what are Ocs?
original characters


Dreadmaster2232
New to Scratch
11 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Username: Dreadmaster2232
Type of product: OC
Description: I would like a character for my platformer with rounded corners and one eye
Deadline: 3 days
Who you'd like to do it: i dont care
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

AlphaCodes-- wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

Username: DamianW987
Package Code: LTO-XMAS-LTO
Description: I would like my OC turned into a festive OC Keep the crown, wolf ears, and purple hair. The rest turn festive like for Christmas. Put freckles on my face, please. I would like in a glowing red and a glowing green text saying “Merry Christmas” and under it in the same colors “or Happy Holidays”
Any important images/links: my OC
Deadline: December 18th
Would you like any specific worker/s to do it? Nah
Where to notify you: Here would be fine
Other: I will be using it in a PFP I make and will give credit on the account I use the PFP on. Credit will be given when I receive the OC. I am using it on MaNcUbDaMiAn32
bump
taken! might be delayed due to exams
(im abcde26)
that's fine. it has to be done is the 21st

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)




Made by me
Debugger_1759
Scratcher
60 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

CrownIR1 wrote:

Username: CrownIR1
Type of product: Intro
Description: I'd like it to be of the camera zooming past stuff from my past projects (camera gains momentum slowly) and then at the end, there's my OC with my username above it. (plain white background)
Deadline: I want it to be at least decent, so 7-10 days.
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: all my OC assets:











full res:
Done! Here you go -
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/615962487/


Hello! This the one of the alts of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Aadish_1759(Main) and Weeb_1759(Alt)

Completed 50 posts on this account! Next goal: 100!

Artists, see this - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/567701/?page=1#post-5891278

Check out my main's projects -

Credit to kimmie2711 to for the signature project banner


Come join || ~ ∞ ⫍ ⚙ The Coders For Artists Shop ⚙⫎ ∞ ~ ||! Click on the banner below to join it


Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

-SingingMockingbird- wrote:

~snip~
Complete!
Please credit both this shop for the design of the profile banner and the Coders For Artists Shop for hosting. For everything else, I've either included a pre-made credit or are my own projects

Let me know if you want any changes and enjoy your order! Please leave a review.
About
❝ @-SingingMockingbird- ʜᴀs ʟᴏɢɢᴇᴅ ᴏɴ . . . ❞


° ᶜᵃˡˡ ᵐᵉ ‘ᶜʳᵒʷ’ ᵒʳ ‘ᴳᵉᵐ’
° ᴱⁿʲᵒʸˢ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʳᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ
° ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ, ˢʰᵉ/ʰᵉʳ
° ᴳᵉᵐᶦⁿᶦ
° ᴬᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵂᴵᵂᴼ ᵇʸ @Jolia_RKW
WIWO
⸙ ʙɪʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1
✉ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ: 1
⚙ sʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛs: 1

❝ @-SingingMockingbird- ʜᴀs ʟᴏɢɢᴇᴅ ᴏғғ . . . ❞
Profile Banner

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/3f60eb22d65a50e40d4e9f92863cc97b.png[/img]
Brown Aesthetics Set
1 ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/616797586/
2 ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/616794408/
3 ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/616793346/
4 ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/616550724/
5 ~ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/616551015/
Book Aesthetics Set
1 • https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/618158650/
2 • https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/618157809/
3 • https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/618157143/
4 • https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/618155999/
5 • https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/618140542/

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Dec. 16, 2021 20:02:47)


Dreadmaster2232
New to Scratch
11 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Username: Dreadmaster2232
Type of product: OC
Description: I would like a character for my platformer with rounded corners and one eye
Deadline: 3 days
Who you'd like to do it: i dont care
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Username: Dreadmaster2232
Type of product: OC
Description: I would like a character for my platformer with rounded corners and one eye
Deadline: 3 days
Who you'd like to do it: i dont care
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
Taken!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops


•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•


Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759


(May not be up to date)





Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Debugger_1759
Scratcher
60 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Username: Dreadmaster2232
Type of product: OC
Description: I would like a character for my platformer with rounded corners and one eye
Deadline: 3 days
Who you'd like to do it: i dont care
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
Done! Here you go -
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/617948085/
Pls leave a review


Hello! This the one of the alts of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Aadish_1759(Main) and Weeb_1759(Alt)

Completed 50 posts on this account! Next goal: 100!

Artists, see this - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/567701/?page=1#post-5891278

Check out my main's projects -

Credit to kimmie2711 to for the signature project banner


Come join || ~ ∞ ⫍ ⚙ The Coders For Artists Shop ⚙⫎ ∞ ~ ||! Click on the banner below to join it


SilverDxxsies
Scratcher
100+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Hi!, just uh checking if there's anyway to uhm- remove a strike?
I will become more active i come from my break-
uh yeah-
Have a good day!

Hi! I'm SilverDxxsies! I like art!
I'm a small youtuber with 32+ subscribers!
Subscribe here! -w- —-> My Channel
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Owner of Silver Shop 2.0




  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile