100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

Guys
“greg” (a thec0mmunity group admin) said in a post from a deleted group this:

march 24th?
March 24th?
Does anyone have any idea on what's gonna happen then?
I looked it up, and all I really got was hackathons by schools.
should we be worried?

Borderline Happy and I'm borderline sad i'm borderline good and then i'm borderline bad can't get rid of tingling fear i though it out and my head gets clear

That's a song i see lapis singing also this happened when we were heading to my sisters play

sister: I'm so excited to be a teacup fairy in the Nutcracker

me: NYEH HE HE I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE A PLAY PUT ON BY TINY HUMANS!!!

sister: Oh my god really…
raspykoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Charapaw wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

MeIoetta wrote:

Guys

march 24th?
March 24th?
Does anyone have any idea on what's gonna happen then?
I looked it up, and all I really got was hackathons by schools.
should we be worried?

Wow.
Captain_Purple
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Charapaw wrote:

should we be worried?
naw
this stuff is ridiculous
lightspeedmind134
Scratcher
100+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

Guys

march 24th?
UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH O_O
edward789121
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

i am edward789121 on roblox.

when I receive [Scratch joined v]
cringe
wait ((pick random (0) to (4)) * ((((60) * (60)) * (12)) * (365.25))) secs
leave
wait ((pick random (0) to (4)) * ((((60) * (60)) * (12)) * (365.25))) secs
broadcast [Scratch joined v]
muellly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Ah roblox, it brings back memories. I used to have an account named ACottontail, however I quit roblox a few years ago due to the updates making things worse, the fact you need to know lua to make anything cool and original, my all time favorite game becoming inactive after an update broke vital scripts in it, Roblox depending on the community for events instead of making their own, them deleting pokemon area X because someone was spawn killed which could happen in any fighting game. I generally left because I felt that roblox was becoming corrupt and repetitive. However the thing that put the final nail in the coffin was that I found a better website to show my creativity on, and that website is scratch!

(However I do admit, I miss some of the adventure, collect the stars/orbs obbies on roblox)

I would greatly appreciate if you were to check of this game I spent months that includes plot and bosses here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/97452006/ ………………………………………Want a detailed review or idea?

I'm a major fan of Pokemon, Undertale and the Pija and Toast series.
I am doing a shiny scramble of pokemon Pearl. I'm 7 chapters in and on my way to the 2nd gym.
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

muellly wrote:

Ah roblox, it brings back memories. I used to have an account named ACottontail, however I quit roblox a few years ago due to the updates making things worse, the fact you need to know lua to make anything cool and original, my all time favorite game becoming inactive after an update broke vital scripts in it, Roblox depending on the community for events instead of making their own, them deleting pokemon area X because someone was spawn killed which could happen in any fighting game. I generally left because I felt that roblox was becoming corrupt and repetitive. However the thing that put the final nail in the coffin was that I found a better website to show my creativity on, and that website is scratch!

(However I do admit, I miss some of the adventure, collect the stars/orbs obbies on roblox)
There was a game “Wingz world VI* that was broken by updates
A user ”Mark" brought it back, but it was broken because of Filtering script it made saving nearly impossible and destroyed parts of game.

Also they deleted stock exchanging tix because there were players that never paid a cent and had 100K+ robux

i love jellyfish
LionScratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Im hyped for the Egg Hunt

ghost towns
lucasgoode
Scratcher
8 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Captain_Purple wrote:

lol all these rumors about peeps getting hacked on march 18th
IT'S NOT REAL
i have 2 step login so any real hackers will need two passwords to get to my account
Hackers can still bypass 2 step, It's not encrypted. It can be intercepted. But it's still a good idea to turn it on
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

lucasgoode wrote:

Captain_Purple wrote:

lol all these rumors about peeps getting hacked on march 18th
IT'S NOT REAL
i have 2 step login so any real hackers will need two passwords to get to my account
Hackers can still bypass 2 step, It's not encrypted. It can be intercepted. But it's still a good idea to turn it on
its impossible to guess your password using programmes because roblox redirects you.

i love jellyfish
lolad
Scratcher
54 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Hi I'm WetLolad

Hope you found this useful/interesting/funny

wake up::hat
do scratch::variables
and scratch::control
and scratch::operators
and scratch::motion
OshawattdoesScratch
Scratcher
15 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Why are there so many keks? It's reminding me of the KEK-9. (TEC-9)
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

OshawattdoesScratch wrote:

Why are there so many keks? It's reminding me of the KEK-9. (TEC-9)
what

i love jellyfish
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I quit because I couldn't get nowhere… and because it became too much of P2W

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Over on their forums, I made plenty of threads saying that millions of players will leave because the corporation is restricting us NBCers too much simply because we don't pay a full $72 per year. PER YEAR.
I didn't care too much before they removed tickets, but they've gone too far.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Over on their forums, I made plenty of threads saying that millions of players will leave because the corporation is restricting us NBCers too much simply because we don't pay a full $72 per year. PER YEAR.
I didn't care too much before they removed tickets, but they've gone too far.

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
LionScratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I agree, the removal of tix was pretty bad. But I believe they did say they were working on an alternative, but we can only hope something like that would happen.

ghost towns
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

muellly wrote:

There was a game “Wingz world VI* that was broken by updates
A user ”Mark" brought it back, but it was broken because of Filtering script it made saving nearly impossible and destroyed parts of game.

Also they deleted stock exchanging tix because there were players that never paid a cent and had 100K+ robux
Yeah.

BraxbroRoblox is my account - I had upwards of seven thousand TIX and they wiped them in favor of pure ROBUX. When I see games that have an entry fee of 1 ROBUX, I feel kinda sad because I had about four or five before the update, but they reset the accounts of all NBC'ers when they removed TIX. I play now and then and tinker with the editor, hoping I can make something that allows me to get some ROBUX for myself, but I don't expect to succeed. Realistically, they should stop plastering their ads everywhere, stop paying the player developers, and divide their spots on their site for ads into smaller ones to get more revenue. Then they just need to focus resources on bugfixing and that sort of thing, and leave the games and stuff on it to the community, occasionally putting a stop to any insanity that happens on the market. [EDIT] Actually, off the top of my head, they could demand money in their licenses to make monetized videos of ROBLOX. They'd make a colossal amount of cash that way, with DanTDM and all playing. [/EDIT]

I've started playing a lot of different games to provoke bots from all the hacking sites to message me so I can report each and every one of them to be blocked and for the hack to be fixed… completely selfishly of course as I just do it out of hope I can get free goodies for reporting the sites.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (May 22, 2017 12:58:50)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Did you know guys that roblox's terms say if a country is in conflict, sanctioned, was put embargo on or against USA (like north korea or iran) and if you live there it is illegal to play roblox.

Last edited by MeIoetta (May 23, 2017 19:09:46)

i love jellyfish
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

MeIoetta wrote:

Did you know guys that roblox's terms say if a country is in conflict, sanctioned, was put embargo on or against USA (like north korea or iran) and if you live there it is illegal to play roblox.
Yes. It's stupid - but it's a good protective measure.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a