Discuss Scratch

ZmanRuler
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I play ROBLOX when I'm not doing homework or on Scratch.
My username is Zaaaaaaaaaach. (That has ten a's.)

ZmanRuler
Awesome Scratcher!

Owner of Scratch Project Makers Inc.
Awesome with BBCode!

I have been on Scratch for a year and three months now.
I love shops and fidget spinners!
LionScratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I'm pretty excited for the Memorial Day sale, I have about 1.5k robux saved up! I hope there is something good to buy…

ghost towns
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

LionScratch wrote:

I'm pretty excited for the Memorial Day sale, I have about 1.5k robux saved up! I hope there is something good to buy…
I hope that the games in which they offer cosmetic rewards for playing will allow a cosmetic to robux trade.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
LionScratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

I hope that the games in which they offer cosmetic rewards for playing will allow a cosmetic to robux trade.
I don't know if you knew this, but the Memorial day sale doesn't have any games. It's just a sale on items in the catalog.

ghost towns
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

LionScratch wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

I don't know if you knew this, but the Memorial day sale doesn't have any games. It's just a sale on items in the catalog.
Yeah - but there are other events going on right about now that drop special cosmetics as reward for playing certain ROBLOX-supported games. (Deathrun, for one) It'd be a pleasant surprise if their TIX replacement was simply the ability to trade in the cosmetics from these sponsored games for ROBUX.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
LionScratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

Yeah - but there are other events going on right about now that drop special cosmetics as reward for playing certain ROBLOX-supported games. (Deathrun, for one) It'd be a pleasant surprise if their TIX replacement was simply the ability to trade in the cosmetics from these sponsored games for ROBUX.
There is a way to do that if the items go limited. You can sell them for Robux. You do need builders club though.

ghost towns
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

LionScratch wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionScratch wrote:

There is a way to do that if the items go limited. You can sell them for Robux. You do need builders club though.
Exactly, which defeats the point. Everyone on the forums says ‘Nuuuu don’t give a source of free ROBUX as we'd no longer be better' as BC members, but in reality, most people will just learn to hack in the ROBUX if there's no other way since they can't afford or don't want to waste money on ROBLOX, and hacking in the ROBUX hurts the BC'ers more as they can do it en masse - hacking in thousands, if not millions, of ROBUX in a sitting.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (May 25, 2017 13:20:37)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
StackMasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

A remake of classic roblox (I remember playing it at around 2010, so from then) would be amazing. That's on my list of things to make but I'm still learning a 3D graphics API (vulkan specifically) and I've got other plans so
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

StackMasher wrote:

A remake of classic roblox (I remember playing it at around 2010, so from then) would be amazing. That's on my list of things to make but I'm still learning a 3D graphics API (vulkan specifically) and I've got other plans so
Really what needs to happen is instead of TIX returning, people should get a passive ROBUX gain, as the reason they removed TIX, according to their patch notes, is due to stock market exploits. I also think that you should only gain ROBUX while playing a game (Any game) at a decently fast rate (1/hr). BC'ers would have 24/7 ROBUX gain like they do now, but they'd also get about 50x the robux NBC'ers would get each hour when they play. (So 50/hr for the upper BC's)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

Really what needs to happen is instead of TIX returning, people should get a passive ROBUX gain, as the reason they removed TIX, according to their patch notes, is due to stock market exploits. I also think that you should only gain ROBUX while playing a game (Any game) at a decently fast rate (1/hr). BC'ers would have 24/7 ROBUX gain like they do now, but they'd also get about 50x the robux NBC'ers would get each hour when they play. (So 50/hr for the upper BC's)
It's easily abusive:
1. Exploiter plays 100 hours, makes a group
2. He creates bunch of spambot accounts
3. He makes them join random games and be AFK
4. 200 spambots earn 200 robux per hour
5. Makes them all deposit it to a group
6. 200 robux or more earnings per hour.

Last edited by MeIoetta (May 25, 2017 18:07:23)

i love jellyfish
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:
Then you add another incentive to get BC - disallow deposits and withdrawals of ROBUX to a group from a NBC account. You can already abuse their website and server structure to hack in ROBUX relatively easily.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (May 25, 2017 18:12:38)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:
Then you add another incentive to get BC - disallow deposits and withdrawals of ROBUX to a group from a NBC account.
It would ruin all donations thought

i love jellyfish
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:
Then you add another incentive to get BC - disallow deposits and withdrawals of ROBUX to a group from a NBC account.
And did ROBLOX care about that when they removed the only free way to get ROBUX? No. So why would they care now?

