Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

lightningspark6545 wrote:

Okay!
KING OF PAGE 27 NO EDIT
NICE! also u did check my comment sent to u right?

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
Coral_123
Scratcher
100+ posts

⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅

Username: Coral_123
What do you need (Code? Animation? Art?): PFP
Who do you want to do it (optional):
Timeframe (Due Date): October 5
Description: can I have a PFP like Dream-123-123’s, but in the colors blue and green, and instead of saying Dream, saying Coral?
Timezone (optional):
Have you followed this topic? (you can unfollow later (optional): yes
Other Details: can I be notified here and on my profile?

Lightning_Bolt77
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! I really need help with this order! Please, I NEED THIS ORDER ASAP!
Username: Kilmage (it's for him)
Hairstyle and color: Hair goes just over the forehead, not over the eyes or eyebrows. The hair has some red and some blond in it. (mostly blond with red thworn in there in some places, don't make it look pixelated, but make it look like it has a glitch)
Skin color: Tan, with a few red fingers. On the head, his right eye is red, (not the eye, the skin around it, so like the right of his face, but it stops at his nose & mouth) If you zoom on the red part, it looks like binary code but with 3s and 4s, not 1s and 0s.
Clothes style and color: Red striped suit (you can barely tell it's striped), with a white undershirt and red tie that matches the shirt.
Mouth?: I need an evil smile.
Other: Must have evil look, evil face, and a somewhat evil pose.
Taken ig

Generation 8: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social
My signature was made at Lightning Studios 3.0!

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coral_123 wrote:

Description: can I have a PFP like Dream-123-123’s, but in the colors blue and green, and instead of saying Dream, saying Coral?
Timezone (optional):
Taken

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coral_123 wrote:

Timezone (optional):
Hi there Coral_123, your order is done! Please leave a review if possible and if you need any changes, don't hesitate to ask. To set this as your PFP, right-click it and click Save Image As, then set it as your PFP! Sorry if it seems a little low-quality, I had to compress it so it went under the PFP file size limit. Anyways, here is your order:

im a regular guy

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Okay!
KING OF PAGE 27 NO EDIT
NICE! also u did check my comment sent to u right?
Yes, I did

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

haven't used this in a long time
  • Signature buttons are a success, so they have been made permanent.
  • Should we bring back the Order and Get a Follow campaign? If yes, let me know on my profile. If no, well let me know on my profile!
  • Ideas have been added as a new service. This service will help customers get ideas for their project, shop, studio, collab, name, etc. If anyone wants to offer this just say it in the official studio.

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Oct. 1, 2021 01:13:23)

im a regular guy

QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

Just made this button, I was board.

https://u.cubeupload.com/cs4233117/Scratch90x90.png
But that's the 2.0 logo…
Here's the 3.0 logo - straight from Scratch's source code on github.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 23:59:59)

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BoD Positions OPEN AGAIN (yay)
The open positions are:
  • HR Manager
  • Chief Marketing Officer
Fill in a BoD application form, no requirements, just ignore the must be in shop for 1-week thing, as long as you have experience and are willing to contribute to this shop. also, director bank account in the T$ Bank

im a regular guy

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

But that's the 2.0 logo…

Could I add this to the library?

im a regular guy

bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

cs4233117 wrote:

But that's the 2.0 logo…

Could I add this to the library?
Maybe add both logos as variations?
Also you should add the button library to the shop navigation

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Yeah, I will eventually. I have actually been thinking of variations and I did add some. Github and AspectOS buttons have 2 variations.

im a regular guy

QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Yeah, I will eventually. I have actually been thinking of variations and I did add some. Github and AspectOS buttons have 2 variations.
Maybe add my github one? And my vector lightning studios one?

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

bugsyk2009 wrote:

Maybe add my github one? And my vector lightning studios one?
Alright, I'll add Github - Variation One - SVG Variation and Lightning Studios 3.0 - SVG variation

im a regular guy

QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well, actually, they're not the same - if you use a certain browser extension that gives Scratch a dark theme, mine will have a white stroke around it, while the png variation will have a white background. Here's what I mean:

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

Well, actually, they're not the same - if you use a certain browser extension that gives Scratch a dark theme, mine will have a white stroke around it, while the png variation will have a white background. Here's what I mean:
Alright, scrap the PNG one I guess

im a regular guy

QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

QuexizT wrote:

Alright, scrap the PNG one I guess
Oh and also the github button I posted earlier was the wrong size. Here's the correct one:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/7e603bf8dcbd7fb7bae8ae156089df19.svg[/img]

bugsyk2009
Scratcher
500+ posts

lightningspark6545 in profile comments wrote:

You know, since you keep participating in the voting and stuff like that, it would be great if you could join Lightning Studios 3.0. BoD elections are going on right now and there are no requirements (besides being experienced) so now is one of the best times to join
Username: bugsyk2009
Activity Level (1-10): 9
What services can you provide?: Design, image hosting, OCs
Why do you want to join?: I've been doing a lot of stuff in this shop so I thought it would be good if I joined!
Have you read the terms and conditions? Yes
Have you followed this topic? (optional) Yes
Give a few examples of your work (one for each service):
Design
proikj's PFP banner (red and blue versions)
Your review order (the PFP and Banner)
Box Shop 100 Posts Celebratory Banner
Image Hosting

OCs
scratchgaming2newacc's order
cool_man41's order
Codeword: 20ub0gy9sk
Other: Have a nice day!

Please check out my project PppppaPpppppr: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PppppaPpppppr/
QuexizT
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh, and here's the icon-only version of the wiki button - also straight from scratch's source code on github. Unfortunately, though, even the source code contains only a png bitmap version.

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/deea3d5c4eff533c1e1e203bd043026f.png[/img]

lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bugsyk2009 wrote:

-snip
Accepted! I do have a few questions though. What design program do you use, and for OC's, you gave intro examples. So was it a mistake or you actually want to offer OC's, or do you want to offer intros (or both!). And last question: do you want to be invited to the official studio?
edit: oh king of page 28

Last edited by lightningspark6545 (Oct. 1, 2021 02:08:45)

im a regular guy

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⚡✨ ᒪIGᕼTᑎIᑎG ᔕTᑌᗪIOᔕ 3.0 ⚡ ✨ || ✔️ ᗯE ᑕOᗰᑭᒪETE YOᑌᖇ OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ ᗯITᕼ ᔕᑭEEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑫᑌᗩᒪITY! ✔️ || ⚡✅ ᗰᑌᔕIᑕIᗩᑎᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑭI᙭Eᒪ ᗩᖇTIᔕTᔕ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ! OᖇᗪEᖇ 4 ᗩ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ⚡✅ [RSS Feed]