Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS [RSS Feed]
WondareAnimator
Scratcher
500+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

Hi! i need help with an order. Here is the order:
Username: Kilmage (it's for him)
Hairstyle and color: Hair goes just over forehead, not over eyes or eyebrows. Hair has some read and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glich)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s not 1s and 0s.
Clothes style and color: Red striped suit (you can barley tell it's striped), with white undershirt and red tie that matches shirt.
Mouth?: I need an evil smile.
Other: Must have evil look, evil face, and a somewhat evil pose.
I need ASAP! by September 30th EDT

thank you!

Want to thank me for all I've done? Click here to give an internet at no cost to you!
Highlight den, Press the Shift + down key at de same time to see everything in my siggy! kool isn't it?

"Don't be Stupid, Stupid.“
Wanna get into Harvard? get into extracurricular stuff at school
Wanna Get popular like sharky? Work hard with your projects.
Why be Arianna Garde, When you can be yourself?"
My Shop
My Scratch Account
Giving me an internet would be amazing! :D

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS

WondareAnimator wrote:

Hi! i need help with an order. Here is the order:
Username: Kilmage (it's for him)
Hairstyle and color: Hair goes just over forehead, not over eyes or eyebrows. Hair has some read and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glich)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s not 1s and 0s.
Clothes style and color: Red striped suit (you can barley tell it's striped), with white undershirt and red tie that matches shirt.
Mouth?: I need an evil smile.
Other: Must have evil look, evil face, and a somewhat evil pose.
I need ASAP! by September 30th EDT

thank you!
lol I can't I suck at drawing humans

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DinoMaster20 wrote:

Do you do OCs?
No, sorry. No art either

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WondareAnimator wrote:

Hi! i need help with an order. Here is the order ~snip~
Sorry we don't do art! Try another shop

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moigam wrote:

Type of product: Banner
Text details: Reliable Reviews
Colour/Theme details: summer, flowers, sunny, just summer!
Size/Animation details: I don't know what i could answer to this and i don't care
Deadline: 1 week
Hosted?: yes any host
Where to notify you of finished product: on my profile and on forum.
Other: This is coming to my shop.
Hi! Your order is complete! You have two options, please credit if you use either/both and leave a review! Thank you for ordering (:
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/backdrop2.png[/img]
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/Shopbanner.png[/img]

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Compass2021Pratyush wrote:

Type of product: Logo
Text details: It should be for my profile picture
Colour/Theme details: Orange and red Color, Tiger Theme
Size/Animation details: No animations needed size for profile picture
Deadline: None
Hosted?: ?
Where to notify you of finished product: Profile Comment
Other: Thank You!
Hi, your order is COMPLETE! Use either option but please credit and don't forget to review! Thanks for ordering (:

[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/download4.png[/img]
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/AIGamesDeveloper/download5.png[/img]

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK
Responded:
All workers active

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Sept. 30, 2021 16:27:17)

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK
Please respond by 10/10/21 (dd/mm/yy)
Responded:
Jolia_RKW
Not yet responded:
Kitkatz6040
On leave:
None
Active.

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! We hope you're having a great day. This is the shop review ordered from the Happy Shop.

We will review and score your shop with a rating of 1 to 10 in the following sections:
•Front Page
•Other Pages
•Forms
Let's begin!

Front Page: 10/10
I am impressed! The front page is very welcoming. It is organized, well-made, and pleasant. It also contains the average necessary information about a shop! Well done.

Other Pages: 9.5/10
Overall, the other pages look very neat and amazing! The forms include everything a form should have. However, I noticed the size of the partnership/federation text was smaller than the other forms. Maybe you could fix this?

Forms: 10/10
The forms are actually better than average! They have additional information boxes that are, in fact, very helpful. In conclusion, they are well-thought.

We hope this review helps you out and benefits both you and this magical shop. Enjoy the rest of your day!

SaitamaGTOPM
Happy Shop Owner & Employee

Last edited by SaitamaGTOPM (Sept. 30, 2021 14:28:49)

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

~snip~
thank you! Very much appreciated

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Thanks! I'll start working on your review.
Hi, how's teh review going? I understand if you're busy or I've missed it but just checking

SaitamaGTOPM
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

SaitamaGTOPM wrote:

~snip~
thank you! Very much appreciated

Of course!

saitama - argentinian - she/her

i like playing videogames and coding and eating good food

Also, yay, 1000 posts! *Insert sad confetti*
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Hi, how's teh review going? I understand if you're busy or I've missed it but just checking
It isn't the latter, I'm actually working on 2 review right now, so it may take a while

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jolia_RKW wrote:

It isn't the latter, I'm actually working on 2 review right now, so it may take a while
No problem! Just checking. Don't rush

Ruby_Da_Frog
Scratcher
11 posts

Username: Ruby_Da_Frog
Type of product: Thumbnail
Text details: I need a thumbnail for my warrior cats game
Colour/Theme details: Forest with the main character (a full light grey cat with ice blue eyes) the main character it the main thing needed everything else the artist can choose
Size/Animation details: Just The main character with the title of the game (Warrior cats)
Deadline: November 1st
Hosted?: Whats hosted?
Where to notify you of finished product: My profile or my gmail (RubyDaFroggy@gmail.com)
Other: Nope
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ruby_Da_Frog wrote:

Colour/Theme details: Forest with the main character (a full light grey cat with ice blue eyes) the main character it the main thing needed everything else the artist can choose
Size/Animation details: Just The main character with the title of the game (Warrior cats)
Where to notify you of finished product: My profile
Taken!

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Oct. 1, 2021 16:59:58)

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ruby_Da_Frog wrote:

Where to notify you of finished product: My profile
Your order is complete! My cat art is terrible so I've given you two options. Please don't forget to credit us if you sue them and please review, as we need some feedback to improve! Thanks for ordering

https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/573138382_500x500.png
https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/578232855_500x500.png

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: scratchgaming2222
Type of product: FY Project
Username:griffpatch and griffpatch_tutor
Deadline (minimum 2 days):in 1 day
Colour/theme:blue and gray vertical gradient bg and theme is sky
Other:mouse trail should use the Taco sprite and pico as the character

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⸙ Fᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴅ Fɪɴᴅs ⸙ OLD THREAD ⸙ MOVED THREADS, LINK ON HOMEPAGE ⸙ MOVED THREADS [RSS Feed]