Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » =The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]= [RSS Feed]
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

=The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]=

Welcome to The Limelight Voice Acting shop! Here for all your voice acting needs!
What We Are:
We are a shop made specifially for voice acting! If you need a voice actor in your projects, come here! Whether it's an epic game nareative, or a warrior cats animation, this shop has all you need! Founded by @Spritesmasher, with months of experience, and has worked in some of the ttop. Don't delay, join or order today!
Terms and Conditions:
1, No spam or chain mail, or hate.
2, The Limelight Voice Acting Shop reserves the right in any conflict, and to ban you, or reject your order in any way.
3, You must include the word Voice in your worker application form somewhere.
4, Please do not rush us. If your order is too complicated or hard, we reserve the right to reject and shut it down.
5, Have an enjoyable time, and enjoy our service here!
Board Of Directors:
1, The President, Who governs the shop and reserves the right to shut down the shop as well as all other functions-@Spritesmasher
2, The Secretary, Who helps the President and takes charge when president is unavailable, as well as cannot shut down the shop, and must ask the President before doing anything.-
3, The Director, Who approves and supervises worker applications and the bumping of posts-
5, The Minister, Who approves orders and notifies the president
6, The Managers, who make sure the customers are happy and handles any customer dissatisfaction-
7, The Security, who takes care of any hate, chain mail, or spam and gives warning.-
8, The Envoys, who send notes to customers whose orders have been completed.-
All Positions have the ability to take orders
Staff:
1-@Spritesmasher
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
THANK YOU!

Last edited by Spritesmasher (June 8, 2021 12:32:17)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

=The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]=

Order Form:
Username:
Link to project (if any):
Description:
Lines:
Deadline:
Link to profile(Required):
Other:
Worker Form:
Username:
Activity Level(1-10):
Why should we hire you:
Example of work(required):
Have you watched Voice Acting Tutorial?:
Other:
Partner Form(shops only):
Shop Name:
Shop Link:
Shop Banner:
Shop Banner Link:
Benefits for us:
Benefits for you:
How many orders have you completed:
Approval of your shop manager/highest authority position in your shop:
Other:
Review Form(1 love and fave for 1 review!):
Who did your order:
Satisfaction out of 10:
Comments:
Will you come back:
Other:

Last edited by Spritesmasher (June 11, 2021 01:44:14)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OrdersCore:
none

Last edited by Spritesmasher (June 10, 2021 05:15:38)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partners!

Federations joined

Last edited by Spritesmasher (June 8, 2021 12:32:55)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Orders Log:

5/May/2021 First order completed for @scratcher-me55. Requested “Yes” and “no” in project. Project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/534437253/
8/June/2021 Second Order completed for @PeriwinkleVibes. Requested several lines, only 3 of which i was able to do. Project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/541873100/
10/June/2021 Third Order completed for @Windoctahedron. Requested several lines, in which i did all. Project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/542709449/

Last edited by Spritesmasher (June 10, 2021 05:16:49)

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

scratcher-me55 wrote:

Can i have somone say no
and can i have somone else say yes
Excuse me, You are spamming and posting unnecessary words. Your comment(s have been reported)
I think perhaps you are misunderstanding. You are offering voice acting services. This person wants some voice acting. One voice saying “no” and the other saying “yes”.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE LIMELIGHT VOICE ACTING SHOP IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS! ORDER FORMS, WORKER FORMS, ALL THINGS ARE NOW OPEN! WOOHOO!

Last edited by Spritesmasher (May 26, 2021 05:06:10)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order from scratcher-me55 has been completed! Added to the orders log
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last edited by Spritesmasher (May 26, 2021 22:29:10)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We have just made partners with Blossom design and more!
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » =The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]= [RSS Feed]