Discuss Scratch

obliviousharold
Scratcher
43 posts

Roblox Official Topic

I FORGOT ABOUT THE RAID NUUUUUU

Want to RP in a fantasy medieval setting? then join the Dead World RP! (currently Dead)

join the cult of the party parrot, you will not regret it : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29086996/

“SCV ready!”- Jeremy the SCV's first and last words before being viciously mauled by a few zerglings

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

obliviousharold wrote:

I FORGOT ABOUT THE RAID NUUUUUU
LOL

maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

GUYS THE GACHA GAME WASN'T ALL
WARRIOR CATS IS ON THE FRONT PAGE TOO
THESE ARE THE FIRST GAMES SOMEONE SEES WHEN THEY JOIN ROBLOX
ROBLOX IS BECOMING FANDOM TRASH
(no offense to anyone who is in these fandoms, btw, but people might think that fandoms are all that roblox is, and it could become that if this continues)
implying it wasn't already fandom trash
There should at least be a bit more originality.
i agree but unfortunately the popular game landscape is very unoriginal and doesn't seem like it will change anytime soon. between one piece games (that all play the same), jojo games (that all play the same), simulators (that all play the same, some even being straight up copied with minor changes), and remakes of games outside of roblox (which may be well made, but usually play like inferior versions of the games they remake *cough cough*among us*cough*), there's not much originality on display. of course not every game on popular is like that! you could play the same 10 games that anybody who's played roblox for more than a few months has probably already played a lot of. i just skimmed through popular and the only game that didn't fit any of these was Road to Gramby's.

i think roblox is trying to help change this by changing the front page but i don't think they're going about it the right way. for example, they have 3 slots dedicated to Obbies, Tycoons and Simulators. are these popular types of games on roblox? yeah, but i think by promoting them on the front page you're encouraging people to make the same types of games. what roblox really needs is better ways of finding games. the current search feature is really bad and is not helpful in finding what you want, you should also be able to search for types of games, not just keywords. they used to have genres for games, but they basically removed them, and yet you can still apply a genre to your game, which at this point doesn't do anything I believe.

anyway sorry for the essay but i've been wanting to make a post about this for a while now

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I am going to spend some time tomorrow getting the Dataverse Grandmaster badge. The only condition I am yet to fulfill is the 200 kills part. Wish me luck.

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

I DON'T CARE ABOUT LIL NAS X ROBLOX STOP PLEASE

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
yourlocalsquiddo
Scratcher
78 posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

wheese

join children who stay up past 1 am
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

wheese
oh! and that's not all! the huge scale of the event has caused really heavy lag to other parts of roblox, making most games unplayable! so now i can't play roblox!

Last edited by sowut123 (Nov. 15, 2020 19:31:20)

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

It is over.
The Lil Nas X concert is over.
I can play Roblox normally again.

codemaster53184
Scratcher
21 posts

Roblox Official Topic

And I oop this hasn't been active in 7 years and my discussion got closed;-;
THamiltonP7
Scratcher
15 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Cupcake_Pup wrote:

thank you flamingo.
you made roblox crash.
unsubing now.
It's not his fault the servers couldn't handle it

I don't know what to put here
when I receive [Using Scratch v]
set [welcoming v] to [true]
set [helping others v] to [true]
forever
have fun
end
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

codemaster53184 wrote:

“hasn't been active in 7 years”
last post: Yesterday 19:37:30
leap-is-on-scratch
Scratcher
81 posts

Roblox Official Topic

Cupcake_Pup wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

The Lil Nas X experience is causing a whole lot of lag in other parts of the game. Not good.
its also the flamingo raid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAK9vUT2JF4&t=92s watch first part
i was not there

yannis
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

zahmbie1 wrote:

codemaster53184 wrote:

“hasn't been active in 7 years”
last post: Yesterday 19:37:30
I think he meant HIMSELF.

yourlocalsquiddo
Scratcher
78 posts

Roblox Official Topic

kllklkklklklklklklk

join children who stay up past 1 am
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

kllklkklklklklklklk
*Confusion intensifies*

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

cheatcodeman wrote:

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

kllklkklklklklklklk
*Confusion intensifies*
*Confusion intensifies intensifies*
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

zahmbie1 wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

kllklkklklklklklklk
*Confusion intensifies*

cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

zahmbie1 wrote:

cheatcodeman wrote:

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

kllklkklklklklklklk
*Confusion intensifies*
*Confused confusing confusion intensifies*

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Hey, does anyone know why my badge giver isn't working? I made a game where you click a button to get badges, but it doesn't seem to be working. “Click.” gets outputted in the console log, but the badge won't work.

local button = script.Parent

local function onButtonActivated()
print("Click.")
BadgeService:AwardBadge(player.UserId, 2124637741)
end

sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Oh No 2: I genuinely cannot tell if this is better or worse