Diamond-girl wrote:

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

Diamond-girl wrote:

if you want friend me my user i Diamond-girl 1052
you mean Diamond_Girl1052?
why…
you cant put minuses or spaces in your roblox username
new page lol

Last edited by scratcherjack9000 (April 5, 2019 19:53:54)

Where there is not light, there can spider!
Pokemon Showdown-TBG's-Drawception
Give an internetJoin the Chair of Republicpeak performance

Minecraft has crashed!
———————-
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.

— BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 ——–
Generated 4/22/19 4:20 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft Alpha v1.1.0
Java: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
LWJGL: 2.9.0
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 version 4.3.0 - Build 20.19.15.4835, Intel
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract!
at java.util.TimSort.mergeHi(TimSort.java:895)
at java.util.TimSort.mergeAt(TimSort.java:512)
at java.util.TimSort.mergeCollapse(TimSort.java:435)
at java.util.TimSort.sort(TimSort.java:241)
at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1512)
at java.util.ArrayList.sort(ArrayList.java:1454)
at java.util.Collections.sort(Collections.java:175)
at e.a(SourceFile:926)
at iq.c(SourceFile:340)
at iq.b(SourceFile:282)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:608)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
— END ERROR REPORT 6de3c648 ———-
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Diamond-girl wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Flamingo is the best ROBLOX YouTuber and I will sfling anyone who disagrees
I liked Flamingo much better when he used to be Albertsstuff, he was one of the rare cases where I found a person who mostly used crude humor funny. Kinda wished he'd go back to Albertsstuff, but I understand he needs to make money in some way.
falmingo SUCK he is lightly to cut his nose off to spite his face
you probably look like a dwarf though

sorry if my reply doesn't fit the forum because i'm an epic gaemer and ur not
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

funnycoder wrote:

Diamond-girl wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

I liked Flamingo much better when he used to be Albertsstuff, he was one of the rare cases where I found a person who mostly used crude humor funny. Kinda wished he'd go back to Albertsstuff, but I understand he needs to make money in some way.
falmingo SUCK he is lightly to cut his nose off to spite his face
you probably look like a dwarf though
what

BIG ʀᴀᴍᴘ | marshmello @ fortnite | BIG TIME TOMMIE | Sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ Sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | Make America Ruby/Sapphire again | smm2
my new car best pewds vid | Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 100 Dʀᴇᴇᴍ Lᴇɴᴅ Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟ Aɢᴇɴᴛ | mine diamonds (parody of take on me) | 9700+ posts

EEEEEE
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

TailsFanV51 wrote:

Agreed, I miss when he use to do AlbertStuff, He didn't even care, he cursed and I liked it and his Apocalypse Rising Gameplay and Unturned Gameplay
TurboHexTanuki
Scratcher
44 posts

Roblox Official Topic

I’m a contributor for the game Databrawl! Personal favorite of mine.
By the way, I’m succmcc. The “mcc” stands for Mcinecraft.

“This strange light spawned between two supernovas is likely an alternate dimension. Thirnovans are half energy.”
Kittenplush23
Scratcher
3 posts

Roblox Official Topic

My name on Roblox is superduperespeon0
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

typical colors are team fortress 2

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I'm thinking of writing, penciling, inking, coloring, and lettering a Roblox webcomic series, in hopes that Roblox will notice it and give me a gig of creating Roblox comics, maybe putting me in notability for the first time.

In Soviet Russia, video games play you.

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

- Game On! 2018 (pg. 122)
My secret forum weapon (seizure warning)
Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Shadow is not amused
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I'm thinking of writing, penciling, inking, coloring, and lettering a Roblox webcomic series, in hopes that Roblox will notice it and give me a gig of creating Roblox comics, maybe putting me in notability for the first time.
ok

BIG ʀᴀᴍᴘ | marshmello @ fortnite | BIG TIME TOMMIE | Sᴏᴜɴᴅᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ Sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | Make America Ruby/Sapphire again | smm2
my new car best pewds vid | Lᴇᴠᴇʟ 100 Dʀᴇᴇᴍ Lᴇɴᴅ Tʀᴀᴠᴇʟ Aɢᴇɴᴛ | mine diamonds (parody of take on me) | 9700+ posts

EEEEEE
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

ok
ok

*two time starts playing*

Antonio-Empire
New to Scratch
28 posts

Roblox Official Topic

zafzaf wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

ok
ok
ok

Vote Sam
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

If you want to add me, My username is “Awesomedude753159” Please send me a Message telling me you're from Scratch or else I won't accept you
queensans
Scratcher
32 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Kittenplush23 wrote:

My name on Roblox is superduperespeon0
My name on roblox is queensans1
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Aw, Roblox is blocked at my school now.

Which means I have to do the Egg Hunt at my house.

And I want that Cuddles the Egg. Last year's hunt was good.

It's been over 20 years since Sonic the Hedgehog first burst on the scene in a blur of blue and red. Since that dazzling debut, Sonic has dabbled in all sorts of genres-racing, snowboarding, pinball-but Sonic Mania goes back to where it all started, grabbing rings and racing round loop-the-loops. It has sprite-based graphics, which means it's pixelated like the original Sonic games were, and classic levels like Green Hill Zone return with new twists throughout. Best of all, it has the old crew back together again to stop Robotnik. Along with Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice and a brand new 3-D game [Sonic Forces], there's never a better time to be a Sonic fan.

Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Shadow is not amused
Epicness123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I'm only doing the Egg Hunt because I want the Thanos Gauntlet.

I honestly don't like this egg hunt. In my opinion, it's somehow even worse than 2015's Egg Hunt.
It's just not fun when you have to go to several different games just to get a single egg in each of them.
Why can't they just stick to the original formula of all the huntable eggs being in a single game?

Sadly, my kumquats were eaten by an evil forum signature.

professional anime watcher
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Epicness123 wrote:

I honestly don't like this egg hunt. In my opinion, it's somehow even worse than 2015's Egg Hunt.
It's just not fun when you have to go to several different games just to get a single egg in each of them.
Why can't they just stick to the original formula of all the huntable eggs being in a single game?
^

queensans
Scratcher
32 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Epicness123 wrote:

I agree, its stupid Everyone has to go to bunch of games to get one egg each just to go into the portals
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

oof

*two time starts playing*

Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

No more events anyways LOL
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I'm glad events are no more because then I don't have to stress my spare time getting virtual prizes.

Hmmm…
Hmmm…
Shadow is not amused