Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » =The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]= [RSS Feed]
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

=The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]=

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

=The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]=

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindOctahedron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: WindOctahedron
Link to project (if any): The project isn't finished yet because the animation relies on lip synching to the audio, so I can't provide a link.
Description: It's an interview with two people involved in a story about a giant squid.
Lines: There are only three, but they are quite long. Here they are:
  • Giga: This whole situation was initially just an experiment started by me and Nano in Tokyo in 2006, where our goal was to make a plant-like animal. At first, it seemed like it was going well, so Nano named him Gobō after the Japanese word for “burdock root”. But over time, he began to look less and less like a plant, so we decided to clone him as a backup. Sadly, we soon realized that it’s not possible to make the clone grow again. But he looked very cute, so we sent him to our American colleague Scratch Cat at the MIT.
  • Giga: It is very hard to eliminate the squid with modern technology – doing it with violence wouldn’t be effective, and setting him free would only cause more problems for the world. We have to wait until he goes away naturally, which will most likely happen in four to six years from now. Besides, Gobo has become attached to him over almost a decade. He regularly visits Fred to cheer him up, and even though Fred is very destructive, he still deserves a friend.
  • Pico: The next day I woke up completely mad. I have almost no memories of what I was doing, other than slamming everything in my way because I trusted the squid. In fact, I befriended him and gave him the nickname “Fred”… The worst thing I have done that day was disrupting an important SNN news report about Scratch 2.0. Very few believed that I wasn't okay; it was unfortunately April Fools’. I was very lucky that Tera was on shift; I don’t think that anyone else could’ve trapped Fred in a cage. By tomorrow, I felt completely safe and sound again.
Deadline: Friday (11th June)
Link to profile: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/WindOctahedron/
Other: I'd prefer two different voice actors, ideally one more feminine (Giga) and the other more masculine (Pico), but it will be okay if the same person does both voices as long as they make them different enough. Also, it's fine if the paragraphs aren't recored in a single take - you can record all these sentences separately and stitch them together, just make sure it sounds seamless. You can even hand the editing job over to me if you want to.

The message above may contain wrong information, rude remarks, or something embarrassing to my current self. In this case, please ignore it and remember that I likely wrote it back when I didn't know what “respect” truly meant. I really hate thinking about it again.
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

hey look at this https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/5314867/

Last edited by DamianW987 (June 6, 2021 15:15:32)

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindOctahedron wrote:

Link to project (if any): The project isn't finished yet because the animation relies on lip synching to the audio, so I can't provide a link.
Description: It's an interview with two people involved in a story about a giant squid.
  • Giga: This whole situation was initially just an experiment started by me and Nano in Tokyo in 2006, where our goal was to make a plant-like animal. At first, it seemed like it was going well, so Nano named him Gobō after the Japanese word for “burdock root”. But over time, he began to look less and less like a plant, so we decided to clone him as a backup. Sadly, we soon realized that it’s not possible to make the clone grow again. But he looked very cute, so we sent him to our American colleague Scratch Cat at the MIT.
  • Giga: It is very hard to eliminate the squid with modern technology – doing it with violence wouldn’t be effective, and setting him free would only cause more problems for the world. We have to wait until he goes away naturally, which will most likely happen in four to six years from now. Besides, Gobo has become attached to him over almost a decade. He regularly visits Fred to cheer him up, and even though Fred is very destructive, he still deserves a friend.
  • Pico: The next day I woke up completely mad. I have almost no memories of what I was doing, other than slamming everything in my way because I trusted the squid. In fact, I befriended him and gave him the nickname “Fred”… The worst thing I have done that day was disrupting an important SNN news report about Scratch 2.0. Very few believed that I wasn't okay; it was unfortunately April Fools’. I was very lucky that Tera was on shift; I don’t think that anyone else could’ve trapped Fred in a cage. By tomorrow, I felt completely safe and sound again.
Other: I'd prefer two different voice actors, ideally one more feminine (Giga) and the other more masculine (Pico), but it will be okay if the same person does both voices as long as they make them different enough. Also, it's fine if the paragraphs aren't recored in a single take - you can record all these sentences separately and stitch them together, just make sure it sounds seamless. You can even hand the editing job over to me if you want to.
whoo! Big order. But sure! Taken! But im on a hiatus, so might be some time

