Discuss Scratch

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Flamingo is the best ROBLOX YouTuber and I will sfling anyone who disagrees
su tart

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

Bumping this topic with a link to the billionth user on Roblox
The one billionth user is quite boring compared to the two people beside her. The 999999999th user said dab and the 1000000001th user said yeet

bottom text
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Hello, I'm Awesomedude753159 (My Username)
I've been playing since 2011 but officially made my account in 2013, I had BC and TBC but never had OBC
I've seen it all like Tix and the Safe Chat and Guest used to speak
If you wanna play games with me just add my user and make sure you message me so I can clarify that you aren't a bot

Last edited by Generic_Joke2 (March 13, 2019 13:45:21)

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

I've been playing since 2011 but officially made my account in 2013, I had BC and TBC but never had OBC
If you wanna play games with me just add my user and make sure you message me so I can clarify that you aren't a bot
Here's my disc too
Paddle's gonna hear that and then delete that from existence because Discord is banned from Scratch because “it's bad”.
thanks for the tag tho

bottom text
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

Here's my disc too
Paddle's gonna hear that and then delete that from existence because Discord is banned from Scratch because “it's bad”.
thanks for the tag tho

Discord is bad? Lol, Its literally skype 2.0
Nothing is wrong with talking to other people on a different website
Jeez I tell you mods these days
WooHoo0099
Scratcher
9 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

Here's my disc too
thanks for the tag tho

But, read the Discord TOS, there's a reason Discord is banned here.

Last edited by WooHoo0099 (March 16, 2019 13:00:34)

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Flamingo is the best ROBLOX YouTuber and I will sfling anyone who disagrees
I watch flamingo all the time it's unhealthy

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

TheDiamonGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

roblox trading community is having this wave of people inflating prices and every week I get these scam trades that are like “haha hey 4k rap for my 6k rap faces?” and a week later they're worth 1k rap and i hate it.

what's happening forum
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

WooHoo0099 wrote:

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

Here's my disc too
thanks for the tag tho

But, read the Discord TOS, there's a reason Discord is banned here.
What's one of their terms?
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

God Simulator is really popping right now. I first played it about 10 hours ago and there were 500 other people playing. Now it's got roughly the same amount of players as Mad City (~25k players)

Last edited by CatsUnited (March 23, 2019 08:46:51)

bottom text
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

God Simulator is really popping right now. I first played it about 10 hours ago and there were 500 other people playing. Now it's got roughly the same amount of players as Mad City (~25k players)
I misread that as Goat Simulator and I got really confused.

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Im still waiting for this guy to comment and tell me why Discord is not allowed her because of their own Terms of Service…
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Does anyone play any Final Stand by Snakeworl
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

I misread that as Goat Simulator and I got really confused.

Same

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I don't think i've said my new roblox username yet..
If you wanna friend me, I'm NintenBoundZ, I just play whatever game I find interesting.

BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

Im still waiting for this guy to comment and tell me why Discord is not allowed her because of their own Terms of Service…
If he won't, I will; it's basically because it's an unmoderated private chat program and Scratch believes it could lead to a lot of bad possibilities (swearing, sexual content, lack of privacy, cyberbullying, etc.) if kids are encouraged to use it. Nothing in the Discord TOS I think, just how Discord operates as a whole vs. Scratch's TOS. Community guidelines say:
Keep personal info private.
For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

If he won't, I will; it's basically because it's an unmoderated private chat program and Scratch believes it could lead to a lot of bad possibilities (swearing, sexual content, lack of privacy, cyberbullying, etc.) if kids are encouraged to use it. Nothing in the Discord TOS I think, just how Discord operates as a whole vs. Scratch's TOS. Community guidelines say:
For safety reasons, don't give out any information that could be used for private communication - such as real last names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses, links to social media sites or websites with unmoderated chat.
yeah i think sometimes we forget that we're talking on a coding website designed for young children

bottom text
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Also does anyone wanna play
Just add me
User: Awesomedude753159
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

Thank you btw
Also I'm pretty sure tons of people already broke the TOS for scratch about the Unmoderated Chat xD