Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS [RSS Feed]
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

I'd take it but I can't host.
I can host it of it's a thumbnail! You take it and when your done send the link to my profile and I'll host it for you your first order!

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

I'd take it but I can't host.
I can host it of it's a thumbnail! You take it and when your done send the link to my profile and I'll host it for you your first order!
k!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS


Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS



moigam
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Type of product: Banner
Text details: Reliable Reviews
Colour/Theme details: summer, flowers, sunny, just summer!
Size/Animation details: I don't know what i could answer to this and i don't care
Deadline: 1 week
Hosted?: yes any host
Where to notify you of finished product: on my profile and on forum.
Other: This is coming to my shop.

Last edited by moigam (Sept. 26, 2021 12:54:16)


Maybe Click It! Beta A Clicker game, Check out!
Compass2021Pratyush
Scratcher
100+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Type of product: Logo
Text details: It should be for my profile picture
Colour/Theme details: Orange and red Color, Tiger Theme
Size/Animation details: No animations needed size for profile picture
Deadline: None
Hosted?: ?
Where to notify you of finished product: Profile Comment
Other: Thank You!

Last edited by Compass2021Pratyush (Sept. 26, 2021 12:51:12)


My best project
——————–


Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

moigam wrote:

Type of product: Banner
Text details: Reliable Reviews
Colour/Theme details: summer, flowers, sunny, just summer!
Size/Animation details: I don't know what i could answer to this and i don't care
Deadline: 1 week
Hosted?: yes any host
Where to notify you of finished product: on my profile and on forum.
Other: This is coming to my shop.
Taken! I'll do this first

Compass2021Pratyush wrote:

Type of product: Logo
Text details: It should be for my profile picture
Colour/Theme details: Orange and red Color, Tiger Theme
Size/Animation details: No animations needed size for profile picture
Deadline: None
Hosted?: ?
Where to notify you of finished product: Profile Comment
Other: Thank You!
Taken! Should be done soon

Mrcakeyman89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Hello! As the Super Skill Store's partner, we need to transfer an order to you xD -_-

[quoteinoMaster20
Username: DinoMaster20
What would you like?: pfp
Description: A dinosaur (#A7F432 color), taking up 45% (about) of the picture, smiling, bottom left corner, looks smart, don't make it look dumb. Plain white background pls!
Urgency Level: 8/10
Due Date: 9/11/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes.
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile
Other: I'll edit if I think of something.


Thanks! Please give the finished product to The Super Skill Store. (cause I won't see it if it's posted here.

My siggy was made in the Water Otters 2.0 and Feathered Finds!

Shop I Own - |^| - Shop I Work At - |^| - Shop I Work At -|^|- Shop Contest -|^|- My Profile - |^| - Latest Project

Road to 2000 Posts! - 1000 I I I I I I I I I I 2000
70% of the Way!


^ It's cute - Click on it ^


Scratch On!
Cheeze6040
Scratcher
5 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Type of product: thumbnail
Text details: i want it modern cyber future thingy and it has to say generic clicker
Colour/Theme details: idk
Size/Animation details: idk
Deadline: i want it in a millionhours
Hosted?: uhh that cube thingy or scaratch
Where to notify you of finished product: profile
Other: abjnkmflwkajhj
for your first review, I will be an inexperienced customer. let's see how you handle it.
Your order is done!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/575637588/

Last edited by Rayduck (Today 08:57:32)
Cheeze6040
Scratcher
5 posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

Hello! As the Super Skill Store's partner, we need to transfer an order to you xD -_-

[quoteinoMaster20
Username: DinoMaster20
What would you like?: pfp
Description: A dinosaur (#A7F432 color), taking up 45% (about) of the picture, smiling, bottom left corner, looks smart, don't make it look dumb. Plain white background pls!
Urgency Level: 8/10
Due Date: 9/11/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes.
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile
Other: I'll edit if I think of something.

Thanks! Please give the finished product to The Super Skill Store. (cause I won't see it if it's posted here.
I- okay then. I'll invent time travel and do this one (Its katz, btw)
Edit: quote glitch

Last edited by Cheeze6040 (Sept. 27, 2021 13:11:27)


Last edited by Rayduck (Today 08:57:32)
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Cheeze6040 wrote:

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Type of product: thumbnail
Text details: i want it modern cyber future thingy and it has to say generic clicker
Colour/Theme details: idk
Size/Animation details: idk
Deadline: i want it in a millionhours
Hosted?: uhh that cube thingy or scaratch
Where to notify you of finished product: profile
Other: abjnkmflwkajhj
for your first review, I will be an inexperienced customer. let's see how you handle it.
Your order is done!!! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/575637588/
Thanks! I'll start working on your review.

hi
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Cheeze6040 wrote:

Mrcakeyman89 wrote:

Hello! As the Super Skill Store's partner, we need to transfer an order to you xD -_-

[quoteinoMaster20
Username: DinoMaster20
What would you like?: pfp
Description: A dinosaur (#A7F432 color), taking up 45% (about) of the picture, smiling, bottom left corner, looks smart, don't make it look dumb. Plain white background pls!
Urgency Level: 8/10
Due Date: 9/11/2021
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes.
Where would you like us to contact you?: profile
Other: I'll edit if I think of something.