Last edited by Spritesmasher (June 7, 2021 05:00:39)

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order Form:
Username: PeriwinkleVibes
Link to project (if any): N/A (work in progress)
Description: This is for a funny animation about a kitchen
Lines: It looks like a lot, but it’s only a few sentences.
Mother: Ah, what a nice day. Last week I had no time to relax because of that kitchen.
*Baby coos*
Mother: Yeah, I think it’s time for both of us to go to sleep
-pause-
Leo: This kind of looks like a volcano. No, it’s missing something. -pause- This should work! -pause-
Leo (yelling): MOM
-pause-
Mother: Get out of the house!
*Baby cries*
-pause-
Mother (muffled yell): Leo, no!
Deadline: June 15th
Link to profile(Required): https://scratch.mit.edu/users/PeriwinkleVibes/
Other: Wherever it says -pause-, I would like a new recording. I would preferably have this delivered in a project. Also, I would prefer if the baby and mother had a feminine voice. Thanks

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight + CTRL + Shift + Down

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Order Form:
Mother: Ah, what a nice day. Last week I had no time to relax because of that kitchen.
*Baby coos*
-pause-
Leo: This kind of looks like a volcano. No, it’s missing something. -pause- This should work! -pause-
-pause-
*Baby cries*
-pause-
Other: Wherever it says -pause-, I would like a new recording. I would preferably have this delivered in a project. Also, I would prefer if the baby and mother had a feminine voice. Thanks
Okay! I might not be able to do the feminine voice, but i will definitley do Leo!
PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spritesmasher wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Order Form:
*Baby coos*
-pause-
-pause-
*Baby cries*
-pause-
Okay! I might not be able to do the feminine voice, but i will definitley do Leo!
Thank you!

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

PeriwinkleVibes
Scratcher
500+ posts

Partner Form(shops only):
Shop Name: The floral shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/518946/
Shop Banner:
Shop Banner Link: https://imageshack.com/i/pmzSRiphp
Benefits for us: A bunch of customers and a partner
Benefits for you: A bunch of customers and a partner
How many orders have you completed: 5
Approval of your shop manager/highest authority position in your shop: That’s me
Other: I would need your banner to add it to my shop

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Partner Form(shops only):
Shop Name: The floral shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/518946/
Shop Banner:
Shop Banner Link: https://imageshack.com/i/pmzSRiphp
Benefits for us: A bunch of customers and a partner
Benefits for you: A bunch of customers and a partner
How many orders have you completed: 5
Approval of your shop manager/highest authority position in your shop: That’s me
Other: I would need your banner to add it to my shop
Accepted! Banner: https://u.cubeupload.com/Spritesmasher/Thelimelightshop.png
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Spritesmasher wrote:

PeriwinkleVibes wrote:

Order Form:
*Baby coos*
-pause-
-pause-
*Baby cries*
-pause-
Thank you!
Aand, done! Here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/541873100/ Another great job done by The Limelight Shop!
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindOctahedron wrote:

Its done! here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/542709449/
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

captain_technology
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order form
Username:@captain_technology
Link to project (if any): Not done, relies on the voice-acting. But as there is only one person in this shop, I will have only one character's voice done here
Description: It is for a podcast and as I can't do all the voicings myself(I need a team of people)I am going to shops for audio. And please do not copy my ideas.
Lines:1st audio:
(in a calm and ‘isn’t it obvious type of voice and it should be a little deep, only a little) Dude, you're on scratch. You can't become professional here. If you actually had some crazy Einstein engineering ideas, you would have made it to BGT by now.
2nd audio:
(shouting and irritated voice) Yeah, so get on with the introduction instead of boring my mind to death!
3rd audio:
(In irritated and angry tone): Just.Get.On.With.It!
Deadline:20-Jun-2021
Link to profile(Required):scratch.mit.edu/users/captain_technology
Other: Please try to do it beforehand. I might follow in admiration
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » =The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]= [RSS Feed]