Discuss Scratch

Ancoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Ancoder wrote:

What would you like to order: A easy to use scrolling platformer script.
Detailed description: It just needs to be a easy to customize scrolling platformer script
Deadline (min. 1 day): 5 hr - 24 hr
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No
Order taken! =)






















































Python:
print("Please Follow Me")
if followed:
    print("Yay!")
Javascript:
console.log("Please Follow Me")
if (followed) {
    console.log("Yay!")
}
Java:
class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Please Follow Me")
        if (followed) {
            System.out.println("Yay!")
        }
    }
}
C:
using namespace std;
int main() {
    cout > "Please Follow Me";
    if (followed) {
        cout > "Yay!";
    }
    return 0;
}
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Ancoder wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Ancoder wrote:

What would you like to order: A easy to use scrolling platformer script.
Detailed description: It just needs to be a easy to customize scrolling platformer script
Deadline (min. 1 day): 5 hr - 24 hr
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No
Order taken! =)

Order complete! It's at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/500944923/
If that is not good enough, you can also have a look at my scrolling light pollution collab platformer. That one contains like a million more features.

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Ancoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Ancoder wrote:

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Ancoder wrote:

What would you like to order: A easy to use scrolling platformer script.
Detailed description: It just needs to be a easy to customize scrolling platformer script
Deadline (min. 1 day): 5 hr - 24 hr
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No
Order taken! =)

Order complete! It's at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/500944923/
If that is not good enough, you can also have a look at my scrolling light pollution collab platformer. That one contains like a million more features.
Thanks





















































Python:
print("Please Follow Me")
if followed:
    print("Yay!")
Javascript:
console.log("Please Follow Me")
if (followed) {
    console.log("Yay!")
}
Java:
class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Please Follow Me")
        if (followed) {
            System.out.println("Yay!")
        }
    }
}
C:
using namespace std;
int main() {
    cout > "Please Follow Me";
    if (followed) {
        cout > "Yay!";
    }
    return 0;
}
Ancoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

How many points would you give out of 10?: 10
Why?:
Who did the work for you?: –cherrykitty–
How can we improve, or what should we work on:
Any other information?: nope





















































Python:
print("Please Follow Me")
if followed:
    print("Yay!")
Javascript:
console.log("Please Follow Me")
if (followed) {
    console.log("Yay!")
}
Java:
class Main {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Please Follow Me")
        if (followed) {
            System.out.println("Yay!")
        }
    }
}
C:
using namespace std;
int main() {
    cout > "Please Follow Me";
    if (followed) {
        cout > "Yay!";
    }
    return 0;
}
Timscratcher213
Scratcher
21 posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

What would you like to order: A scrolling rpg script.
Detailed description: A rpg script with a fighting system
Deadline (min. 1 day): 1 hr - 2 days
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Timscratcher213 wrote:

What would you like to order: A scrolling rpg script.
Detailed description: A rpg script with a fighting system
Deadline (min. 1 day): 1 hr - 2 days
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No
Hi, I can take your order, but could you please elaborate further? I am not sure what you mean by RPG script… for the fighting system, could you please provide the list of possible attacks?

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
Timscratcher213
Scratcher
21 posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

What I mean by rpg script, Just think about pokemon's or undertale's movement system. The only attack I need is a swing.
Timscratcher213
Scratcher
21 posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Timscratcher213 wrote:

What would you like to order: A scrolling rpg script.
Detailed description: A rpg script with a fighting system
Deadline (min. 1 day): 1 hr - 2 days
Who would you like to complete your order? (Optional): Anyone
Any other information?: No
Hi, I can take your order, but could you please elaborate further? I am not sure what you mean by RPG script… for the fighting system, could you please provide the list of possible attacks?
What I mean by rpg script, Just think about pokemon's or undertale's movement system. The only attack I need is a swing.
Timscratcher213
Scratcher
21 posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Nevermind, I already did it myself.
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE


Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
Matjam02
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

This Was A Test That Didn’t Work!

Last edited by Matjam02 (March 16, 2021 07:08:43)


| Matjam02 | Coder | Writer | Star Wars | Marvel | Chocolate | 1000+ Followers | 4+ Years Experience |
| Next Project | …idk |

I support #ConsiderCollabs! Help save Scratch's unshared projects bug before it's too late
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Matjam02 wrote:

This Was A Test That Didn’t Work!
Uh… ok

Also

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
-AquaCodes-
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Shop's name: The Aqua Shop
Shop's owner(s): @-AquaCodes-
If you are not the owner, did you get the owner's permission?: I AM The OWNer
Shop link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/494045/
Why do you want to partner us?: Because I make bbcodes u make bbcodes so it good
How can this benefit both of us?: well I have over 40 followers And if my followers go to my shop and then see your shop you will have new customers

codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

-AquaCodes- wrote:

Shop's name: The Aqua Shop
Shop's owner(s): @-AquaCodes-
If you are not the owner, did you get the owner's permission?: I AM The OWNer
Shop link(s): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/494045/
Why do you want to partner us?: Because I make bbcodes u make bbcodes so it good
How can this benefit both of us?: well I have over 40 followers And if my followers go to my shop and then see your shop you will have new customers
Ok, accepted.

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE


Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

IMPORTANT NOTICE

From 19 March 2021 onwards, The Code Center will be renamed BANNER & CODE and will start providing a new service: banner creation! We will still be using this forum thread. Hope we can serve you better!


@codinglah
President, BANNER & CODE
19 March 2021

Last edited by codinglah (March 19, 2021 05:03:06)


Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

New bump banner:


Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
--cherrykitty--
Scratcher
500+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

Hi, I am reclaiming Perihelion Shop, it will be renamed to serve as the training Academy for Elegant Ends. Here's the new banner!

There is more siggy after this! Highlight this and hit shift+down

Hi, I am –cherrykitty–!

Although I may seem new, I've actually been on the offline editor for some time already.

Feel free to ask me any questions on my profile!

I am working at a couple shops.


And I am now on a few collabs!
Online cloud quiz creator

Onscratch-a scratch social media
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE

--cherrykitty-- wrote:

Hi, I am reclaiming Perihelion Shop, it will be renamed to serve as the training Academy for Elegant Ends. Here's the new banner!
Nice! I'll update it.

Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end
codinglah
Scratcher
100+ posts

[CLOSED] BANNER & CODE



7th page

Last edited by codinglah (March 21, 2021 08:06:39)


Highlight this and hit Ctrl+Shift+Down to see my full signature!

when asked motto :: hat :: events
forever
set [username v] to [codinglah]
set [motto v] to [Quality not quantity, less is more!]
imagine, :: motion
program, :: operators
share! :: variables
end

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile