Discuss Scratch

misbah_77
Scratcher
5 posts

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

ILikePhineasAndFerb wrote:

Let's revive the thread with a game…

If you could add ANY fighter, whether they come from a video game or not…

who would you choose?

I kinda want Pauline from the Super Mario franchise in the game. Maybe she could have her band from Odyssey deafen the opposing fighter with their powerful music skills as her final smash, lol.

Other than that I want the sonic hair lawyer Phoenix Wright in the game.

Hi!!! I’m Misbah
I am a professional dumb human being.
I’m an ace attorney and Nintendo fan. Also I like rhythm games. I will definitely talk to you about any of these topics whenever I can.
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

who would you choose?
Toxtricity.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

UnspokenCause wrote:

who would you choose?
Hear me out, Naruto Uzumaki.
Mr. Seaweed Monster Man.
hey
It was just a joke. Lol
I was referencing the clip he was from
……Well, now I feel stupid-

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
darthcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

anyone else a King Dedede main?

Generation 384: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

cartooney
Scratcher
500+ posts

Trolling people as Kirby by turning into an an anvil over their head and shooting them offscreen while they’re distracted fighting with someone else.

Last edited by cartooney (Aug. 8, 2023 01:47:22)

darthcon
Scratcher
100+ posts

cartooney wrote:

Trolling people as Kirby by turning into an an anvil over their head and shooting them offscreen while they’re distracted fighting with someone else.
personally that is quite useful but only if you know what your doing

Generation 384: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

darthcon wrote:

cartooney wrote:

Yeah, tip 1: Make sure the person you did this to doesn't know your home address.

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

cartooney
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

darthcon wrote:

cartooney wrote:

Yeah, tip 1: Make sure the person you did this to doesn't know your home address.
Hah I do it to my siblings so I guess I’m toast-

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think my main is shifting from Link to Pokemon Trainer. Doing an intentionally terrible Flare Blitz only to catch the opponent off guard and send them flying is so satisfying, and I've been practicing pushing people offstage with Squirtle's Water Gun.

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

I think my main is shifting from Link to Pokemon Trainer. Doing an intentionally terrible Flare Blitz only to catch the opponent off guard and send them flying is so satisfying, and I've been practicing pushing people offstage with Squirtle's Water Gun.
I've had small main swaps before. In more recent years, Ryu has overshadowed Cloud a little bit. XD But now I'm kind of back to Fox.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

squirtel27
Scratcher
500+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

I feel like the game isn't just balanced competitively but also for the characters feeling fun

Did I mention I have a shiny alpha garchomp
Also_lensdan1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

I play Squirtle a lot!! :D
Tip: Down-throw to up-B can rack up a good amount of damage, even at a high percentage it'll still work!

Gregory Edgeworth got stuck in Eeby Deeby.

| Hi! My name is Ren, I'm a teen boi who just likes to talk to people and make stoopdi projects on this goofy website. |
INFJ | 1w9 | RCOAI | Phlegmatic | FEVL

-My favorite Fandoms:
Final Fantasy VI-X (But my absolute favorite is VIII, which you'll see me obsess over.)
Ace Attorney
Better Call Saul
Spy X Family
Musical Theatre

-I also enjoy…
Soccer | Volleyball (I play center in both for my school!)
Underdogs on Youtube. The only 4 people on the internet I actually bother to follow lol.
Frankie Lollia also on Youtube!

A handful of my beans are here to protect my signature from evil kumquats:

C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Tip: Down-throw to up-B can rack up a good amount of damage, even at a high percentage it'll still work!
Thanks, I'll try that

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

C0D3N00B wrote:

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that
I gotta start playing Smash again. I don't think I've touched it in a couple months. XD

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

hiperson7833
Scratcher
100+ posts

dead forum
ILikePhineasAndFerb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hiperson7833 wrote:

dead forum
not for long

Phin or ILP&F/Male/Autistic moron/Pokemon Thread veteran
Some boards I've made (with more to come, eventually):Kiff/Beastars
use shift + down arrow

Metal Sonic wrote:

You can't do anything, so don't even try it. Get some help.
ireallylikeprime
Scratcher
100+ posts

i main palutena
i like to go to locals but they are far
i played against sparg0 once
homeboy313
Scratcher
500+ posts

Also_lensdan1 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

be careful about this - this stops for most characters at around 45% (it becomes untrue so peopel can airdodge etc) and it also throws away any momentum you might have had so its a little risky (that is of course only when youre landing a lot of hits and are in advantage already - if youre not so good with thew combos this might not matter much yet) - i only use it on bad days or when the opponent already has like 20-30% on them. squirtle neutral b is pretty situational so maybe try 2 framing or off stage nairs instead (or just ivysaur down air), and be very careful with flare blitz - when someone gets used to it it becomes extremely punishable.

Last edited by homeboy313 (Oct. 10, 2023 08:41:36)

gplb2718
Scratcher
500+ posts

cartooney wrote:

Just Kirby's Down-Special is my main attack method

i am a nerd
Alecremie
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm planning on making a Christmas video with my Geno Mii.

Peridot loves Doritos.