Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐✨ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟᴋʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss™! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ sᴛᴀғғ ᴀɴᴅ BᴏD! ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ! ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴘғᴘ's & ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs! (PERM CLOSED)✨⭐ [RSS Feed]
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐✨ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟᴋʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss™! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ sᴛᴀғғ ᴀɴᴅ BᴏD! ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ! ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴘғᴘ's & ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs! (PERM CLOSED)✨⭐

(Off topic / offical color scratchblock test)
 the milky way express: we take your orders across the <<galaxy::#8968cd>::#8968cd>::#8968cd boolean

Last edited by scratchgaming2222 (Oct. 6, 2021 01:29:01)

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐✨ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟᴋʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss™! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ sᴛᴀғғ ᴀɴᴅ BᴏD! ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ! ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴘғᴘ's & ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs! (PERM CLOSED)✨⭐

Username: scratchgaming2222
Formatting (Italics,color,quotes,etc.):a color gradient #8b008b to #8968cd and is bold and small
Text:proud order on the milky way express: they take you orders from across the galaxy!
Due date:October 8th
Who do you want to do your order?:any that's good with gradients
Are you following this thread?:yep
Other:a siggy button for the milky way express as well as a scratchblock that has my name in motion color

scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Formatting (Italics,color,quotes,etc.):a color gradient #8b008b to #8968cd and is bold and small
Text:proud order on the milky way express: they take you orders from across the galaxy!
Other:a siggy button for the milky way express as well as a scratchblock that has my name in motion color

taken!

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
cookiethescratchlynx
Scratcher
55 posts

Username: cookiethescratchlynx
How active are you (1-10): 5 *beware i may not always be online because i go on hiatus alot*
Job Position?: The role which does the other things
Examples of work: My profile picture (kinda rushed), my Twitter account is also an example, I post art there.
Experience in other shops?: No. I have a passion for management in art, but have never done it as a business.
Are you following our topic: YES.
Why you should be chosen?: I am charismatic, I do take some time with large artworks, but usually have it done by a tleast in a few hours
Would you like a bank account at the T$ Bank (read bottom of partnerships for terms)? Yes.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Other: I can'y ALWAYS be online. If I have something I have to do, no way around it, i will do it. This includes things like school. Also, please explain how the money system works.

Extra Toasty is the best Cheezit flavor change my mind
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

taken!

Your order is finished.
From Lightning Studios 3.0
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/541805/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/lightningspark6545/MilkyWayExpress.png[/img][/url]

Final Result:

BBCode Order:

[small][b][color=#8b008b]p[/color][color=#8b018c]r[/color][color=#8b038d]o[/color][color=#8b048d]u[/color][color=#8b058e]d[/color] [color=#8b0890]o[/color][color=#8b0991]r[/color][color=#8b0a91]d[/color][color=#8b0b92]e[/color][color=#8b0d93]r[/color] [color=#8b0f95]o[/color][color=#8b1095]n[/color] [color=#8b1397]T[/color][color=#8b1498]h[/color][color=#8b1699]e[/color] [color=#8b189a]M[/color][color=#8b199b]i[/color][color=#8a1b9c]l[/color][color=#8a1c9d]k[/color][color=#8a1d9e]y[/color] [color=#8a209f]W[/color][color=#8a21a0]a[/color][color=#8a22a1]y[/color] [color=#8a25a2]E[/color][color=#8a26a3]x[/color][color=#8a27a4]p[/color][color=#8a29a5]r[/color][color=#8a2aa6]e[/color][color=#8a2ba6]s[/color][color=#8a2ca7]s[/color][color=#8a2ea8]:[/color] [color=#8a30aa]t[/color][color=#8a31aa]h[/color][color=#8a33ab]e[/color][color=#8a34ac]y[/color] [color=#8a37ae]t[/color][color=#8a38ae]a[/color][color=#8a39af]k[/color][color=#8a3ab0]e[/color] [color=#8a3db2]y[/color][color=#8a3eb2]o[/color][color=#8a3fb3]u[/color][color=#8a41b4]r[/color] [color=#8a43b6]o[/color][color=#8a44b6]r[/color][color=#8a46b7]d[/color][color=#8a47b8]e[/color][color=#8a48b9]r[/color][color=#8a4aba]s[/color] [color=#8a4cbb]f[/color][color=#8a4dbc]r[/color][color=#894fbd]o[/color][color=#8950be]m[/color] [color=#8952bf]a[/color][color=#8954c0]c[/color][color=#8955c1]r[/color][color=#8956c2]o[/color][color=#8958c3]s[/color][color=#8959c3]s[/color] [color=#895bc5]t[/color][color=#895dc6]h[/color][color=#895ec7]e[/color] [color=#8960c8]g[/color][color=#8962c9]a[/color][color=#8963ca]l[/color][color=#8964cb]a[/color][color=#8965cb]x[/color][color=#8967cc]y[/color][color=#8968cd]![/color][/b][/small]

Final Result:
proud order on The Milky Way Express: they take your orders from across the galaxy!

