Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]
MandFFan326
Scratcher
57 posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

-250119code2 wrote:

Damian Do I do what the 1st assistant does to? It seems not as fair I am the same rank as the first one just not the first assistant.
I forgot to add something to second assistant 1 sec

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all :)

I OWN A STICKIED POST!! POST LINK: Click here
Shops I work at The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, Great Shops Of Scratch, and ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡

Made myself
-250119code2
Scratcher
500+ posts

The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed)

Activity Check

If you don´t respond within 5 hours you will Get a warning for being inactivate

Reponded:
@-250119code2
@DamianW987
@Kekelol9

Last edited by -250119code2 (May 12, 2021 16:18:01)

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

-250119code2 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@-250119code2
no within 3 days and I am always active so :)

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
Kekelol9
Scratcher
500+ posts

-250119code2 wrote:

Activity Check

Reponded:
@-250119code2
Ha

Leader of the Wolf Shop

Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: kitkatz6040
How active are you (1-7. Example 5 would be weekdays only): idk about 1-7 but 1-10 Im about a 9.5
What role would you like (please don't say Co-Owner): manager?
Your work examples: Idk for manager but Im also good at art (you remember the FNAF banners? )
Experience on other shops: I run the Pixilshop and worked at several other shops
Are you following our topic: I have been since it was made
Why you should be chosen: I have experience and Im good at banners
Have you read the rules?: yes
Anything else: I have alt accs but I use @R34db00k5 the most

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kitkatz6040 wrote:

Username: kitkatz6040
How active are you (1-7. Example 5 would be weekdays only): idk about 1-7 but 1-10 Im about a 9.5
What role would you like (please don't say Co-Owner): manager?
Your work examples: Idk for manager but Im also good at art (you remember the FNAF banners? )
Experience on other shops: I run the Pixilshop and worked at several other shops
Are you following our topic: I have been since it was made
Why you should be chosen: I have experience and Im good at banners
Have you read the rules?: yes
Anything else: I have alt accs but I use @R34db00k5 the most
1-7 would be the week 1 would be 1 day a week. Also hired. (you are manager and artist just wait a couple minutes. I have some things to do for school and have to switch accounts to update everything)

Shops I work at: The TACO Shop, Wolf Shop, ⚡Scripts, Art, Sounds, & Animations Shop ⚡, and ʀᴇɴᴀɪꜱꜱᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
Federations I work at: Great Shops Of Scratch (I own) and The Shopping Directory 14.0 (I own)

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumpy (idk)

Made by me
cs4233117
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You have partnered with the SCA V.2.0 but we moved topics again you can find it in my signature.

~ Use highlight + ctrl + shift +down ~

Historic Stuff:
Potato Shop
& Lightning Studios 3.0
Also the SCA siggy button (design) was made by incompletesentenc-
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs4233117 wrote:

You have partnered with the SCA V.2.0 but we moved topics again you can find it in my signature.
alright

Made by me
bidude1246
Scratcher
20 posts

Username bidude1246
What kit do you want? (3 banner kit, New Shop Kit, Signature kit, kits below this quote) 3 banner kit (my profile, this shop, and my 1st roblox)
Description (Where it takes you if clicked, What it's theme is, etc.) Willy Wonderland
Anyone you want to do your order? (optional): My cousin DamianW987
Are you following this fourm? (optional): Yessir
Due Date: none
How should we contact you (The forum, your profile, your project, etc.) Well my cousin is doing it so he can just add it to my profile after he sends the done thing
Anything else: Nope

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all

MY COUSIN OWNS A STICKIED POST!! Post link: Click here
fun/bisexual/nice/loyal
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop

Made by my cousin DamianW987
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bidude1246 wrote:

Username bidude1246
What kit do you want? (3 banner kit, New Shop Kit, Signature kit, kits below this quote) 3 banner kit (my profile, this shop, and my 1st roblox)
Description (Where it takes you if clicked, What it's theme is, etc.) Willy Wonderland
How should we contact you (The forum, your profile, your project, etc.) Well my cousin is doing it so he can just add it to my profile after he sends the done thing
taken

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

DamianW987 wrote:

bidude1246 wrote:

Username bidude1246
taken
Done here are the codes
[url=scratch.mit.edu/users/bidude1246/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/MaNcUbDaMiAn32/bidude1246myprofile.png[/img][/url]
[url=scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/510938/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/MaNcUbDaMiAn32/bidude1246mycousinss.png[/img][/url]
[url=www.roblox.com/users/2066628551/profile/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/MaNcUbDaMiAn32/bidude1246myrobloxpr.png[/img][/url]
Please leave a review as it helps the shop and don't hesitate to ask for changes

Username:
Who did your order:
Is it what you wanted:
Is it more than what you wanted and you like that:
Rate you experience out of 10
Would you come back:
Provide a quote about our shop for the front page!

Last edited by DamianW987 (May 21, 2021 22:52:14)

Made by me
bidude1246
Scratcher
20 posts

DamianW987 wrote:

DamianW987 wrote:

bidude1246 wrote:

-order response-
taken
-done response-
thank you cuzzy

Username: bidude1246
Who did your order: DamianW987 (my cousin)
Is it what you wanted: yes
Is it more than what you wanted and you like that: yes
Rate you experience out of 10 1000000
Would you come back: yes
Provide a quote about our shop for the front page! “Especially for banners this shop is the best. My cousin is an amazing banner maker and I love that I could get it fast. I recommend this no doubt at all! It is quick and easy to get your order done and taken by someone.”

Highlight some text and do shift + down arrow to see it all

MY COUSIN OWNS A STICKIED POST!! Post link: Click here
fun/bisexual/nice/loyal
Shops I work at: The TACO Shop

Made by my cousin DamianW987
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Advertisement
This is kinda advertising sorry about that, comment me on my profile if you want this snip'd, Hey ever wanted a offical award for your shop? Just go to the AquaAwards nominate your shop and you could get a award for any of these qualitys, Most Staff, Best at Bbcode, TopSpeed and best art (For like banners and stuff) there is also rewards if you win like getting front page on the aquashop for a long time
Please don't report this post I will remove it if you just tell me on my profile and give me a link to your shop

DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Made by me
DamianW987
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Made by me
Kitkatz6040
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Review
Front page: 7/10
Well organized and nice banners, but the directory is in the middle and the profile picture/ who is the owner sections seem a bit pointless.
Forms: 10/10
Very well organized, and the example is very helpful
Other pages: 9/10
Pretty nice, maybe add the names of the shops under the banner in partners?
Overal organization: 8/10
Very well organized, but a bit spaced out, and maybe add a separate section for reviews?
Overall score: 8.33/10
Thank you for ordering at the night wolf 2.0!!!

e

Check out qhatushoop!
“Like Photoshop for your words.”
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The TACO Shop (Open and needs staff) Does custom profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails (don't need to be taco themed) [RSS Feed]