Discuss Scratch

All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Probehæd - The Official Band Topic - [Take 2]

@Suspenders - Wow, pretty cool art. But what's with the “ae” in the band name?

@pinni - Yep, exactly. The single's being released this Saturday so, on one hand, take your time, but on the other hand, hurry up.

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

All4one wrote:

@pinni - Yep, exactly. The single's being released this Saturday so, on one hand, take your time, but on the other hand, hurry up.
idk, the whole thing got all messed up when I tried to copy and paste XP It looks kinda cool, so I just left it. If you could tell me where you got the ae then I could change it back

All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suspenders101 wrote:

All4one wrote:

idk, the whole thing got all messed up when I tried to copy and paste XP It looks kinda cool, so I just left it. If you could tell me where you got the ae then I could change it back
I think I first typed it on my phone, which has all those kinds of symbols, but when I'm using the computer, I usually copy it from here.

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

All4one wrote:

Suspenders101 wrote:

All4one wrote:

I think I first typed it on my phone, which has all those kinds of symbols, but when I'm using the computer, I usually copy it from here.
I think it's something to do with my computer I'll see what I can do.

ProbeheadOfficial
New to Scratch
3 posts

All right, today is the day we release our second single.

Just like before, I'll send you the link to the promo thread once everything is posted (on Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube, and Scratch).

P.S. - It's All4one.

Last edited by ProbeheadOfficial (June 22, 2013 18:16:40)

All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

All4one wrote:

It's uploaded!
sounds great! sry I couldnt help with this one either XP

jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think the second single sounds great. It's mixed awesomely, the overall sound is very catchy, and I'm quite proud of my writing on the A-side.

Now that it's released, we can prioritize finishing up the album. What I plan on doing is sending in the demo of the opening/closing song (later this week), work a bit on that, and then complete three songs written by pinni and Suspenders.

jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok. I think my ew song should be finished in time for the album too. I'll try finish writing it today, then record it tomorrow.
pinnipediator
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, sorry i missed the album art thing.
Ah well.
What are we doing next?

“Death, taxes and teddy bears- three things you can always rely on”-
Garfield the Cat.

The Intelligence Division's Bandcamp
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinnipediator wrote:

Hey, sorry i missed the album art thing.
Ah well.
What are we doing next?
jji and I are currently working on the song that will open the album (right now under the clever working name “Intro” ), and after that, we plan on working on some songs that you and Suspenders wrote.

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay. MIm back from vacation and am able to use my guitar. I'll begin working on my sogn and making a tune for it. I also will be able to possibly play base if you guys need anything.

jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Really? Do you have a bass guitar?
Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji7skyline wrote:

Really? Do you have a bass guitar?
Ya, my brother used to play it and we used to go to these lessons where every quarter of the year we would have a giant concert. I watched him learn how to play bass and learned a bit my self from him. I learned how to play drums and guitar, but unfortunately I no longer own a drum set :c

Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey guys, Im busy deciding how “Rebel's Out” Will sound and I was thinking. I really like the sound of an electric guitar unplugged. Is it wierd or something? I was thinking that multiple unplugged electrics playing would give it a good sound. i dont know, just an idea.

pinnipediator
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shall i try and make something basic up for ‘That kid over there’?

“Death, taxes and teddy bears- three things you can always rely on”-
Garfield the Cat.

The Intelligence Division's Bandcamp
All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suspenders101 wrote:

Hey guys, Im busy deciding how “Rebel's Out” Will sound and I was thinking. I really like the sound of an electric guitar unplugged. Is it wierd or something? I was thinking that multiple unplugged electrics playing would give it a good sound. i dont know, just an idea.
That sounds like a good idea. I had the idea of it being a grungier, heavy tune, but I'd like to hear your idea. Also, woukd you want to take up bass guitar? Right now, bass is just alternating between me and jji, but if you would take the spot, that would be great.

pinnipediator wrote:

Shall i try and make something basic up for ‘That kid over there’?
Sure, let's see what you can do with the song.

jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I agree, having Suspenders on bass would be awesome as it would be a really consistent spot for him (her?).

I'd love to hear some concepts for those songs. Meanwhile I thought you might like to hear this dubstep thing I created for my own soundcloud account. My first time experimenting with dubstep music so please listen ^^" https://soundcloud.com/jji7skyline/half-past-one
Suspenders101
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji7skyline wrote:

I agree, having Suspenders on bass would be awesome as it would be a really consistent spot for him (her?).

I'd love to hear some concepts for those songs. Meanwhile I thought you might like to hear this dubstep thing I created for my own soundcloud account. My first time experimenting with dubstep music so please listen ^^" https://soundcloud.com/jji7skyline/half-past-one
her ^^
i'd gladly take the spot but am gonna have to check with my brother first, its his bass.