Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

DamianW987 wrote:

snip

Not dead yet

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Nov. 17, 2021 13:13:26)

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

DamianW987 wrote:

-snip-
I'm alive.

-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

MandFFan326 wrote:

-snip-
… I was Head Code to..

9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

If you don´t respond within 5 days you will get a warning for being inactivate

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@hmacms27
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@9superhero2013
@Debugger_1759/Aadish_1759
@SteveAndAlex4Ever

On break
@Ayano_Ashii
@bidude1246
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@hmacms27
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@9superhero2013
@SteveAndAlex4Ever

On break
@Ayano_Ashii
@bidude1246
Active

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
ethanwalker0978
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:ethanwalker0978
What package? (See packages below):extended shop
Details for the package? (Text, colours, images etc): drifty’s shop with a nisan gtr in the background
Due date:today or tomorrow
Who do you want to do your order (optional):
Are you following the thread? (optional): yes
Other:

|Owner of drifty's shop|Fourmer|Owner Of Xenon Development Group |
I have a patreon
SteveAndAlex4Ever
Scratcher
100+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@hmacms27
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@9superhero2013
@SteveAndAlex4Ever

On break
@Ayano_Ashii
@bidude1246
Ok here is my response

I’ve seen
the tree on the corner
in spring bud
and summer green.
Yesterday
it was yellow gold.

Then a cold
wind began to blow.
now I know–
you really do not see
a tree
until you see
its bones.
“The Tree On The Corner” by Lilian Moore
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can my name be added to the staff list?

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I resign

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

I resign
Sorry you are resigning. I knew you were a staff, but I couldn't access my alt account @MandFFan326. I created the shop on that account

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Made by me
TACO-Shop-Test
Scratcher
3 posts

ATTENTION ALL STAFF
Please go to this project https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/615403182/ It's for you amazing people.

This is the official account for The TACO Shop. The owner of The TACO Shop (@DamianW987) runs the account.
Come to The TACO Shop today! Order something from the varies things we offer, become a staff member, or partner with us. We specialize in banners, pfps/logos, coding, and much more.

https://u.cubeupload.com/MaNcUbDaMiAn32/TACOSHOPBUTTON.png
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987
@Kitkatz6040 (have talked to on other shops)
@kekelol9 (talked to on Staff Studio)
@-250119code2

Need to respond
@9superhero2013
@SteveAndAlex4Ever

On break
@bidude1246

Last edited by DamianW987 (Dec. 13, 2021 21:06:22)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

ATTENTION STAFF!!
Who in the BoD can take over while I'm off?? My form is below. I'll be reposting this before I go on break. Let me know if I have to shut down the shop temporarily until I get back.
Edit: BoD (Board of Directors) are Manager all the way up to Owner.

Username: DamianW987
How long will you be gone: About one and a half weeks
Why do you have to go (example: Personal reasons): Holidays
When are you leaving (example October 1st 2021): December 22nd
When will you be back (example October 28th 2021): January 3rd

Last edited by DamianW987 (Dec. 12, 2021 18:24:19)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

BUMP

Made by me
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@9superhero2013
@SteveAndAlex4Ever

On break
@bidude1246
I'm Alive

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

BUMP

Made by me
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]