Discuss Scratch

GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

CupcakeCraft Revival [Creative]

Oh, gosh. I got banned too. My suspicions are confirmed. I gotta find a way to contact cass.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

Oh, gosh. I got banned too. My suspicions are confirmed. I gotta find a way to contact cass.
I think there should be a new topic for Cassie's CC so we can discuss. What does your ban message say? And since this is a cracked server, try logging on the accounts that go on often(you don't need their password since it shows a ban message before even going on the server).
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

GeonoTRON2000 wrote:

I think there should be a new topic for Cassie's CC so we can discuss. What does your ban message say? And since this is a cracked server, try logging on the accounts that go on often(you don't need their password since it shows a ban message before even going on the server).
THIS IS A CRACKED SERVER?!??!?!?! :mad. :mad.
No wonder they got in. They used cracked.

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.
Gamecenter
Scratcher
29 posts

こんにちは(Hello!)
My ID is mrpolis.
Please let join us!
TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher
44 posts

Check for when ItsJerryAndHarry were whitelisted, by who, and when they did the /password stuffs. I was banned from the old CC around August for griefing (but this was false) and recall the old ones. Also check the chatlogs for a random link given out by someone, for this could be a “Java driveby” attack.
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheCatAndTheBanana wrote:

Check for when ItsJerryAndHarry were whitelisted, by who, and when they did the /password stuffs. I was banned from the old CC around August for griefing (but this was false) and recall the old ones. Also check the chatlogs for a random link given out by someone, for this could be a “Java driveby” attack.
MrFlash67 was banned with a different message:
ItsJerryAndHarry rule you *
EDIT: Jeremy was banned with a bitly link.
EDIT 2: the link leads to a deleted chatzy room.
EDIT 3: Cassie was banned with the following message:
from jerry,harry,hai,saul,and potato :)

Last edited by GeonoTRON2000 (June 3, 2013 17:27:25)

TheCatAndTheBanana
Scratcher
44 posts

The only way a player can get hacked like this is a Java Driveby. Any admin, did you click on a suspicious link?
buraisword2
Scratcher
10 posts

What was the ip for the original CC? I dont have it anymore
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

I tried going onto the original CC again, but this time, instead of showing the ItsJerryAndHarry ban message, it now says that I'm not whitelisted. I think Cassie cleared the banlist and the whitelist to that server. If anyone has contact with Cassie, tell her to discuss it here on the forums.
@buraisword2
cupcakecraft.tk:25577
@GeonoTRON2000
Rainbow told me that Cassie banned Jeremy from CC for swearing at her sometime ago, so I think that ban was issued by Cassie.
EDIT: I tried several other accounts which said they weren't whitelisted either. Then I tried ItsJerry and ItsHarry, and they were banned. Cassie has taken action.

Last edited by pokeywokey (June 3, 2013 20:12:29)

MrFlash67
Scratcher
500+ posts

I am still on, so post names and I might be able to re-WL on the original CC later!

like tears in chocolate rain
(2012 - 2022 - 20XX)
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

I tried going onto the original CC again, but this time, instead of showing the ItsJerryAndHarry ban message, it now says that I'm not whitelisted. I think Cassie cleared the banlist and the whitelist to that server. If anyone has contact with Cassie, tell her to discuss it here on the forums.
@buraisword2
@GeonoTRON2000
Rainbow told me that Cassie banned Jeremy from CC for swearing at her sometime ago, so I think that ban was issued by Cassie.
EDIT: I tried several other accounts which said they weren't whitelisted either. Then I tried ItsJerry and ItsHarry, and they were banned. Cassie has taken action.

Not a good enough payback.
We have to get revenge on them,still.

Edit: I found a way. We can hack their server,and force OP.
You grief our server,we hack your server.

Last edited by Epicness123 (June 3, 2013 21:59:42)

Bklecka
Scratcher
100+ posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

@buraisword2
@GeonoTRON2000

They may be jerks, but they aren't stupid enough to fall for a Drive By or other tactics like that.
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

@buraisword2
@GeonoTRON2000

One does not simply hack a large server. I know some how to hack though, but it's not legal, and going to jail isn't worth revenge on a Minecraft server. Do you know how to hack? Okay, go ahead. But I suggest just telling people about how bad ItsJerryandHarry are, since many people throughout the internet against them is better than a handful on a private server of Scratch.
Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

MrFlash67 wrote:

I am still on, so post names and I might be able to re-WL on the original CC later!
Squawkers13.
(nice 2nd doctor pic!)
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

MrFlash67 wrote:

XChilly and RainbowShim(my sister)
and what Squawkers13 said
MrFlash67
Scratcher
500+ posts

Squawkers13 wrote:

MrFlash67 wrote:

Squawkers13.
(nice 2nd doctor pic!)
It's meant to be moving. It was before.

like tears in chocolate rain
(2012 - 2022 - 20XX)
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

@buraisword2
@GeonoTRON2000

One does not simply hack a large server. I know some how to hack though, but it's not legal, and going to jail isn't worth revenge on a Minecraft server. Do you know how to hack? Okay, go ahead. But I suggest just telling people about how bad ItsJerryandHarry are, since many people throughout the internet against them is better than a handful on a private server of Scratch.
Lets forget about it. Nobody is going to risk getting Cheat Engine and putting a virus on their PC for revenge.
Speaking of Scratch private servers,there are none.

pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

Epicness123 wrote:

pokeywokey wrote:

@buraisword2
@GeonoTRON2000

Lets forget about it. Nobody is going to risk getting Cheat Engine and putting a virus on their PC for revenge.
Speaking of Scratch private servers,there are none.
*FACEDESK*
1. Cheat Engine doesnt give viruses
2. Private refers to any whitelisted server in my definition
3. You were the one who originally suggested revenge
4. If you think Cheat Engine is hacking, you are terribly mistaken. Cheat Engine is clientside, which means it only shows for you. It CANNOT be used to hack others, and it cannot cheat Minecraft. If you think you can hack ItsJerryandHarry with Cheat Engine… good luck. Do you even know how to work Cheat Engine, let alone ACTUALLY hack?
GeonoTRON2000
Scratcher
100+ posts

MrFlash67 wrote:

ReaperOftheMine PLZ!
pokeywokey
Scratcher
84 posts

We can't grief them back, but if you know anyone who plays minecraft, tell them the truth about ItsJerryandHarry. The power of words is amazing. They will tell their friends, too. If people know, and they know that people know, maybe they will be shamed into not griefing anymore.