Discuss Scratch

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

CupcakeCraft Revival [Creative]

pokeywokey wrote:

I just had a conversation on youtube with ItsJerryAndHarry. I censored out some words so Scratch wouldn't remove it(still, I don't get the point since everyone knows there's a not-so-good word behind). Anyways, the words weren't even bad. They were just used in an insulting context.
Pic here

And btw my youtube channel is for those who are wondering, CaptChilly
Gimme da link!!! I wanna reply to dem!!!

EDIT: I'm spamming their server with your pic right now. >:-)
EDIT 2: One of their mods was on so I got tempbanned, but I'll be back on as soon as it expires. >:-)

Last edited by GeonoTRON2000 (June 8, 2013 03:30:07)

Salvahkiin
Scratcher
52 posts

I gave them a message on Facebook, please, stay out of this, let Cassie and I handle it.
'Excuse me fellers, You mind explaining to me, the owner of CupcakeCraft Revival, why you had wasted a fraction of your adolescent lives on hacking, and griefing my server? Also, I have your I.P Addresses, you also have both been reported to your ISPs, Verizon. Start trouble again and i'll be passing your I.P to my good friends at Anonymous, Ciao!'
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Salvahkiin wrote:

I gave them a message on Facebook, please, stay out of this, let Cassie and I handle it.
'Excuse me fellers, You mind explaining to me, the owner of CupcakeCraft Revival, why you had wasted a fraction of your adolescent lives on hacking, and griefing my server? Also, I have your I.P Addresses, you also have both been reported to your ISPs, Verizon. Start trouble again and i'll be passing your I.P to my good friends at Anonymous, Ciao!'
Nice, but I'm still gonna spam them.

EDIT: nvm, I'm getting annoyed by this ban, I won't spam them.

Last edited by GeonoTRON2000 (June 8, 2013 03:36:11)

HeyHeyBoom
Scratcher
15 posts

Could you whitelist me?
My username is TheMiner1210.

o٤o
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

I wrote:

bump
Is (original)CC fixed yet, I didn't check
TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher
44 posts

Let me say this: If you have to advertise a channel by hacking a server then greifing it, then perhaps your Youtube channel is poor. And if you two are reading this, then address me. Don't be so cowardly, as you are so far, using your fans as a winch to make you look strong. To your fans, it does, but to those who can see both sides, and aren't blinded by their fandom, you just look stupid.

If the greifs are still there, I would help you: JamieA350. Was banned from the old one for greifing the old AHATS, but this was mistaken. I am a moderator on Tiki-Craft if this helps.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

TheCatAndTheBanana wrote:

Let me say this: If you have to advertise a channel by hacking a server then greifing it, then perhaps your Youtube channel is poor. And if you two are reading this, then address me. Don't be so cowardly, as you are so far, using your fans as a winch to make you look strong. To your fans, it does, but to those who can see both sides, and aren't blinded by their fandom, you just look stupid.

If the greifs are still there, I would help you: JamieA350. Was banned from the old one for greifing the old AHATS, but this was mistaken. I am a moderator on Tiki-Craft if this helps.
This. There was this one kid named Poofberry who was banned from ItsJerryandHarry's server for allegedly “harassing the mods”. He has a youtube channel, and he posted a video(to be honest it wasn't very good, but it was much better than Jerry and Harry's) and even the well-respected mods on the server bullied him. This is how they(and their fans) live with themselves. They pick on the weak, and their fans convince them into thinking they're right.

the video

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 9, 2013 17:52:02)

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

I just had a conversation on youtube with ItsJerryAndHarry. I censored out some words so Scratch wouldn't remove it(still, I don't get the point since everyone knows there's a not-so-good word behind). Anyways, the words weren't even bad. They were just used in an insulting context.
Pic here

EDIT 2: One of their mods was on so I got tempbanned, but I'll be back on as soon as it expires. >:-)
Wait, how do you exactly spam a server with a picture?
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Pic here

Nodus flood hack + link.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Pic here

Nodus flood hack + link.
Lol nice, but please don't flood it on the server; I don't want my youtube channel to be hated on.

EDIT: can someone whitelist me?

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 9, 2013 22:11:51)

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Pic here

Nodus flood hack + link.
Lol nice, but please don't flood it on the server; I don't want my youtube channel to be hated on.

EDIT: can someone whitelist me?
Lol, ok, I stopped.

Also, can I, ReaperOftheMine, be whitelisted on the original CC and unbanned on the revival plz?
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Ever heard of EpicLLOYD from Epic Rap Battles of History? He does this thing called “Dis Raps for Hire” where he disses jerks that people comment about. I commented about ItsJerryAndHarry(with an alt account so I wouldn't get hate from fans), and I already got lashback from his goons. Please help me out by getting EpicLLOYD's attention to the jerks that jerry and harry are. Don't mention minecraft, just equate it to something that could happen in real life(for example griefing = breaking a clubhouse. I didn't even need to do that to get 23 likes. I just mentioned their immature fart jokes and arrogant attitude in general. Help me. Dis Raps for Hire.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

Ever heard of EpicLLOYD from Epic Rap Battles of History? He does this thing called “Dis Raps for Hire” where he disses jerks that people comment about. I commented about ItsJerryAndHarry(with an alt account so I wouldn't get hate from fans), and I already got lashback from his goons. Please help me out by getting EpicLLOYD's attention to the jerks that jerry and harry are. Don't mention minecraft, just equate it to something that could happen in real life(for example griefing = breaking a clubhouse. I didn't even need to do that to get 23 likes. I just mentioned their immature fart jokes and arrogant attitude in general. Help me. Dis Raps for Hire.
Me and my approximately five alts are on the case.

EDIT: which video did you comment on? I wanna seem coincidental.

Last edited by GeonoTRON2000 (June 10, 2013 01:56:05)

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
I have at least 40-50 alts(but only remember the password for about 80% of them). The likes were legit too since I dont use alts to give myslg popularity. I use them to downvote pointless comments itsjeryandharry make to oblivion(dont try their videos, youll need like 5000 alts).
Also, to all the dumb fanboys who back Jerry and Harry, they usually have 0-2 likes on each vid which makes them easy to devastate(even the server mods with like 100 subscribers who only get about 7-12 likes on each video).
Bklecka
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
I have at least 40-50 alts(but only remember the password for about 80% of them). The likes were legit too since I dont use alts to give myslg popularity. I use them to downvote pointless comments itsjeryandharry make to oblivion(dont try their videos, youll need like 5000 alts).
Also, to all the dumb fanboys who back Jerry and Harry, they usually have 0-2 likes on each vid which makes them easy to devastate(even the server mods with like 100 subscribers who only get about 7-12 likes on each video).
For a short time i was planning an Adventure Map to mock IJAH, but i realised that would make me look more immature then they do.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
I can't find the comment. Do you think they deleted it?
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
I can't find the comment. Do you think they deleted it?
No, its the first or second top comment on Dis raps for hire 10: momma metcalf. The account i used is called chillrend2.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Bklecka wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
For a short time i was planning an Adventure Map to mock IJAH, but i realised that would make me look more immature then they do.
Then make subtle insults to them like my friends and I do. For example, my channel description for CaptChilly says about how I make cool gaming videos and at the end I said “no immature fart jokes here”. Also, whenever me and my friend Tai write creative stories, we always name the bad characters after ItsJerryAndHarry characters
Bklecka
Scratcher
100+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
Then make subtle insults to them like my friends and I do. For example, my channel description for CaptChilly says about how I make cool gaming videos and at the end I said “no immature fart jokes here”. Also, whenever me and my friend Tai write creative stories, we always name the bad characters after ItsJerryAndHarry characters
Alright, how about this:
I add a pair of bosses named:
“The Fart Twins” And one has a TF2 soldier head, and the other has a Steve head.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Bklecka wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Bklecka wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Dis raps for hire 10.
Alright, how about this:
I add a pair of bosses named:
“The Fart Twins” And one has a TF2 soldier head, and the other has a Steve head.
Now youre getting it . Thats why I always play blue when I'm soldier in tf2. My friend Tai declared Hai from ItsJerryAndHarry as his bitter rival. We're making a minecraft series where the main villians are jerry and harrys fart regime(ok maybe not so subtle a bit blatant but when j/h fans rage, we'll deny it and play stupid for comic effect) Also I'm developing a 3D rpg game with jerry/harry references.
Also, you could maybe make videos that turn people against then(for example go on a lan world with a friend/sibling, and build a house. Your friend goes on as ItsJerry/ItsHarry/etc. You record a video of “ItsJerry” griefing your house and post it on youtube. You could also do vids where ItsJerry(your friend) deliberately acts stupid so you can troll them and make a fake trolling video.