Also; if you didn't add the second incentive for deposits and withdrawals, then… The mods would have to do their jobs!

lel

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (May 25, 2017 18:19:50)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:
And did ROBLOX care about that when they removed the only free way to get ROBUX? No. So why would they care now?
They cared. Robux is a premium currency.

i love jellyfish
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:
Yes - but they had a free currency originally too to make it fair. Since I've played ROBLOX since the update, I've gotten 2457 spambot messages directing me to a hacking tool for getting ROBUX and even BC. I've reported every one, and even posted on the forums saying that a new free currency needed to come back as otherwise the hacking tools would overrun the legit ROBLOX players. All of the BC'ers (which coincidentally I saw using the tool) said, NUUUU NO FREE CURRENCY. YOU UNPAID PLEB. YOU SHOULD BE POOR HERE JUST LIKE YOU ARE IRL. At which point, I posted the screenies of proof that they cheated in their BC, saying that if they truly thought that then they should follow their own mantra. I got a warning from a mod ‘not to start flamewars’ and a temporary ban, while the cheaters got NO PUNISHMENT, until I publicized the evidence in many games afterwards and got them mass reported.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:
Yes - but they had a free currency originally too to make it fair. Since I've played ROBLOX since the update, I've gotten 2457 spambot messages directing me to a hacking tool for getting ROBUX and even BC. I've reported every one, and even posted on the forums saying that a new free currency needed to come back as otherwise the hacking tools would overrun the legit ROBLOX players. All of the BC'ers (which coincidentally I saw using the tool) said, NUUUU NO FREE CURRENCY. YOU UNPAID PLEB. YOU SHOULD BE POOR HERE JUST LIKE YOU ARE IRL. At which point, I posted the screenies of proof that they cheated in their BC, saying that if they truly thought that then they should follow their own mantra. I got a warning from a mod ‘not to start flamewars’ and a temporary ban, while the cheaters got NO PUNISHMENT, until I publicized the evidence in many games afterwards and got them mass reported.
actually spambots are useful, you can get robux for reports.
go to a random gamepass comments, and report every spambot. youll get 25 robux for free after a day or two

i love jellyfish
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

It's easily abusive:

actually spambots are useful, you can get robux for reports.
go to a random gamepass comments, and report every spambot. youll get 25 robux for free after a day or two
Yeah. I've reported the spambots mailing me things, but not all of them. I'm saving the mails to report in quick succession when I need the ROBUX. lol but I don't expect it to happen for me, as if I reported things, the mods would actually have to work

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (May 25, 2017 18:33:38)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

A remake of classic Roblox (I remember playing it at around 2010, so from then) would be amazing. That's on my list of things to make but I'm still learning a 3D graphics API (Vulkan specifically) and I've got other plans so
It's easily abusive:
Then you add another incentive to get BC - disallow deposits and withdrawals of ROBUX to a group from an NBC account.
Yes - but they had a free currency originally too to make it fair. Since I've played ROBLOX since the update, I've gotten 2457 spambot messages directing me to a hacking tool for getting ROBUX and even BC. I've reported every one and even posted on the forums saying that a new free currency needed to come back as otherwise, the hacking tools would overrun the legit ROBLOX players. All of the BC'ers (which coincidentally I saw using the tool) said, NUUUU NO FREE CURRENCY. YOU UNPAID PLEB. YOU SHOULD BE POOR HERE JUST LIKE YOU ARE IRL. At which point, I posted the screenies of proof that they cheated in their BC, saying that if they truly thought that then they should follow their own mantra. I got a warning from a mod ‘not to start flame wars’ and a temporary ban, while the cheaters got NO PUNISHMENT until I publicized the evidence in many games afterward and got them mass reported.
You are a true Roblox Hero.

in west philadelphia born and raised

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Yeah. The mods on ROBLOX never really do their job.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
lucasgoode
Scratcher
8 posts

Roblox Official Topic

StackMasher wrote:

There is! It's called finobe.