Thanks! Please give the finished product to The Super Skill Store. (cause I won't see it if it's posted here.
I- okay then. I'll invent time travel and do this one (Its katz, btw)
Edit: quote glitch
The order is overdue anyway, so just take it and finish it quickly if you'd like to take it or invent a deadline for yourself

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Sept. 27, 2021 14:50:02)


Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

moigam wrote:

Type of product: Banner
Text details: Reliable Reviews
Colour/Theme details: summer, flowers, sunny, just summer!
Size/Animation details: I don't know what i could answer to this and i don't care
Deadline: 1 week
Hosted?: yes any host
Where to notify you of finished product: on my profile and on forum.
Other: This is coming to my shop.
Your order is almost ready. I haven't got it hosted yet, but am currently working on it. In the meantime, here is the project containing your two banner options (click through). I would suggest waiting until they're hosted but thought you might like to see them

If you do end up using them, please credit the shop/worker and leave a review.

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Compass2021Pratyush wrote:

Type of product: Logo
Text details: It should be for my profile picture
Colour/Theme details: Orange and red Color, Tiger Theme
Size/Animation details: No animations needed size for profile picture
Deadline: None
Hosted?: ?
Where to notify you of finished product: Profile Comment
Other: Thank You!
Hi, your order is ALMOST ready, I've made two options for your pfp that are in this project but am getting them hosted so would recommend you waited

If you do end up using them, don't forget to review and credit the shop/worker

WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Username: WondareAnimator
Type of product: One-time shop review
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/538187/
Specific things you want looked at?: Orders, And the layout, the sections. Bassicly, is it understanadble and easy to navigate? everything good for shops (hopes that makes sense)
Deadline (not including time to take test order): By the end of this month or by the 5th of October.
Where to post finished review: My shop.
Other: N/A


Want to thank me for all I've done? Click here to give an internet at no cost to you!
Highlight den, Press the Shift + down key at de same time to see everything in my siggy! kool isn't it?

"Don't be Stupid, Stupid.“
Wanna get into Harvard? get into extracurricular stuff at school
Wanna Get popular like sharky? Work hard with your projects.
Why be Arianna Garde, When you can be yourself?"
My Shop
My Scratch Account
Giving me an internet would be amazing! :D

Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀɪɴɢ/Fᴇᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Fᴏʀᴍ
Name of Shop/Federation: ⚡Lightning Orders Store⚡
Link to shop/federation: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/546196/
Owner of Shop/federation (if other than person filling out form): me
Why should we partner/join the federation)? Because if your staff sign up to a Bolt-Bux bank account here you will all get 20 bolt-bux
Shop Banner (put image link between the code brackets):
https://u.cubeupload.com/l_m/LOS.gif

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!






Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

WondareAnimator wrote:

Username: WondareAnimator
Type of product: One-time shop review
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/538187/
Specific things you want looked at?: Orders, And the layout, the sections. Bassicly, is it understanadble and easy to navigate? everything good for shops (hopes that makes sense)
Deadline (not including time to take test order): By the end of this month or by the 5th of October.
Where to post finished review: My shop.
Other: N/A
Taken!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Lightning_Bolt77 wrote:

Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀɪɴɢ/Fᴇᴅᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Fᴏʀᴍ
Name of Shop/Federation: ⚡Lightning Orders Store⚡
Link to shop/federation: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/546196/
Owner of Shop/federation (if other than person filling out form): me
Why should we partner/join the federation)? Because if your staff sign up to a Bolt-Bux bank account here you will all get 20 bolt-bux
Shop Banner (put image link between the code brackets):
https://u.cubeupload.com/l_m/LOS.gif
Accepted! Don't forget to put our banner

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS


DinoMaster20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Do you do OCs?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow, 00:00:00)
~ ᴅᴍ20 ~
This is my forum signature! It shows up under every post I make! Here is more info!
ERRØR; THE NEXT BIG THING “Resolved” Button for QaS
/\ Male /\ Forumer /\ TokTik /\ Chatsnap /\
/\ Scratch Wiki /\ Community Guidelines /\ Scratch Team /\ Postpercent /\ Ocular
Currently most active on the forums! I don't make projects, I might come out with one in 100 years.

thanks to rl1123 for gif, and hosting it bc my braindead self couldn't do it
I have eaten the rest of DinoMaster20's siggy! Yum! Find out how to stop evil kumquats like myself here: Evil Kumquat Guards
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile