Discuss Scratch

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Water Otters ~ Banners, Logos, and More! ~ We will fit all your needs! Just order!

Is it okay if I submit some forms to partner with some shops (Only the SBDA, Buzzy Bees, Tagstyle, Samoyed World) and to join some more shop directories?

Last edited by filly3000 (June 23, 2021 07:57:22)

Highlight this text and Shift + Down

My signature was made by Lightning Studios 3.0

^U^:: #BBDEF0 ring
This is Reily. She protects my signature from evil kumquats

Thanks to clove for my current banner
Thanks to procrastinating- for my previous banner
Thanks to PeriwinkleVibes for Reily

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Water Otters ~ Banners, Logos, and More! ~ We will fit all your needs! Just order!

filly3000 wrote:

Is it okay if I submit some forms to partner with some shops (Only the SBDA, Buzzy Bees, Tagstyle, Samoyed World) and to join some more shop directories?
Yeah, we should do that.

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

Yeah, we should do that.
I know, just waiting for Zoid to respond..

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

Yeah, we should do that.

Yeah totally! Sorry, I was sleeping so I didn’t respond lol. But yeah definitely! Those are all like my favorite shops! And we should join some new shop directory’s or shop directory’s that don’t have much attention, so that we would be at the top of the list not the bottom.

what exactly DO partners do? There’s not a forum explaining what partners do so I don’t know. Could you tell me? I know they advertise eachother, but where, and how, and why,

Last edited by -zoid- (June 23, 2021 14:03:49)

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

what exactly DO partners do? There’s not a forum explaining what partners do so I don’t know. Could you tell me? I know they advertise eachother, but where, and how, and why,
Here it's what I think:
-You fill out a partner form in another shop (or they fill out a form here).
-They follow the topic, and you follow their topic.
-When someone orders, the partners can take the orders, like if they were shop workers.
(I think this serves when you have a lot of orders but short staff.)

cami ~ she-her
Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away, no matter what they tell you. • John Laurens

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

Here it's what I think:
-When someone orders, the partners can take the orders, like if they were shop workers.

Ohh kk that makes sense, thanks! (Please don’t think of me as the one person who doesn’t know anything, I just had a tiny question ^v^)

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

Here it's what I think:

Ohh kk that makes sense, thanks! (Please don’t think of me as the one person who doesn’t know anything, I just had a tiny question ^v^)
lol
I found more info, source:
Partnering with another shop means that when one shop can't complete an order, they ask a partner if they can complete it. Partner shops are like buddies. They help each other out. When you partner with a shop, they usually post your banner and link in a partners section of their FP, which is great for your shop if the shop you're partnering with gets a lot of business.

cami ~ she-her

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

Yeah, we should do that.

Yeah totally! Sorry, I was sleeping so I didn’t respond lol. But yeah definitely! Those are all like my favorite shops! And we should join some new shop directory’s or shop directory’s that don’t have much attention, so that we would be at the top of the list not the bottom.

Similar to what Cami said, partners could (if asked) take orders if another shop is having an overflow of them. And in the partners part of the shop description the banners of those shops can get people interested in visiting, so we can grow our shop by partnering with others so that ppl may see our banner and want to come here. (the importance of eye-catching banners lol) aaand the more influence by big shops the better

Last edited by filly3000 (June 23, 2021 14:13:53)

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We should open our partner applications, or else almost nobody will partner with us

Last edited by -MyNewAccount- (June 23, 2021 14:22:08)

cami ~ she-her

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

filly3000 wrote:

Yeah, we should do that.

Similar to what Cami said, partners could (if asked) take orders if another shop is having an overflow of them. And in the partners part of the shop description the banners of those shops can get people interested in visiting, so we can grow our shop by partnering with others so that ppl may see our banner and want to come here. (the importance of eye-catching banners lol) aaand the more influence by big shops the better
Yeah! That makes sense too! Okayyyy

Last edited by -zoid- (June 23, 2021 14:32:23)

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

We should open our partner applications, or else almost nobody will partner with us

Oh sorry, I will do that rn, I just closed it because I didn’t know what partners do, and I didn’t want to sign up for something I had no idea for. But now I know I’ll open them

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

Oh sorry, I will do that rn, I just closed it because I didn’t know what partners do, and I didn’t want to sign up for something I had no idea for. But now I know I’ll open them
that's okay

cami ~ she-her

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oh also, I’m just gonna let you know. I saw someone who tried to partner with Buzzy Bees and they got rejected. So I think Buzzy Bees has their requests open, but just still don’t accept. It’s possible they might accept, it’s just I saw many people get rejected and I bet we will get rejected too. So maybe we can partner with other shops beside Buzzy bee. We can still try, it’s just like I said I don’t know if they’ll accept us. It’s a low chance I should say.

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

Oh also, I’m just gonna let you know. I saw someone who tried to partner with Buzzy Bees and they got rejected. So I think Buzzy Bees has their requests open, but just still don’t accept. It’s possible they might accept, it’s just I saw many people get rejected and I bet we will get rejected too. So maybe we can partner with other shops beside Buzzy bee. We can still try, it’s just like I said I don’t know if they’ll accept us. It’s a low chance I should say.
Yes, I saw this below the partnering form:
Note: We only partner with a few shops. Please don't be offended if yours isn't the right fit!

cami ~ she-her

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

Note: We only partner with a few shops. Please don't be offended if yours isn't the right fit!

Yeah okay

Also why in the world is no one ordering! We have been talking for an hour and an hour yesterday too! Someone should come!

Last edited by -zoid- (June 23, 2021 14:39:47)

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

Also why in the world is no one ordering! We have been talking for an hour and an hour yesterday too! Someone should come!
We need build our reputation by getting orders and reviews

cami ~ she-her

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

Yeah okay

Hehe i have noticed this a whole bunch in new shops.
There is only one solution to this that I am aware of.
P A T I E N C E
and working to make ppl know about it through shop directories, etc

Last edited by filly3000 (June 23, 2021 14:44:00)

filly3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-zoid- wrote:

Well if we dont try we may never know if they would partner with us or not

Last edited by filly3000 (June 23, 2021 14:45:20)

-MyNewAccount-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

P A T I E N C E
yep. I didn't have experience in shops and I wanted to open one. I was like WHY NOT- ALL THE PEOPLE OPENS ONE. (It was in another account). I never got orders because I didn't know anything about “bumps” “partners” “forms” lol and now I'm pretty sure that my shop it's in the last page

Last edited by -MyNewAccount- (June 23, 2021 14:47:06)

cami ~ she-her

-zoid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

filly3000 wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

-MyNewAccount- wrote:

-zoid- wrote:

Yeah okay

P A T I E N C E
and working to make ppl know about it through shop directories, etc

Heh