Discuss Scratch

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Can i do something with like Captain Ultra, a Avengers Academy Series and/or Power Pack Sequel maybe Darkhawk film just have a lot of ideas not really excepting all of them to be done
-MarvelComics-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

The name Power Pack: Beginnings implies there's going to be more Power Pack content in the future, so that's a good idea. I think it's too early for Avengers Academy, though

——————————————

Creator of the MSCU, Founding member of the MSM and Writer/Co-Director of Daredevil: Know Fear. Scratch user since 2016, now mostly retired.
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

macandcheeseking wrote:

Can i do something with like Captain Ultra, a Avengers Academy Series and/or Power Pack Sequel maybe Darkhawk film just have a lot of ideas not really excepting all of them to be done
Maybe. Power Pack sequel is fine.

MarvelMaster1
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

we could do a power pack. i call energizer(alex, the boy version)
a darkhawk vs tombstone is a good idea
MarvelMaster1
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

but a sequel? have you already made one?
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

@macandcheeseking is working on.

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

I personally feel like, before a person starts working on a project, they should think of sequel ideas. But that is most likely just me.

Now Showing: CCRP V
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33864948/

Coding on Scratch since 2013

Foruming since 2016

In the Forum Helpers since 2022
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

Idea for Future Foundation:
So, we do the Stingray arc, and Civil War happens. The Avengers are now split apart, so Kang decides to attack, presuming that he can either convince the Fantastic Four to join him since he's their descendant, or beat them since they're weaker now with Johnny gone. So, they have to gather as many people as they can to fight against Kang. So, kind of like Infinity War, tell me what you think.

MarvelMaster1
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

qloakonscratch wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

I personally feel like, before a person starts working on a project, they should think of sequel ideas. But that is most likely just me.

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

So, we do the Stingray arc, and Civil War happens. The Avengers are now split apart, so Kang decides to attack, presuming that he can either convince the Fantastic Four to join him since he's their descendant, or beat them since they're weaker now with Johnny gone. So, they have to gather as many people as they can to fight against Kang. So, kind of like Infinity War, tell me what you think.
you could have kang have an army of villians like loki.
and franklin richards

Last edited by MarvelMaster1 (Dec. 13, 2021 21:39:12)

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

MarvelMaster1 wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

you could have kang have an army of villians like loki.
and franklin richards
He isn't a Villain though (Franklin Richards), Energizer is Katie Power and yeah I do have sequel ideas so you can add a Power Pack Sequel to Planned though right now I'm just doing the stuff for the first one and maybe Corsair to
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That's a cool idea.

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That's a cool idea.
Yeah, a lot of cool obscure heroes that could cameo in it as well as established ones
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

Yeah that sounds good.

Foruming since 2016

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

macandcheeseking wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That's a cool idea.
Yeah, a lot of cool obscure heroes that could cameo in it as well as established ones
Yeah, and maybe it could establish more plot points for some of the more unknown characters.

Foruming since 2016

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

qloakonscratch wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That's a cool idea.
Yeah, and maybe it could establish more plot points for some of the more unknown characters.
Yeah Like?
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That's a cool idea.
Thanks!

macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

boom2ratz wrote:

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

That's a cool idea.
Thanks!
You're welcome what about the ones with the little-known heroes cameoing
AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

macandcheeseking wrote:

Maybe, we'll have to see what Matjam thinks.

greenthunder711
Scratcher
100+ posts

MOVED

a plot for a punisher film (if there will be one)

frank Castle is in jail when a young man shows up and asks “how did the punisher came to be” so he told him the story of his family dying to a thug over dosed with EMC. it shows frank at his family funeral blaming him for there death, then it shows a drunk and sad frank walking around the house clasping while he does it. when he goes to the TV he sees a reporter telling how the Fantastic Four had saved the day again, then frank begins to blame superheros and saying how saving his family wasn't a big enough job for them.

(thats all i got so far)
macandcheeseking
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MOVED

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

macandcheeseking wrote:

Maybe, we'll have to see what Matjam thinks.
Well what about adding the Power Pack sequel under planned maybe a Deadpool project