Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

please how do i script a badge
i spent 100 robux already help me
This page on the ROBLOX developer documentation website might help you.
yeah, i read it, it doesn't really work
here's the code i have:
local button = script.Parent
local BadgeService = game:GetService("BadgeService") -- this gets the service used for badges
local PlayedBadge = 2124637741 -- replace the numbers with your badge id found after you create it
local function onButtonActivated()
print("this should work")
BadgeService:AwardBadge(player.UserId, PlayedBadge)
end

button.Activated:Connect(onButtonActivated)
it doesn't work
you're supposed to click a textbutton to receive a badge but nothing even gets written into the console
PLEASEEEEEE

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

(whoops)

Last edited by Basic88 (Nov. 27, 2020 22:41:01)

I have moved to @BrowserExtension
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Basic88 wrote:

(whoops)
What?

yourlocalsquiddo
Scratcher
78 posts

Roblox Official Topic

cheatcodeman wrote:

Basic88 wrote:

(whoops)
What?
patrick baby

join children who stay up past 1 am
superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

my username is ultrarobloxplayer_75

EVERYONE calls me ultra

so anyway, who else plays the SCP-3008 game?

I may be stupid.
vlpiscanc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

superscratchmaker536 wrote:

i can't find it

monet | they/them | Cute things are cute. | WATCH MY SKIN ERUPT IN A CYNTHONI OF FLAMES
ComixMaker
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

REPOST: Can anyone find this Roblox game? I played it from July-September of this year. I tried looking at my history, but It doesn't show all of it, because I'm on console. I know I would've favorited it, but I guess my siblings removed it. Please read all of it before suggesting what game it is.

It takes place on an island, where you have to survive from a monster? (kinda horror too.) The game has a day and night function, and when it becomes night, you fall asleep (it has a message like “you're feeling sleepy/tired” something like that). You collect items and visit various locations, that can give you achievements or titles (I don't know because I don't remember getting one).

There's kind of a hub world, with the only way to join a game is to walk to one of 2 areas highlighted by green. There's also a sign that shows whoever is in the area, and says (in numbers) that only up to 50 players can join at a time. Pretty sure a timer counts down when one person enters one of the 2 areas, and when it gets to 0, you enter the game.

The game starts up with an intro cutscene with you and other people in a boat, sitting on benches. There are guards that tell you not to talk, but if you do they will shoot you, ending your game (you can also talk in a menu of commands). After a while, the boat will set on fire and alarms will go off, then the screen will go black, and you will hear a crash.

When the screen fades in again, you will need to exit the (still burning) boat and you will find yourself on an island. There will be items on the island that help you survive, and locations on the island, both on land, in water and underground. You will sometimes see something that has large red eyes, no mouth and is shaped like a Robloxian watching you, but don't worry it will (most likely) not do anything to you on the first day.

As more days pass, it will get harder to survive, because of events that happen on it. I think there are 5 days in all, but I'm not sure. There are some secrets that can help or kill you.

I will be really glad if someone could find this. It's one of my favorite games on Roblox, because it has a full story, and it's not just a blind online tycoon/obby/roleplay game where you upgrade to get more cosmetics constantly.

Last edited by ComixMaker (Nov. 29, 2020 00:51:16)

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.“
-Sonic the Hedgehog, 1991
”Come on, time's a' layin'!"
-also Sonic, apparently.
If you want, you could give me an internet here.
Join the Paper Peter Team!
ComixMaker
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

EVERYONE calls me ultra

me lol

Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets.“
-also Sonic, apparently.
cheatcodeman
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

Who plays Phantom Forces??

yourlocalsquiddo
Scratcher
78 posts

Roblox Official Topic

ComixMaker wrote:

REPOST: Can anyone find this Roblox game? I played it from July-September of this year. I tried looking at my history, but It doesn't show all of it, because I'm on console. I know I would've favorited it, but I guess my siblings removed it. Please read all of it before suggesting what game it is.

It takes place on an island, where you have to survive from a monster? (kinda horror too.) The game has a day and night function, and when it becomes night, you fall asleep (it has a message like “you're feeling sleepy/tired” something like that). You collect items and visit various locations, that can give you achievements or titles (I don't know because I don't remember getting one).

There's kind of a hub world, with the only way to join a game is to walk to one of 2 areas highlighted by green. There's also a sign that shows whoever is in the area, and says (in numbers) that only up to 50 players can join at a time. Pretty sure a timer counts down when one person enters one of the 2 areas, and when it gets to 0, you enter the game.

The game starts up with an intro cutscene with you and other people in a boat, sitting on benches. There are guards that tell you not to talk, but if you do they will shoot you, ending your game (you can also talk in a menu of commands). After a while, the boat will set on fire and alarms will go off, then the screen will go black, and you will hear a crash.

When the screen fades in again, you will need to exit the (still burning) boat and you will find yourself on an island. There will be items on the island that help you survive, and locations on the island, both on land, in water and underground. You will sometimes see something with red eyes watching you, but don't worry it will (most likely) not do anything to you on the first day.

As more days pass, it will get harder to survive, because of events that happen on it. I think there are 5 days in all, but I'm not sure. There are some secrets that can help or kill you.

I will be really glad if someone could find this. It's one of my favorite games on Roblox, because it has a full story, and it's not just a blind online tycoon/obby/roleplay game where you upgrade to get more cosmetics constantly.
i think its called island story

ComixMaker
Scratcher
500+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

ComixMaker wrote:

When the screen fades in again, you will need to exit the (still burning) boat and you will find yourself on an island. There will be items on the island that help you survive, and locations on the island, both on land, in water and underground. You will sometimes see something with red eyes watching you, but don't worry it will (most likely) not do anything to you on the first day.

i think its called island story
Looking at the thumbnails and dates of videos that talk about it, the game looks way too cheery, and is a year before I started seeing it. I also found a game called The Island, but It's not a big open map, and the monster (bob I presume) has small eyes and a mouth, when the monster in the game I'm talking about has large red eyes, no mouth and is shaped more like a Robloxian. (I should probably add that.)

-also Sonic, apparently.
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

here's the code i have:
local BadgeService = game:GetService("BadgeService") -- this gets the service used for badges
local PlayedBadge = 2124637741 -- replace the numbers with your badge id found after you create it
end

it doesn't work
you're supposed to click a textbutton to receive a badge but nothing even gets written into the console
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Over the years, I've outgrown this website, so this is a mostly inactive account. I might come back from time to time to mess around, but don't count on it. Bye.
superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

ComixMaker wrote:

EVERYONE calls me ultra

me lol
username?

I may be stupid.
superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

vlpiscanc wrote:

i can't find it
put the underscore between player and Roblox

I may be stupid.
superscratchmaker536
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

yourlocalsquiddo wrote:

ScratchStickFigure wrote:

Where is the sword shrine for the RB battles thing?
idk never played it
are you talking about the piggy event? i won that but didn't get the item.

I may be stupid.
leap-is-on-scratch
Scratcher
81 posts

Roblox Official Topic

What

yannis
yourlocalsquiddo
Scratcher
78 posts

Roblox Official Topic

time wasting simulator is fun

leap-is-on-scratch
Scratcher
81 posts

Roblox Official Topic

???????

yannis
sowut123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

here's the code i have:
end

it doesn't work
HELP ME PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING

angrymilkmanthingit
Scratcher
49 posts

Roblox Official Topic

sowut123 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

Wackyduck2020 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

here's the code i have:
end

it doesn't work
HELP ME PLEASE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING
i dont speak code

john kozik and fred ordonez are the best guitarists