What motion colors do you want for your scratch block thing?

Last edited by AIGamesDeveloper (Oct. 6, 2021 19:17:18)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cookiethescratchlynx wrote:

Username: cookiethescratchlynx
How active are you (1-10): 5 *beware i may not always be online because i go on hiatus alot*
Job Position?: The role which does the other things
Examples of work: My profile picture (kinda rushed), my Twitter account is also an example, I post art there.
Experience in other shops?: No. I have a passion for management in art, but have never done it as a business.
Are you following our topic: YES.
Why you should be chosen?: I am charismatic, I do take some time with large artworks, but usually have it done by a tleast in a few hours
Would you like a bank account at the T$ Bank (read bottom of partnerships for terms)? Yes.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Other: I can'y ALWAYS be online. If I have something I have to do, no way around it, i will do it. This includes things like school. Also, please explain how the money system works.

You are missing something from the terms. Please re-read the terms and submit another form (editing your form is acceptable as well)

scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

-omega snip- What motion colors do you want for your scratch block thing?

::motion at the end of the scratchblock thing.and at the start of the / scratchblocks thing

Last edited by scratchgaming2222 (Oct. 6, 2021 19:29:17)

scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

-omega snip- What motion colors do you want for your scratch block thing?

::motion at the end of the scratchblock thing.and at the start of the / scratchblocks thing

well I'm dumb…

got it

[scratchblocks]
scratchgaming2222 :: motion
[/scratchblocks]

final result:
scratchgaming2222 :: motion

-_Doggo_Animations_-
Scratcher
4 posts

Username: @-_Doggo_Animations_-
Description : I want a halloween background and in the middle to have my OC (somewhat like my current pfp) Here is a link to a project with my OC in it: LINK
Due date: As soon as possible.
Who do you want to do your order? : I want order here because I was looking for a reliable shop to get a new pfp at and a anonymous friend recommended this shop.
Are you following this thread?: Yes.
Where would you like us to contact you?: My profile please.
Other: I think that the forum is glitching and my current pfp isn't showing up so just go to my profile to see it if you need to

Last edited by -_Doggo_Animations_- (Oct. 6, 2021 21:03:11)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-_Doggo_Animations_- wrote:

Description : I want a halloween background and in the middle to have my OC (somewhat like my current pfp) Here is a link to a project with my OC in it: LINK
Who do you want to do your order? : I want order here because I was looking for a reliable shop to get a new pfp at and a anonymous friend recommended this shop.
Other: I think that the forum is glitching and my current pfp isn't showing up so just go to my profile to see it if you need to

taken! Your order will be finished by tomorrow morning PST

mbrick2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

You are missing something from the terms. Please re-read the terms and submit another form (editing your form is acceptable as well)

A certain word.

My Forums
ATs
Collabaration
My collabs
AIPoint
AspectOS
CoreOS
OddyseyOS
Cops and Robbers
#BringBackManagerRights
#ReturnRightsToManagers
#WeAreForManagerRights
#LetsRemindAboutMangers
#WeAreMangers
#MangersMustManage

The road to 1000 posts!
0 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ 1000
80% complete

Banner Made By @Abcde26

Card Made By @Polygon
captain_technology
Scratcher
500+ posts

mbrick2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

captain_technology wrote:

Hello!
Your shop has been invited to The Grand Gala!
It will be hosted at the end of the year to celebrate scratch, scratchers, talented workers and many more people. This coupon will only be available till 15 October 2021. This coupon gives you more chances at being a special guest unlike just signing your shop up. To see more, go here!
Regards,
@captain_technology
Cool

My Forums
ATs
Collabaration
My collabs
AIPoint
AspectOS
CoreOS
OddyseyOS
Cops and Robbers
#BringBackManagerRights
#ReturnRightsToManagers
#WeAreForManagerRights
#LetsRemindAboutMangers
#WeAreMangers
#MangersMustManage

The road to 1000 posts!
0 ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒ 1000
80% complete

Banner Made By @Abcde26

Card Made By @Polygon
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi there -_Dogo_Animations_-, the order that you requested is ready! Please leave a review on how we are doing as it improves our shop. If you need any changes, don't hesitate to ask! Anyways, here is your order:

Here is how to save a PFP from the forums

Right-click the picture
Click “Save As” or “Save Image As”
Go to your profile
Change it

-_Doggo_Animations_-
Scratcher
4 posts

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Hi there -_Dogo_Animations_-, the order that you requested is ready! Please leave a review on how we are doing as it improves our shop. If you need any changes, don't hesitate to ask! Anyways, here is your order:

Here is how to save a PFP from the forums

Right-click the picture
Click “Save As” or “Save Image As”
Go to your profile
Change it

Thank you so much! It is perfect!
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, I wanted to announce that Sunshine Studios is closed, please remove it from your partners list.

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐✨ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʟᴋʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇss™! ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ sᴛᴀғғ ᴀɴᴅ BᴏD! ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟᴀxʏ! ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴘғᴘ's & ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs! (PERM CLOSED)✨⭐ [RSS Feed]