Discuss Scratch

josephchuang
Scratcher
93 posts

Having a hard time finding an idea?

Yeaah make a project that make ideas… good idea lol

______________________________________________________________________________________

LaffytaffyWolf
Scratcher
52 posts

Sure I would help with it!

Well welcome to my signature! I'm not sure what else to put here so you should probably just leave…
Your still here….. Seriously though leave. I don't get it, why are you still reading
Stop it! Ok fine you win, now leave.
Comm'on you can't blame me for trying
Well since your here could you do me a favor?
Oh very funny now you leave
Great your back… What was I saying? Errmmm…Ummmmmm….Uuuhh….mmmmm… Yeah I can't remember…
Distraction! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/youtube/dQw4w9WgXcQ/ Heck, I thought that would work! If I give you a cookie will you leave? Yes? Ok great here https://www.google.com/searchsurl=1&q=cookie&rlz=1CACLSF_enUS869&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwih0onMp5LlAhUYFjQIHTT7C28Q_AUIEigB&biw=1366&bih=665&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=Jyd5aCTCtZjOFM:
Merry Christmas!
Braveleaf
Scratcher
15 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Thanks for the ideas] for (2) secs

when green flag clicked
think [This is a signature]

yvestappen
Scratcher
1 post

This helped a lot.
I know make games more often.
Thanks!
JamieHosier
Scratcher
29 posts

Scratch13579000qwe wrote:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

click this link lol https://youtu.be/CQhAkzwakv0?t=37

Last edited by JamieHosier (Jan. 13, 2019 17:23:02)

OKG2000
Scratcher
6 posts

Cool
New signature ↓!

OKG2000 Productions
————————————————————————————-
Check out my work here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/148545267@N03/33485706305/sizes/l/
PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OKG2000 wrote:

Cool
New signature ↓!

I like the new signature!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
gamema5ter567
Scratcher
11 posts

when this comment veiwed clicked
say [I like this forum]
StarLight_WarriorPie
Scratcher
5 posts

I this dead? I hope it isn’t, because i really need help finding a new project.
lilpicklecss
Scratcher
3 posts

good job on everything
gigliuvarova
Scratcher
20 posts

awesome

hey I am gigliuvarova
when green flag clicked
forever
if <you like my project> then
set [love and favourite] to [true]
end
end
thanks very much!:)

snowlet
New to Scratch
1 post

thank you! this really helped!
gamema5ter567
Scratcher
11 posts

flamingenius wrote:

Having a hard Time finding ideas? here are some steps that will help you!

1. Other Games
Don't copy other's work, but take inspiration-
For example, in my game “Upturned” I got inspired by game I was making with some other scratchers, were you touch a mirror and the game flips. in my game, you can push space whenever you want to flip the game. I didn't use any scripts from the collab, but if you do use other's scripts, give credit.

2.Life
Take a game from real life, say Ice-Hockey. Now, find your own unique way to convert that game to an enjoyable, one player game.
Your creation doesn't have to be exactly like the game, and it doesn't even have to be 3D! Another way in life is to look around, and make stuff based on what you see. Pay attention! small details may make BIG games!

3. Movies
After watching Movies (mostly sci-fi) were there is something awesome, I sometimes get the urge to make A game involving that thing. For example, after watching an adventure movie about bikes, I decided to make my game “StickFigure Extreme” (Unshared), in which you try to bike as fast as you can

4. Dreams
This one is sort of like movies, except for that your mind can make much wilder stories than any movie director. For example, you dream your in a chase, and your being hunted by some mind-eating zombies (just an example) and you love the dream do much you want to dream it again; Well here is an awesome game idea! dreams can really help.

5.Getting desperate?
If none of this list helps you, go to a friends profile, and ask “Can you help me think up an idea for my next project?”

6. If step five didn't help
If your'e having a REALLY hard time getting ideas, here are a few-
1. Building climb- climb buildings as fast as you can without falling
2. Cake builder- people are ordering pizza and you must take their order and make what they asked for, if you make a mistake, your fired
3. Scratch platformer- a platformer where you play as they scratch cat and you must rescue the scratch team
4. Cloud jumper- a game where you must jump from cloud to cloud without falling
5. A game where you give commands to a bot so he can safely manoeuvre through each level
6. A game where your point is to die
7. A classic bot wrestling game- you must press different keys to activate attacks to defeat your opponent
8. Celebrity battles- different famous people fight each other to be the “head famous dude”
9. Phone destroyer- A game where you must destroy as many phones as you can to get the insurance money
10. A game where there is a bar that is always filling and you must do stuff to prevent it from filling
Feel free to leave links of projects you make using this forum below!
This helped!
bgvikings08
Scratcher
100+ posts

Leafy202
Scratcher
100+ posts

violin16 wrote:

This should be stickied! Does anyone know how that happens/ who does that?
To ask for a post to get stickied, you report the post, but ask for it too be stickied. Usually there is a “sticky team” who does the deciding.
Elizdancer97
Scratcher
72 posts

Hi! looking for some project Ideas? Here are some: Art slideshow and a clicker!
maudethefraud
Scratcher
75 posts

PopStarYoda
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Elizdancer97 wrote:

Hi! looking for some project Ideas? Here are some: Art slideshow and a clicker!

Oh! I like the art slideshow idea! I think I might try it!

кᴀтнɪᴇ | ♀ | ɪɴғᴘ | ʀᴀνᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ | ғσʀᴜм нᴇʟᴘᴇʀ | 3 ʏᴇᴀʀs+ σɴ scʀᴀтcʜ | † | нσмᴇѕᴄнσσʟᴇᴅ | cᴜʀᴀтᴇᴅ x1
♥️ ᴘʀσғɪʟᴇsтᴀтsᴀвouт ᴍєwσʀkshoᴘɪɴѕρɪʀᴀтɪσɴ вσᴀʀᴅ ♥️
——————
——————
kodlayici145
Scratcher
100+ posts

ezio-11
Scratcher
22 posts

Hi everyone, I created a platform game (which scrolls) with full of levels, go and see it and try to finish my game, thank you in advance. It is also a source of inspiration for anyone who would like to create a platform game.