Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]
9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

can I please join? I have never been an employee before, here is the form I filled!
Username:9superhero2013
How active are you (1-7. Example 5 would be weekdays only): I am online everyday, I rarely am not on scratch some days.
What role would you like (please don't say Co-Owner): artist
Your work examples: artist's in shops give art to people
Experience on other shops: no
Are you following our topic: yes
Why you should be chosen: I am on scratch alot so I can help alot on the shop
Have you read the rules?: yes
Anything else: I am following both this shop and the studio

Last edited by 9superhero2013 (May 28, 2021 14:06:20)

batthor13
Scratcher
13 posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

when [ v] key pressed
batthor13
Scratcher
13 posts

:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

batthor13 wrote:

when [ v] key pressed
Please don't blockspam

batthor13 wrote:

:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
Please don't spam

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

9superhero2013 wrote:

can I please join? I have never been an employee before, here is the form I filled!
How active are you (1-7. Example 5 would be weekdays only): I am online everyday, I rarely am not on scratch some days.
Your work examples: artist's in shops give art to people (not what it meant)
Accepted but before you can take orders I need an example of your work. Like did you make your profile picture?

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Activity Check

If you don´t respond within 5 days (sorry it was hours I meant days) you will Get a warning for being inactivate

Reponded:
@DamianW987
@bidude1246 (because I control account for now also forgot to add to list)
@Ayano_Ashii (because I control account for now)
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@9superhero2013

Need to respond
@hmacms27

Last edited by DamianW987 (June 1, 2021 13:50:28)

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
Kekelol9
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

If you don´t respond within 5 hours you will Get a warning for being inactivate

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@hmacms27
@9superhero2013
Here!

Leader of the Wolf Shop

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@hmacms27
@9superhero2013
Active!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

9superhero2013 wrote:

Accepted but before you can take orders I need an example of your work. Like did you make your profile picture?[/quote

ok!
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

e

Check out qhatushoop!
9superhero2013
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@hmacms27
@9superhero2013
Active!

DamianW987 wrote:

9superhero2013 wrote:

Accepted but before you can take orders I need an example of your work. Like did you make your profile picture?

I don't understand
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please post in this thread by June 8 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.

7500+ posts (19th)
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@DamianW987

Need to respond
@Kitkatz6040
@kekelol9
@-250119code2
@hmacms27
@9superhero2013
Boi I am rarely active on the weekends

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

9superhero2013 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

9superhero2013 wrote:

-snip-

I don't understand
Did you make your profile picture? Did you make something on your profile that you had to draw?

Made by me
Kekelol9
Scratcher
500+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Please post in this thread by June 8 to inform us that your shop is still active and/or that it wishes to remain in the federation. Failure to do so may result in removal.
This place is.

Leader of the Wolf Shop

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kekelol9 wrote:

Austinato wrote:

This place is.
I already told them in there thread.

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Made by me
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone see the lil sus boi in my pfp? (I just had to because pfps are bigger on the forums lol)

e

Check out qhatushoop!
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Anyone see the lil sus boi in my pfp? (I just had to because pfps are bigger on the forums lol)
lol

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Edit: Staff please join our studios The Staff Studio and The Regular Studio Thank you

Last edited by DamianW987 (June 3, 2021 22:52:13)

Made by me
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]