Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » =The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]= [RSS Feed]
captain_technology
Scratcher
500+ posts

=The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]=

Order form
Username:@captain_technology
Link to project (if any): Not done, relies on the voice-acting. But as there is only one person in this shop, I will have only one character's voice done here
Description: It is for a podcast and as I can't do all the voicings myself(I need a team of people)I am going to shops for audio. And please do not copy my ideas.
Lines:1st audio:
(in a calm and ‘isn’t it obvious type of voice and it should be a little deep, only a little) Dude, you're on scratch. You can't become professional here. If you actually had some crazy Einstein engineering ideas, you would have made it to BGT by now.
2nd audio:
(shouting and irritated voice) Yeah, so get on with the introduction instead of boring my mind to death!
3rd audio:
(In irritated and angry tone): Just.Get.On.With.It!
Deadline:20-Jun-2021
Link to profile(Required):scratch.mit.edu/users/captain_technology
Other: Please try to do it beforehand. I might follow in admiration
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

=The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]=

captain_technology wrote:

Order form
Username:@captain_technology
Link to project (if any): Not done, relies on the voice-acting. But as there is only one person in this shop, I will have only one character's voice done here
Description: It is for a podcast and as I can't do all the voicings myself(I need a team of people)I am going to shops for audio. And please do not copy my ideas.
Lines:1st audio:
(in a calm and ‘isn’t it obvious type of voice and it should be a little deep, only a little) Dude, you're on scratch. You can't become professional here. If you actually had some crazy Einstein engineering ideas, you would have made it to BGT by now.
2nd audio:
(shouting and irritated voice) Yeah, so get on with the introduction instead of boring my mind to death!
3rd audio:
(In irritated and angry tone): Just.Get.On.With.It!
Deadline:20-Jun-2021
Link to profile(Required):scratch.mit.edu/users/captain_technology
Other: Please try to do it beforehand. I might follow in admiration
alright. But it might be some time
Spritesmasher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi guys… My mom recently banned me from scratch, and it might be some time til i'm allowed on scratch again. Maybe till august. Sorry. As of now, the Limelight shop is closed
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » =The Limelight Shop! || Quality Voice Acting Found Here! || Results Shining in the Limelight! || [a follow for an order!] [BoD positions open]= [RSS Feed]